Berry's Jewellers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's Jewellers made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
David Simmonds
"Excellent customer service, will without a doubt return for my next luxury watch purchase."
Shaun Folan
"Ordered the watch online and it arrived promptly by recorded delivery the next day. Great service followed up by a call and email from customer service."
"Excellent seller. Very easy to deal with Berry’s Jewellers. There was an issue with the battery which was resolved immediately after phoning or an offer of full refund if not delighted. Watch came with all parts and dated warranty so fully covered by manufacturers guarantee. I would trust them again if I ever needed another high value watch."
"Great service"
"Great service"
"Service was excellent. Regards"
"I bought a Cartier Tank Francaise watch from Berry’s in Newcastle and I have to say the service I received from Lee was brilliant .I had a lot of questions which Lee answered never making me feel I was taking up his time .Im from Northern Ireland and I will definitely shop in Berry’s again .Thank you so much I love my watch ."
"My watch was lost in the most. I phoned berry’s and without hesitation they replaced it and sent me another. Fantastic service"
"Lovely earrings came so quickly"
"excellent ;product and customer service"
"Excellent service ."
"Can’t believe I had to wait for my watchwsrranty as it was missing!"
"Absolutely lovely. Thank you"
"Lovely earrings. Great service."
"Helpful and informative as always, great experience all round."
"Excellent service, fast delivery & good choice of high end watches."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"Great communication and customer service. Beautifully gift wrapped Bretling watch arrived quickly."
"Excellent service from a reputable jewellers."
"Very impressed. Good design and you get what you see."
"Thanks so much for the great customer service. Lee from the Newcastle branch was incrediblely helpful when I was trying to decide which watch I wanted for my birthday. He was always available if I had questions, another fantastic experience with him I store. Would highly recommend. Thanks once again Lee!👍"
"Managed by very nice and helpful people"
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.83 based on 660 reviews