Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Berry's 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Berry's Reviews | 25th October 2019
Berry's Reviews | 4th December 2019
Berry's Reviews | 30th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Product arrived in good condition and they had attached the strap! Also love the winder. All in all a smooth process and would but again from Berry’s for such high priced watch pieces. Thanks again...
Great products, great service and super fast delivery.

Lovely packaging too.
Recently purchased a watch and watch winder (separately) and in both transactions Berry’s, and in particular Danny, exhibited their usual first class service, especially as these items were supplied during ‘Lockdown’.
I’ve used the company’s number of times over the last 20 years and they have always demonstrated a first class customer outlook.
Fantastic service. Danny Burnell who is their online watch specialist is absolutely amazing and out-serves customers. Easy to deal with and professional as well
Excellent simplicity, great value.
I found the process of buying through Berry’s very easy. Items came beautifully wrapped. Watch was scratches so still waiting for replacement part.
I visited Berry's in Newcastle and spoke to Lee who was excellent. He took the time to show me a range of different watches and never pressured me at all. I am delighted with my new Panerai and the service I received and would highly recommend them to friends and family.
Great service from Lee and Jill in the Newcastle Store, located a Panerai watch for our son’s birthday. Always get fantastic service from all the staff.
Great range of products and knowledge.
Can definitely recommend visiting Berry’s the Jewellers.
Paul & Tracey.
I purchased my watch online, a first for me, and had no issues at all with Berry’s. It had to be ordered specially, but i had it in my hands in less than a week. Lots of timely updates from the sales team and really secure packaging when it arrived.
Very helpful and knowledgeable . Delivered the necklace within a couple of days
Great internet purchase, was delivered incredibly quickly.

Love my new earrings haven’t taken them out since they arrived
Best service ,luxury brands ....!!!
Excellent service good communications at all times good pricing .I will use Berrys again.
Great customer service with excellent specific product knowledge which led me to buy from Berry’s. The watch arrived promptly and it’s awesome!
Great service from an initial online enquiry through to collection from the Windsor branch - would thoroughly recommend!
Great customer service from start to finish. Kirsty Townsend and Jessica Fox both went above and beyond to make my purchase during these difficult times as easy as possible. Definitely a 5 star performance. Thank you.
Excellent service, will definitely use them again
Very obliging with an excellent and speedy service
Berry's are excellent. Jess provided fantastic service again. Highly recommended.
Excellent online customer service from Danny ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️