Berry's Jewellers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's Jewellers made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
David Simmonds
"Excellent customer service, will without a doubt return for my next luxury watch purchase."
Shaun Folan
"Ordered the watch online and it arrived promptly by recorded delivery the next day. Great service followed up by a call and email from customer service."
"Excellent seller. Very easy to deal with Berry’s Jewellers. There was an issue with the battery which was resolved immediately after phoning or an offer of full refund if not delighted. Watch came with all parts and dated warranty so fully covered by manufacturers guarantee. I would trust them again if I ever needed another high value watch."
"Helpful and efficient. Watch delivered to store on time and received immediate phone call re collection"
"Very impressed, received my delivery super quick, no messing or fuss and without stress so 5 stars from me and will definitely order from here again. 👍🙂"
"This is my 2nd purchase from Berry’s and the service has been fantastic both times! Very quick to respond to questions and my Earrings arrived promptly and beautifully wrapped. I’m thrilled with them. Thank you!"
"Recently purchased a new watch for my wife, delivery was extremely quick and the product was beautiful. A very happy lady. Only issue was that box was slightly bent but did not effect any of the inside. Probably a courier issue."
"Excellent customer service, answered all my questions over the phone, and very quick delivery, would definitely use again"
"Website very easy to navigate and service/ delivery was great."
"Gift arrived quickly and beautifully gift wrapped. Very good service."
"We were looking for a specific Breitling watch for my partner and were dismayed to find that various jewellers directed us to buy online and then return it to store if we didn’t like it. Whatever happened to good old customer service? We were also informed that the watch we were searching for was discontinued from the range - not true it seems. Then we found Berry’s jewellers and Joanne in the Victorian Quarter in Leeds. Joanne sourced the watch from Berry’s London store and arranged to have it transferred to Leeds along with 2 other Breitling watches to provide us with choice. Just a few days later we spent a very pleasant hour or so with Joanne and made our choice. Highly recommended for going the extra mile, we will return to Berry’s again, thank you Joanne."
"Well represented description online and extremely quick delivery. One drawback being its only a 14 day return policy which when purchasing a Christmas present early to avoid disappointment. As it states delivery could be a number of weeks dependant on stock."
Hi Darren, thank you for your review and we are glad to hear you were happy with the service you received with your purchase. Our Christmas Returns period is now live so we will be happy to extend your returns period up until the 6th January 2019 on your order.

Kind Regards,
Danny
"Everything about Berry's Jewellers is perfect. I live in the U.S.A and purchased a watch on-line. Payment was simple and I received the watch within a week. Yesterday, I received a wider for the watch which came as a complete surprise!"
"Amazing"
"Great service . Great product. Thanks"
"Very efficient company. Good value"
"Delivery was very quick! Only disappointment is.. you purchase such expensive items and they don’t give you the brand’s little gift bag and only in a normal envelope you’d thing paying so much for high ends brands you’d get abit more better packaging.. other thank that was good!"
"great service thankyou"
"Quick delivery and beautifully gift wrapped!"
"Lee at berry’s Newcastle made buying my new watch a very pleasant experience his knowledge of the product, a new Omega Seamaster was first rate. I had the bracelet adjusted on the day of purchase and needed to go back to have it adjusted again, it was done will I waited . Can speak to highly of the service I received"
"Very efficient and helpful. They quickly sorted out a problem with the original watch I ordered and suggested a suitable replacement which I am very happy with. They were also cheaper than their competitors."
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase from Berry's. I ordered a bracelet which when it arrived, was too large for me. After a quick call I was asked to return the bracelet, which was adapted to fit. The process was seemless, quick and the customer care was first rate. I would definitely recommend this store and would certainly use again."
"I initially had an issue with the online purchasing site. A quick call to Berry's online services and it was sorted. My order was dealt with quickly, accurately, professionally and I would without any doubt recommend Berry's. The shop service (York branch) was also outstanding."
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.81 based on 551 reviews