Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
I would actually struggle to write how disappointed i was with what happened. But apologies have been made so we have to move on...
I purchased a neckless from Berrys website for collection which came with a free travel case. I did not received any invoice/ confirmation even after a week so decided to go to the shop myself. Then, I was told the item had been there for a few days. Just before collecting it, I asked the sale assistant whether the travel case was included and the response was yes. To my disappointment, the case was not included and only realised when my wife opened her present.
After sales and returns are horrendous. The ECommerce dept really need to take a customer services training course. They only answer (when they choose too) by email even when you try to phone them. Replies are curt bordering on rude. We will never deal with Berry’s again and that’s a pity because the guy at the Leeds branch who did answer once was a nice person pity the ECommerce dept don’t take a leaf out of his book. He’s the reason you got 2 stars otherwise it would have been zero!!
Poor customer service. Would not recommend purchasing online, not a pleasant experience.
You have already had my comments
Spent the best part of 14k on a Patek Phillipe watch , only to be told the leather strap of £300 is considered obsolete after 2 years of light usage . Mechanism is stunning , much cheaper and more resilient straps available elsewhere. Bear this in mind if you are planning to ever wear the watch .
Took a watch in for servicing they said that it can take 7-10 days for a qoute then a number of weeks to be serviced, i asked if they could phone rather then write with the qoute to speed the process which they agreed. 4 weeks later i receive the letter withe the cost which was not cheap and states can take 6-8 weeks once approved. I phoned and explained how disappointed I am that I have waited this long and received no phone as we are needing this watch by the first week in July. the lady said she would see if this is possible, phoned me bank and said will actually be 10-12 weeks!!!! explained this is not service you expect from berrys totally ridiculous for expensive service reply was this is how it is could offer a small amount of money off? Ridiculous this does not help at all. Would avoid this place in the future
No we did not have bad experience , I wanted to give 5 star. It was a beautiful wrapping, on time and quit delivery.
After purchasing a breitling watch from them 3 months later I had to make a claim under warranty. 6 weeks later my watch was fixed and was happy to have such a nice watch. A few days passed and I noticed small scratches on the back of the case in a circular shape and took it back to the store. I was told that the clasp cause the damage so it's my fault. The thing is that when I took the watch they "berrys" examined the watch and reported no scratches on the back. Once breitling started work on my watch they recoded the scratches so either the circular scratches was caused by berrys or breitling.. as a consumer I feel let down completely by berrys and breitling and will have been without my watch for circa 15 weeks, between them they have had the watch longer than me and I only used to wear it on special occasions. If this was a brand new car it would have been given a replacement car guvnor the amount of time this has taken. Price of the watch.. £4500 so hardly a inexpensive casino.
Had tiny scratches and did not come with all original packaging. I know this because I already have one and bought this one for my niece
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,191 reviews