Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Love my new Tudor but still waiting on my watch winder over 2 weeks on!?
Good delivery and prompt
Excellent communication throughout. Went out of there way to ensure my satisfaction. Would highly and thoroughly recommend
Good service, kept me upto date with delivery issue. Would use again
Product arrived in good condition and they had attached the strap! Also love the winder. All in all a smooth process and would but again from Berry’s for such high priced watch pieces. Thanks again...
I found the process of buying through Berry’s very easy. Items came beautifully wrapped. Watch was scratches so still waiting for replacement part.
Very good !
Happy with my purchase of a Gucci necklace at a competitive price.Looks amazing..
Your returns advice was good as response was quick and refund prompt. Disappointed that the cuff bracelet was so small though but was of excellent quality.
Can’t believe I had to wait for my watchwsrranty as it was missing!
Very impressed. Good design and you get what you see.
Service and response was excellent with friendly and helpful staff. Only concern around shipping. My watch was shipped in its presentation box but had come loose inside and was rattling around. Would be better shipped in the manufacturers packaging or box filled with something to prevent movement.
I didn’t like how the necklace was wrapped in some cotton wool that didn’t look very good
i ordered and receive all in a short time, watch is fabulous and free gift was lovely, i understand why they waited 14 days to give it, maybe should h e said as i wanted to give the watch s a hit in the bAg!
Disappointed that the watch was delivered and didn’t work (battery dead I can only presume).
However, problem was dealt with efficiently by staff - replacement watch ordered and pick up at local store in Leeds, with a further discount offered as compensation.
Delivery was very quick! Only disappointment is.. you purchase such expensive items and they don’t give you the brand’s little gift bag and only in a normal envelope you’d thing paying so much for high ends brands you’d get abit more better packaging.. other thank that was good!
Customer service quick and matter-of-factly. Delivery took somehow longer than expected (assumed I'd receive the watch from a courier at given delivery address, not picking it up myself at a post office). Neverthelss happy with the purchase.
Nice quality jewellery and a good selection , however don’t give your email address as they plague with emails and ignore unsubscribe requests
Proficient and deliver as promised
No major problems with my transaction,other than no prior notification that the watch had been dispatched from your premises,and it was a bit of a surprise when it arrived via Royal Mail.This minor criticism has been addressed by your it staff.On the hole a pleasant and satisfactory experience.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,110 reviews