Berry's Jewellers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate Berry's Jewellers ?

"Excellent seller. Very easy to deal with Berry’s Jewellers. There was an issue with the battery which was resolved immediately after phoning or an offer of full refund if not delighted. Watch came with all parts and dated warranty so fully covered by manufacturers guarantee. I would trust them again if I ever needed another high value watch."
ROSEN GEKOV
"I Purchased Omega Seamaster PO 600 Co-Axial 45.5mm The watch is come in perfect package, with all documents and accessories. Very fast delivery to Bulgaria. Special Thanks to Danny Burnell for great support. 100% satisfied from Berry's Jewellers and their team. Recommended for all future customers. Warm Regards, Rosen Gekov"
"Brilliant service. I made an online order via the finance option on a Sunday and I wasn't automatically redirected to the credit agreement section. I messaged Berrys on Facebook advising them of this and to my surprise they replied within an hour- on a Sunday!- and resolved the issue immediately. The order arrived on time and I found the staff I spoke to extremely helpful and efficient"
"Very good"
"Very good"
"Watch received a day earlier than expected. very pleased with it - Thanks"
"Delivered on time. Very happy"
"Best price on Omega by far. First class service!"
"Really helpful and prompt service"
"I have ordered five products from them over the internet.On occasion I have had to telephone them and the customer service has been excellent every time. Item delivered as promised and their prices are very competitive."
"quick delivery, great customer service, recommend"
"Very good !"
"Great efficient service and a good prompt delivery thank you"
"Very professional and friendly service. Helped get the watch I was requiring."
"Very responsive and extremely expeditious with the order, everything was received on time and in perfect shape."
"very prompt service, easy to use site, good choice"
"Reliable, good communication."
"Excellent product, free next day delivery, great communication - simply great experience from all perspectives!"
"I spent a considerable amount of time researching automatic watches and when I came across the Jaeger-leCoultre master range I very much impressed and decided this is the type I want. However, none of the main jewellery shops in the town where I live could supply the watch for one reason or another, so I turned to the Internet shopping sites. After several failed attempts I came across Berry’s jewellery website and luckily the watch I wanted was in stock. The person who handled my call was Linda and she dealt with all of my questions in a most profession manner. She also had a very good sense of humour. She put my mind at ease when she told me the watch will be posted using Royal Mail and that it would properly packaged, that it would fully insured, that it will be delivered before 1 O’clock the following day and there would be no charge for posting. The watch was delivered exactly as I was told it would be and I was able to view it for the first time. The watch looked better than I though it would be and the images on my computer screen did not do it justice. I was delighted with the watch, it had a lovely fuss free face and it was the correct size and thickness and fitted my wrist perfectly. The exhibition back was fascinating. To see the internal workings and the gold rotor made the back just as a pleasure to see as the front and above all the price was within my budget."
"Very quick service and the best price I found."
"fantastic service"
"Customer service quick and matter-of-factly. Delivery took somehow longer than expected (assumed I'd receive the watch from a courier at given delivery address, not picking it up myself at a post office). Neverthelss happy with the purchase."
"Excellent service really pleased with my new IWC watch it arrived the next day."
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.80 based on 516 reviews