Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Firstly, I should say that I am not one for writing reviews, but I feel that the level quality of service from first point of contact to aftersales justifies going over and above to provide other consumers with an honest view on what to expect.

One thing that you will generally find with reviews is that unless someone had a particularly bad experience, nothing is said. The result is that the majority of the positive experiences go un-noticed (bear this in mind when reading other reviews).

I contacted Berry's on a whim, resulting from both Goldsmith's and Watches of Switzerland failing to source the Cartier Santos Blue Dial (at the time it was difficult to source) that I had been looking for.

I dealt with Sally at the Windsor branch, a charming lady with a warmth that would make any customer feel at ease.

Sally located the watch at their Leeds branch and kindly offered to have it couriered down the next day. This allowed me to drive up and finish off the process in an alarmingly hassle free fashion, especially given the added pressure of the pandemic.

Thank you to Sally and all at the Windsor Branch for assisting me to make my first large purchase in the watch world!

All the best,
Harvey
Great service and extremely prompt delivery. Would certainly shop with you again.
bought a beautiful breitling navitimer from berrys back in november. As i was unable to visit in store they answered all my queries and questions without hesitation (via email and telephone) and were very helpful and knowledgable. no problem was to big. watch arrived in pristine condition with all relevant paper work. will be purchasing from berrys again
I ordered an IWC in January 2020. It arrived quickly and exactly as described; very happy with the item.
About a year later I needed the email receipt for insurance purposes and couldn't find it. Berry's responded to my request for a copy extremely quickly - providing exactly what I required.
Excellent service.
Very good service and easy to order with fast delivery, what more to say except thank you
Very easy process to change a Christmas present gone wrong. Nice and friendly staff.
Great service and fast delivery!
Excellent service
Ordered an Item on-line and found staff excellent, with any issues resolved quickly , simple transaction and prompt delivery.
Thankyou
Very good. Got order before Christmas at short notice - but was meant to get a free jewelry box that didn't turn up.
My husband bought a Chopard watch for me as Christmas gift, it arrived quickly, he checked the paperwork no issues then wrapped it. When I opened it, I was very exited as I like it very, but the stud on the side of the strap was broken... honestly for such expensive diamond watch, I expected better quality...
I purchased a neckless from Berrys website for collection which came with a free travel case. I did not received any invoice/ confirmation even after a week so decided to go to the shop myself. Then, I was told the item had been there for a few days. Just before collecting it, I asked the sale assistant whether the travel case was included and the response was yes. To my disappointment, the case was not included and only realised when my wife opened her present.
Berry’s have provided an excellent service as I bought my husband a watch for his Christmas . During these strange times everything was online and remote, however Berry’s ensured the transaction was safe and the gift was delivered in days beautifully wrapped.
Thank you so much!
Excellent service from Danny from the start to finish. I bought my Cartier watch on line and had quite a few questions, all which were answered immediately. Once I placed the order, I received my watch the next morning!
Very happy with my Bretling watch. I was really well looked after by an excellent team in the Victoria quarter in Leeds. The staff were all lovely and made me feel I can relax and take my time to make a decision on which watch to purchase. Will shop here again.
Very good variety of watches I bought a Cartier tank which arrived very quickly and very well packaged I also received a free gift which saved me buying my sister a present for Christmas many thanks for that.
Excellent service
Very good quick service very pleased with product
Started using Berry’s a couple of years ago when I first met Lee & Holly who sold me an Omega watch, since then I have purchased 8 or so watches from the and cannot recommend them enough. Without doubt the best jewellers in North Yorkshire when it comes to luxury wrist watches. They know their stuff. Thank you
I bought few watches from the York branch, The staff is always fantastic! Thanks to Lee for his service. Thanks again and see you soon!
I recently bought a watch from the branch in York. I had a great service from Lee who made the entire experience something I will never forget.
Berry's is rated 4.85 based on 1,018 reviews