Berry's Jewellers Reviews

Based on 1,427 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Jewellers Reviews

About Berry's Jewellers:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 120 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor. We sell the finest diamond jewellery and luxury watches.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's Jewellers made you happy
I had an issue with the coating coming off slightly but messaged them and they were so helpful. they gave me regular updates on the process and were so sweet!! the lady that sorted it - Jess Fox, did everything she possibly could. Couldn’t recommend enough!!! x
Prompt service and delivery!
I was shopping online for an anniversary gift for my husband and needed some assistance. I used the chat function and spoke to Lindsay who was ever so helpful. She went out of her way to help me by contacting the store to take photos of the watch I wanted to purchase so I could see it more clearly. My experience was smooth from start to finish and my husband loved his new watch. Thank you Lindsay and the store staff at Berry’s!
Very good service
Excellent service and beautiful choice of jewellery
Brilliant service
Brilliant service today from the team at Berrys , 1 Stonegate York. From ordering to collecting my new Omega Speedmaster watch things could not have been more professional. A big Thank you to Mr Simon Oxby and his team, very impressive!
Excellent service from Berry’s. Would definitely purchase from again.
Berry's Jewellers 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Dear Alan, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Excellent service very helpful staff. This is my second watch purchase from Berry’s and I’m sure it won’t be my last
Amazing service and very competitive prices. Will use again!
Dear Keith, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
I purchased an IWC Portugieser ( IWC500705 ) on a Blue Strap from Lee at Berry’s in Newcastle in June 2021, the watch is everything I hoped it would be and looks excellent worn with a suit. At the start of 2022 I decided I needed another watch that I could wear everyday and I could then keep the Portugieser for special occasions. Once again I visited Lee at the Newcastle branch, and with his excellent guidance and I decided on a IWC Pilots Watch Chronograph ( IW 377709 ) . The watch is very robust and meets all my requirements for an everyday watch. I can highly recommend the IWC Brand and the guidance I received at Berry’s in Newcastle from Lee.
Excellent friendly service from Rod the Manager. Got a great deal on my watch and strap… Thank you very much. Will recommend to friends and relatives
Dear David, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
5 star service and beautiful watch love it thankyou
Dear Catherine, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Very efficient and easy to navigate. No issues whatsoever. Watch arrived in no time at all!
Dear Imogen, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
My beautiful Chanel J12 Diamond Watch is super stunning, so stylish & classy but sporty at the same time. The staff at Berry's are always amazing but a big shout out to Chris Taylor who advised me on the watch with honesty and integrity with no pushy sales spill. I'm delighted with my new purchase and even received a free gift. Thank you and see you again soon.
Berry's Jewellers 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Dear Valerie, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
Very fast delivery of a quality watch.
Dear Desmond, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Amazing service.
Dear Graeme, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
An easy to navigate website. With very friendly staff. I dealt with Lindsay who couldn’t have been more helpful and efficient. Many thanks
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Bought an Omega Speedmaster which arrived quickly. Watch was loose in box and without stickers so I'm suspecting ex display. Not a big deal but takes the edge of the buying experience. I wouldn't use again unless I could pick the watch up in person.
I went into Berry's Albion Street, Leeds branch to enquire about a watch I had seen on their website. Josh, the sales person, explained to me that the watch was not available in the store but could be sourced from one of their other branches in a few days. Josh telephoned me when the watch was in the Leeds store and said I could view it at my convenience. I went to try the watch and Josh answered any questions I had. There was no hard sell just a pleasant buying experience.
Dear Paul, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.86 based on 1,427 reviews