Berry's Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
I purchased an Omega watch over the website. It arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Very pleased with the product and service.
Would definitely use berry’s again in the near future very helpful staff and fast delivery 10/10 thank you 😊
I found my perfect wedding set at Berry’s in Nottingham. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend Berry’s to anyone!!
Very quick efficient service. Thankyou!
Very easy to order, delivery super quick and the gift wrapping was gorgeous, my son was over the moon with his 18th Birthday present
I am very happy with service from berry ,and I love my watch.
Brilliant 👍
Great price for new watch and fast delivery and ability to negotiate! Wish I were local to them
Your service was first class, but unfortunately the earrings were not suitable as they were too small. I must say that on the website the photo made them look much bigger.
All Good,recommended!
Excellent seller. The item I ordered arrived very quickly and as described. Highly recommended.
Excellent service. Fast delivery. The best package item I have ever received. The customer service is superb, it was a delight to shop with Berry jewellery. Would recommend without hesitation.
So happy with my Cartier watch, The customer services are great and professional, Delivery was fast and so pleased with my present came with the watch, Berry’s Jewellery will be my favourite jewellery shop. I highly recommended
Amazing service
Excellent service from Sarah temple at commercial street Leeds when purchasing a Breitling watch
Great customer service , polite and very helpful. I will definitely be using berrys for my next purchase
Great customer service , really polite and helpful. I will definitely be coming back to berrys for my next purchase
Very good costumer service
Beautiful necklace. I ordered from the US. When I was uncertain regarding the tracking of the item, I emailed Berry’s. They responded quickly and were very helpful. Ultimately, the necklace arrived in a timely manner. It’s a gorgeous necklace, and I would order from Berry’s again!
I ordered a watch online and it arrived more or less next day. Amazing service as always. Had my engagement ring from them also.
Berry's is rated 4.85 based on 840 reviews