Berry's Jewellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Jewellers Reviews

About Berry's Jewellers:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Berry's Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Angelika Flach-Vandyke
Berry's Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Angelika Flach-Vandyke
Friendly staff, great product !
Vry prompt and helpful staff.
Purchased Cartier Santos blue dial red WSSA0030. Beautiful watch and great customer service over live chat. Received the complimentary wolf winder soon after which is also a quality item. Andy
Berry's Jewellers 5 star review on 20th November 2021
My Wife and I called in Wed 17/11/21 and bought a Omega Watch. We were served by Holly who was so nice and helpful. The product was as you would expect for an Omega but it was a very pleasurable experience to be served by such a nice lady who answered all our questions and was genuinely interested in our requirements. Thanks Holly.
Excellent service. Prompt response. Accurate and ear advise
It's like Christmas receiving a parcel from Berry's. Your purchases come beautifully giftwrapped. The parcel arrive s when they say it will and the jewellery is always perfect. Better than Santa !
Unbelievable service from start to finish - and best price as well! Started with Danny on the web team, replying to my email within minutes (with the best price in out there!) and finishing with picking the watches up from Sally in the Windsor branch (showing the watches off and a complete overview of them). Communication was amazing with emails (and phone calls) at every step of the journey. I cannot recommend Berry's enough!!!
Great professional service when dealing with Lindsay in the Internet Sales Team. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Berry's emailed me when the Cartier Must was in stock & I spoke with Georgina who made my purchase easy, fun and completely without any hassle! The watch arrived the next day and I am absolutely delighted with it! Wow! wow! Wow! And .... BIG thanks to Georgina!
Berry’s is a fantastic store. Absolutely love dealing with Danny in the internet sales team (as I live in Esssx). I would not hesitate to recommend them. My only wish is that they once again start selling new Rolex’s!! Thank you to all their staff for such great service.
Great service and what an amazing Jewellers. Couldn’t recommend anyone else 😊
Andrew and the team at Nottingham have been great with us! We’ve been in a few times now and they’ve always been lovely and looked after us really well.
Very good customer service. Competitive price and next day delivery.
Dear Paul, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Very efficient and helpful service. Watch arrived promptly, very well packed. Complimentary gift also arrived subsequently well packed and on time.
Dear Tanis, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Fabulous experience: kind and polite staff, great deals, sufficient range of products/brands…I’m very pleased and will shop again!
Dear Izabela, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Thanks to Lee and all the staff at the Newcastle branch. I was looking to make my first luxury IWC watch purchase and had my eye on a few watches. Very refreshing experience where I tried multiple watches and there was no pressure to buy. Service was excellent and would happily recommend Berry's.
I have been dealing with Georgina Barlow and she has been great. I asked a question through an online chat and she was able to order an out of stock piece of jewellery directly from the designer straightaway. She also was very professional and friendly. I'm still waiting for the delivery of the jewellery but so far I had only an excellent service. I'll let you know how it goes.
Dear Dina, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Was good experience considering an online retailer rep was attentive and made reservation for item to delivered to my place of work
Thank you Berry’s….. another gorgeous purchase and you’ve exceeded my expectations yet again…Your customer service experience is absolutely spot on…!! (A very special thank you to Lindsay & Danny- you guys are amazing!) See you all again soon. Best. K
Dear Karl, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to helping you in the future.
Fantasitc service and prompt delivery. Would use again!!
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.86 based on 1,348 reviews