Berry's Jewellers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

How would you rate Berry's Jewellers?

ROSEN GEKOV
"I Purchased Omega Seamaster PO 600 Co-Axial 45.5mm The watch is come in perfect package, with all documents and accessories. Very fast delivery to Bulgaria. Special Thanks to Danny Burnell for great support. 100% satisfied from Berry's Jewellers and their team. Recommended for all future customers. Warm Regards, Rosen Gekov"
"Brilliant service. I made an online order via the finance option on a Sunday and I wasn't automatically redirected to the credit agreement section. I messaged Berrys on Facebook advising them of this and to my surprise they replied within an hour- on a Sunday!- and resolved the issue immediately. The order arrived on time and I found the staff I spoke to extremely helpful and efficient"
Richard Holden
Richard Holden
Verified Buyer
"What a great jewellers! Today my partner and his mum bought 2 Cartier watches. The sales man, Lee, made the whole experience a real pleasure. No pushy salesman tactics, even at times encouraging them to go for smaller watches as it suited their wrist size. We all left feeling like we had lovely experience and can't thank Berry's enough for helping us choose these special purchases."
"Excellent service and great communication. Highly recommended! I would definitely buy from Berry's Jewellers again."
David Edward Wells
Verified Buyer
"First time purchase from Berry's buying an Omega Seamaster for the wife, price was good and communications and shipping service Excellent. Will use these people again without hesitation, highly recommended. A+ Thanks again. Dave"
Robyn Evans
"the service I recived from the customer support team ( anne) was beyond dowt amazing nothing was to much trouble . once I had purchased the watch m, I had a few concerns theses concerns were sorted out within 10 minutes of me making contact with them frankly 100% customs satisfaction"
Dr Alan Bleakley
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery Very pleased with quality of jewellery"
"Made my wife very happh"
Mr A Martinez
Verified Buyer
"I purchased Bulgari cufflinks for my son's 40th birthday, they were packaged beautifully, arrived as promised and he was so pleased to add them to his collection."
Gareth Shone
Verified Buyer
"What can I say.... Ann you’ve done it again!!! Going abound and beyond to get the actual size of the watch (I had 2 conflicting measurements) 2 purchase and both hassle free, next day delivery with no issues. Great when you have never seen the brand in the flesh just relying on images and word of mouth. Definitely my 1st point of call from now on."
David Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the following day as promised."
Tony Sworder
Verified Buyer
"Berry’s are a very good ferm to purchase from. I perchased a omega watch from them and it came straight away. I am very happy with them and who’d recommend them. Thank you. Anthony Sworder."
Gareth Shone
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service by Ann. Really helpful. Ordered just before 3pm and I was in possession by 12:30. Great product as described and also ordered a new strap. Will definitely order again."
Peter J. Ford
Verified Buyer
"Very clear and easy to use website: Sale price : Fast despatch : 5* product : 100% satisfaction :"
Gerard Lodge
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and well packaged"
"Excellent service from Lee. Couldn’t have been more helpful."
Emma & Fraser
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant jewellers with very friendly and helpful staff. We bought my engagement ring here and were served by Gemma. She was lovely and a great help in finding the perfect ring. We were given top class service and they resized it for no extra cost. Thanks again for your help."
"Fast shipping and well packaged!"
"Great service and product"
"I spoke with gemma styles late last week with regards to an omega 1957 6oth anniversary watch. Thankfully gemma was able to source the watch and get it to her store in Newcastle. I popped down from Glasgow to collect the watch today. Gemma greeted me, was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and was only to happy to chat while the snow came down. Needless to say the watch was exactly as expected. Gemma was great. I will be more than happy to deal with gemma in the future which will see me back at Berry's to pick up a couple of patek Philippe watches if they ever become available. Again, many thanks."
Roy Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, the person I dealt with on the phone was extremely knowledgeable and really helpful. Great range of products at a competitive price. Can't recommend Berry's enough. 5*****+"
"Excellent service and customer care. Would highly recommend."
"Absolutely love my new whatch would really recommend this company"
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.81 based on 450 reviews