Berry's Jewellers Reviews

Based on 1,427 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Jewellers Reviews

About Berry's Jewellers:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 120 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor. We sell the finest diamond jewellery and luxury watches.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's Jewellers made you happy
Efficient, effective, product well packed, very fast and clear responses on communications. A company who I would go to again just to see if they have what I am after due to their great service levels.
Dear Keith, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Berry’s had in stock the exact NOMOS reference I was looking for — it was back-ordered everywhere else I checked — and they also accommodated my request for an alternative strap. Communication throughout was the process was prompt, as was shipping. Outstanding all-around experience with Berry’s and their online watch specialist, Danny Burnell. Highly recommended.
Dear Andrew, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Seamless great service for quality jewellery I can’t praise Berry’s highly enough I bought online and was more than satisfied and in store the staff are attentive and courteous - proper customer service sadly lacking in many retail settings currently. Thank you Berry’s.
Excellent service, thank you. Pearls by Mikimoto were superb and my wife was delighted. I highly recommend Berry’s Jewellers.
Very easy and efficient to deal with.
Dear John, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Super gift?
Dear Lukasz, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Very good
Dear Tina, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
It was a gift and excellent delivered
Dear Julia, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Bought my Cartier Santos online and it was a pleasure buying it from Berry’s. Had a chat with the sales rep online who was very helpful and knowledgeable. Item was delivered promptly and the free gift. Love my watch. Thank you Berry’s for your excellent service once again.
Berry's Jewellers 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Dear Vimal, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Very happy with my purchase Lindsay was very helpful 10 out off 10
Dear Rajinder, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Very nice and elegant watch Trustworthy, friendly and brilliant store
Dear Omar, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Excellent choice of goods. Easy to navigate website and secure postage. Simple all the way through.
Love my necklace, very good service good discount fast delivery thank you
Dear Angela, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Nick, thank you so much for the 5 star service I received. From start to finish it was so easy todo business and a pleasure dealing with you. My Omega watch was delivered when you said and the presentation was stunning. The watch was a present from my wife and was made more special by your service and attention to detail. I will have no hesitation on recommending you to anyone I know looking for a watch or other wise. Thank you again so much. Regards Peter from Glasgow
Dear Peter, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
My first shopping experience with Berry's having moved away from another local jeweller having had a lacklustre experience. Very positive experience overall; a watch had to be moved from another branch which was done without fuss and efficiently, staff in store were helpful and were able to offer a small but very reasonable discount on the piece I wanted to purchase. Team knowledge on watches overall and a very nice experience. Would recommend without reservation and expect to do more business with them!
Dear Gareth, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Michael Park made the experience of purchasing my first luxury watch very special and memorable. His knowledge was limitless, and we had some wonderful discussions about watches. A true gentleman! The rest of the staff also made my father and I very welcome and couldn't have done more for us. I will be using Berry's again in the future for sure. Many thanks again.
Dear James, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
In 2014 I bought my partner a stainless steel bracelet to replace a leather strap on his Breitling watch. Unfortunately during lockdown some pins came out the the bracelet which made it unwearable. We visited the Victoria Quarter branch on 21 September 2021 and we were greeted by Mel who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Although we had kept the pins and sections of the bracelet which had come apart, Mel advised that she would not be able to use them. My partner had kept a section of the bracelet which was taken out when fitted and Mel was able to use this section to replace the broken part and readjust the bracelet to make it fit. We were so pleased with the outcome and can not thank Mel enough, she actually saved us a lot of money. Thank you Mel
Dear Kate, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Excellent products, service and valua
Dear Pauline, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
The watch delivery to Hong Kong was very quick with only around 1 weeks lead time. The package and all stuffs looks perfectly fine. Only one thing that the website doesn't update the tracking and delivery information which the delivery was suddenly arrived at my door and I got surprised by that.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future. Your feedback has been forwarded on. Thanks again.
Everything was excellent. Service was perfect at every stage of the process. Excellent sales assistant, and personal customer service plus smooth delivery. Thank you very much.
Dear Phillip, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.86 based on 1,427 reviews