Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
I would actually struggle to write how disappointed i was with what happened. But apologies have been made so we have to move on...
Professional and polite. Great customer service.
In the last few days I have purchased a Cartier Tank Francaise small steel watch for my wife's special birthday. I cannot speak highly enough of Sally, the manager of the Windsor branch. Her communication throughout was brilliant and her patience in helping me to choose the right model was truly appreciated. Sally is a great ambassador for Berry's jewellers and is clearly passionate about what she does. Her knowledge about the various watch brands and also about the history of Berry's jewellers is outstanding and without doubt contributed towards my decision to purchase from this family owned jewellers. If superb customer service is important to you then speak with Sally or one of her team. I have been in law enforcement for 31 years and I am pretty good at reading people. Sally is genuine and not once did I feel the 'hard sell' enter our conversation. In fact I was so impressed with the overall experience and effort she put into building a trusting and positive relationship I will definitely be returning to purchase a watch for myself. A credit to Berry's; thank you
I purchased a Tag Heuer '160 year anniversary' Montreal dial limited edition watch and couldn't be happier. Excellent communication and fantastic service from start to delivery.
Thank you Danny, Regards, Enzo.
Berry's 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Great, honest service from Chinda. No pressure or pushy sales tactics just honest advise. In the end gave me a great deal on a watch i had been saving towards for years. Very happy customer.
Absolutely outstanding service from start to finish
Berry's 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Good service received from Berrys
Friendly and helpful staff throughout the sales process. Very impressed by the products and service.
A big thank you to Chinda for the excellent and speedy customer experience. Leaps and bounds above the completion when it comes to C-X!
Berrys were very helpful and had the watch and strap I wished to buy in stock. Having paid via PayPal it arrived securely in perfect condition.
Answered my questions during lockdown straight away, arranged finance and despatched very quickly, still waiting for free gift but thats fine as they have to wait for the return period to finish. Watch arrived safely.
Dear Richard, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Prompt attention in all aspects of my online order. Be delighted to deal with Berry’s again.
Dear Ian, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
They actually pick up the phone to enquiries! And know their stock and supply chains! Which makes for an incredibly smooth and efficient customer experience, even during a COVID pandemic and over a holiday period. Thank you so much for saving my neck - present is perfect size and arrived on time/early despite my disorganisation in ordering it!
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Excellent service thank you
Very professional and reliable

Good collection and fantastic prices

Shall buy again
Berry's 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Dear Rahul, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
Just want to say how extremely helpful and professional Chania was when doing my purchase , would 100% use Berry’s again for my future purchase!
Dear Kerry, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon. (when they mention a store visit)
I initially purchased the small model of the Cartier Santos Dumont online , however upon trying it on I felt it was too small for me .
As always staff at Berry’s were very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about my new purchase .
I also received an email several days later to remind me to register my watch directly with Cartier which provided me with a further 6 years warranty .
I cannot recommend Berry’s highly enough
Thanks again
Dear Adele, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
When you have someone like Danny Burnell handling clients, you can’t go wrong. Fully dedicated and passionate about serving clients which helps the firm
Uphold its strong reputation. Very pleased with Berry’s Jewellers.
Dear Atish, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
Highly recommended. Thanks Danny, Regards Enzo.
Dear Enzo, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Fantastic service staff are very helpful purchased a Tudor BB 58 the watch is awesome perfect size for me & arrived with next day post. Thanks so much
Dear Justin, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Berry's is rated 4.85 based on 1,156 reviews