Berry's Jewellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Jewellers Reviews

About Berry's Jewellers:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Berry's Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Angelika Flach-Vandyke
Berry's Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Angelika Flach-Vandyke
Was good experience considering an online retailer rep was attentive and made reservation for item to delivered to my place of work
Very good
Dear Tina, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Excellent choice of goods. Easy to navigate website and secure postage. Simple all the way through.
The watch delivery to Hong Kong was very quick with only around 1 weeks lead time. The package and all stuffs looks perfectly fine. Only one thing that the website doesn't update the tracking and delivery information which the delivery was suddenly arrived at my door and I got surprised by that.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future. Your feedback has been forwarded on. Thanks again.
Bought a Gucci bracelet from them. Item posted in 2 days instead of the next day as promoted in the website, a bit disappointing. And the wrapping isn’t that nice compared to what Gucci offered. But item is nice is still quite quick delivery compared to other companies. I would still buy again from them if item is for myself. But I wouldn’t buy a gift from them unless I do the gift wrapping by myself
Purchased a Bvlgari gold ring. On receipt found heavy scratches on the inner of the ring. Ring was returned for a replacement, but when the " replacement" arrived it was found to be not a replacement but the original ring refurbished. After a conversation with Berrys a suitable conclusion was reached. The office manager was extremely helpful. Return postage was refunded.
Got the Heart Gucci necklace & earrings - they are perfect
Dear Claire, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Website description did not match watch photograph and correct price; I pointed this out during purchase process and customer services rectified the problem.
Dear Sharron, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Good service received from Berrys
Dear Naeem, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
free gift haven't arrived yet :-(
Answered my questions and delivered the watch next day as promised, unlike the previous jeweller who didn't actually have the stock as advertised. I've been able to communicate with a real person when needed and have received replies promptly, would definitely use again. Only slight negative is that my purchase came with a free watch winder, over 3 weeks later and still no sign of it. Still, I didn't buy the watch for the free gift.
Love my new Tudor but still waiting on my watch winder over 2 weeks on!?
Good delivery and prompt
Excellent communication throughout. Went out of there way to ensure my satisfaction. Would highly and thoroughly recommend
Good service, kept me upto date with delivery issue. Would use again
Product arrived in good condition and they had attached the strap! Also love the winder. All in all a smooth process and would but again from Berry’s for such high priced watch pieces. Thanks again...
I found the process of buying through Berry’s very easy. Items came beautifully wrapped. Watch was scratches so still waiting for replacement part.
Very good !
Happy with my purchase of a Gucci necklace at a competitive price.Looks amazing..
Your returns advice was good as response was quick and refund prompt. Disappointed that the cuff bracelet was so small though but was of excellent quality.
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.86 based on 1,354 reviews