Berry's Jewellers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

How would you rate Berry's Jewellers?

"Very prompt delivery, excellent product"
"Amazing service! Fast delivery! Thank you!"
David Horne
Verified Buyer
"A very easy and pleasant transaction. My delivery was swift and well packaged, I couldnt ask for more. Very pleased with my new addition to my collection of watches."
"Delivered in really good time. Needed a size change & they organised it with no fuss. Many thanks."
"Ruined a family heirloom being passed down, gutted. We asked for a simple engraving and it was faint and out of alignment.. letters were too far away and not even level with the rest. In certain light angles it couldn't even be seen! I could have done it better myself. Ruined Christmas for us."
Andrew Evans
Verified Buyer
"Order received next day by post just before Christmas,excellent service."
Edel Mc Carrick
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and really nice to deal with. Will be buying again from them"
"I spoke with Danny yesterday (4/1/18) at web support in Leeds. I’d had some problems the previous evening failing to complete my order online. I sought out Danny at Berry’s as previously when I dealt with he most helpful. To summarise he led me through an ordering process and at 11am today my order arrived! A most helpful encounter! Thanks Danny"
"A very well managed and presented jewellery outlet in the centre of Nottingham. They have a wide selection of stock and, most importantly, can quickly source any item that is required outside that range. Their professional and courteous staff provide an excellent service making it a pleasure to conduct business with them"
Claire Martin
Verified Buyer
"Bought online, very quick & easy to use with fast delivery."
"First class service watch exactly as described thank you"
Graham Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Rang at 14.50 to check stock, confirmed in stock and ordered on line 15.15, watch arrived next morning at 10.25. Great service and price"
Sarah Roberts
"Great responsive service"
Claire Dutton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and a much loved gift for my niece who loved the bracelet."
Richard Moores
Verified Buyer
"First Class Service & Product! However, I ordered the wrong size so have sent the item back for a replacement in a larger size - I'm sure they will deal with my return as quickly and efficiently as they did my original order. Thanks very much."
"Excellent product Excellent Service"
Claire Preston
Verified Buyer
"Really quick and easy website to use. Item arrived by secure post and on time and product exactly as described. Great service."
"Promt delivery"
Noel Valerio
Verified Buyer
"The efficiency of your staff and in particular the helpfulness of Anne Wright."
Stephen Cocker
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a bracelet for a Christmas present. It arrived within a few days and the recipient was extremely satisfied. She loved it. Great looking bracelet and great value."
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.79 based on 422 reviews