Berry's Jewellers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's Jewellers made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
David Simmonds
"Excellent customer service, will without a doubt return for my next luxury watch purchase."
Shaun Folan
"Ordered the watch online and it arrived promptly by recorded delivery the next day. Great service followed up by a call and email from customer service."
"Excellent seller. Very easy to deal with Berry’s Jewellers. There was an issue with the battery which was resolved immediately after phoning or an offer of full refund if not delighted. Watch came with all parts and dated warranty so fully covered by manufacturers guarantee. I would trust them again if I ever needed another high value watch."
"Berry’s provided exactly what I wanted - a pendant to match a pair of Georg Jensen earrings I had received as a Christmas present. Their price was very competitive and the pendant is of course beautiful. It was delivered the day after I made the order. I would have no hesitation in buying from Berry’s’ again and will recommend them to family and friends."
"Ordered late on Saturday and received on Tuesday. Beautiful piece of jewellery and presented well in gift box. Thank you"
"A few problems, but handled well. Will use Berry's again."
"I called berry about an Oris and they arranged for me to pick the watch up from their store . They were fantastic , they called me and sorted it all out, even the price was lower than anyone else . Excellent customer service . Michael"
"Berry's are exclusive jewellers with affordable prices. Service is prompt and efficient. Thank you"
"I completed a web purchase with Berrys last week and couldn't be happier with both the watch and the service I received. Danny Burnell was excellent from start to finish, responding to all of my questions promptly and efficiently. The watch arrived with more than adequate protection to prevent it from damage in transit and inside was gift wrapped which was a nice touch. I highly recommend Berrys for distance purchases such as mine. I am sure the in-store experience would be no less efficient and courteous."
"Excellent service online and in Nottingham store."
"Disappointed that the watch was delivered and didn’t work (battery dead I can only presume). However, problem was dealt with efficiently by staff - replacement watch ordered and pick up at local store in Leeds, with a further discount offered as compensation."
"Berry’s provided an outstanding customer service at Christmas with a superb range of jewellery - the gift wrap was also awesome!"
"Good value better than well known jewellers in Solihull"
"Ordered item as a late Xmas present. It arrived within 24 hours. Excellent service 👍👍"
"Very good. Fast delivery. Nicely packaged."
"Excellent delivery service, quality earnings as always."
"Fantastic service and a great surprise the watch was all beautifully gift wrapped."
"I bought a Bulgaria ring for my partner for Christmas but didn't want to ruin the surprise by getting his finger measured. I explained this to Berrys and they were more than helpful suggesting possible sizes and sizes they had in stock. I ordered via the website and it arrived the next morning. Really very happy with the service so will certainly order again."
"Excellent service from Jess!! many thanks Beverley Regan"
"Very good website and extremely prompt delivery service which was surprising a few days before Christmas"
"Excellent just what I wanted , good website great efficient service"
"Best jewelleries ever I’ll be back"
"All good thankyou 👍"