Berry's Jewellers Reviews

306 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

How would you rate Berry's Jewellers?

Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. I made an online order via the finance option on a Sunday and I wasn't automatically redirected to the credit agreement section. I messaged Berrys on Facebook advising them of this and to my surprise they replied within an hour- on a Sunday!- and resolved the issue immediately. The order arrived on time and I found the staff I spoke to extremely helpful and efficient
Richard Holden
Richard Holden
Verified Buyer

What a great jewellers! Today my partner and his mum bought 2 Cartier watches. The sales man, Lee, made the whole experience a real pleasure. No pushy salesman tactics, even at times encouraging them to go for smaller watches as it suited their wrist size. We all left feeling like we had lovely experience and can't thank Berry's enough for helping us choose these special purchases.
(Newcastle) - Posted 7 months ago
Margherita Marchich
Margherita Marchich
Verified Buyer

The Maine Polished & Brushed Steel Round Cufflinks were as expected from the image. The delivery was fast and safe. Very satisfied.
Verified Buyer

Efficient service great price.
Ian Morgan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service this is the second watch I have bought from you and I would definitely shop with you again
Craig Richardson
Verified Buyer

Berry's have an extensive range of exclusive products and delivered a quality service when I placed an order.
Benjamin Tamboer
Verified Buyer

I received my ring in perfect condition and it is very glamorous and its design, in my opinion, rivals, if not surpasses, that of the Chanel Ultra ring. A jewel with a high end look for an almost low end price.

Good service and product
John Bate
Verified Buyer

Only place that had what I wanted - good, friendly communication and quick delivery.
Really like the no question returns policy but I ain't returning it!!
Shelagh Needham

Very helpfull Staff
Sharon Ward
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, exactly what I wanted and beautifully wrapped. Thank you
Deborah Milbank
Verified Buyer

Ordered my partner an Omega sailing bracelet as a gift, it is fabulous! Ordered over the internet from Leeds. Arrived very quickly but unfortunately was too small, spoke with the Hull store who in turn spoke with Leeds, arranged to have the next size delivered to Hull for me, collected and very happy.
Service above and beyond expectations, thank you Berrys 😀
Nick James
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and amazing price! Ordered just before 3pm for next day delivery and the watch arrived the following morning. Couldn't be happier with my new watch!
Jonathan Chivers

Great service and price
Verified Buyer

Very quick shipment to the Netherlands of a beautiful Lapponia dress ring.
Peter Trickett
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from your on line sales team - Linda couldn't do enough to ensure I had all the information I needed to make the right purchase
David Wilde
Verified Buyer

Couldnt fault the team at Berry's. Everyone ensured all my questions got answered and the team got me my watch the next day after payment and even provided aftercare support. I will be 100% buying my next watch from Berry's.
Verified Buyer

My order arrived very promptly and although the item was beautiful the person to whom I gifted it had something similar already .
I had to return it and was refunded very quickly .
I have my eye on some earrings for myself and shall be using Berry's when I decide to buy them.
Excellent service.
Mark McDermott

Brilliant service absolutely faultless
David Parker
Unverified Reviewer

Recently took delivery of my Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712/1A from Newcastle. Watch is a 1000 times better than I thought it would be, matched by the service I always experience at Newcastle. One very proud new owner into the PP club, now where is that magazine application!!! Thanks again to all staff at Newcastle, the happiest man in Newcastle.
Unverified Reviewer

Couldn't even get into the store as the so called "doorman" would only speak through a closed door as me and my friend were shopping to buy a new watch , very disgusted and embarrassed . My budget was £2/3000 obviously my money isn't good enough and i spent it else were.... I will be writing to head office about my very shocking experience as a consumer. Resident of Nottingham
L A Scott
Verified Buyer

Berry's jewellers were efficient and my purchase, a gift, arrived quickly at an alternative address.
Ian Davison
Verified Buyer

Delivery was very prompt and well packaged but the next day we rang the store in Newcastle to be told that we could take the watch in for the strap to be adjusted but it would take 2 to 3 hours even though we explained we did not have this time available, not very good after sales for an item that cost nearly 2k
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.83 based on 306 reviews