Berry's Jewellers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Berry's Jewellers ?

"Excellent seller. Very easy to deal with Berry’s Jewellers. There was an issue with the battery which was resolved immediately after phoning or an offer of full refund if not delighted. Watch came with all parts and dated warranty so fully covered by manufacturers guarantee. I would trust them again if I ever needed another high value watch."
ROSEN GEKOV
"I Purchased Omega Seamaster PO 600 Co-Axial 45.5mm The watch is come in perfect package, with all documents and accessories. Very fast delivery to Bulgaria. Special Thanks to Danny Burnell for great support. 100% satisfied from Berry's Jewellers and their team. Recommended for all future customers. Warm Regards, Rosen Gekov"
"Brilliant service. I made an online order via the finance option on a Sunday and I wasn't automatically redirected to the credit agreement section. I messaged Berrys on Facebook advising them of this and to my surprise they replied within an hour- on a Sunday!- and resolved the issue immediately. The order arrived on time and I found the staff I spoke to extremely helpful and efficient"
"Simply Stunning"
"I ordered a bracelet on line and it arrived the next day which I felt was really good service. When it arrived I was not sure whether I should have ordered the smaller size so I phoned and they organized for the smaller version to be delivered to my local store so that I might try it on and then make my decision. Their customer service was excellent.."
"great customer service, purchased a new Tag watch online before 3pm and it was delivered next day as promised. Thanks."
"Sorry it has taken so long to reply but have just give our daughter her necklace which is absolutely beautiful and she loves very much,it was so well wrapped I couldn't bear to unwrap sooner."
"Claire, Michelle and Susan in the Hull city centre store were amazing. I wanted to change the strap on my Longines watch and I had a certain look in mind. The girls were very professional, patient and knowledgeable. And best of all, I was really surprised at what I ended up paying for the strap. I will certainly be visiting Berry's again, quality, personal service and a good price."
"Berry's offered the best price I could find for the ladies Omega seamaster. It was a quick and easy transaction and the watch came beautifully gift wrapped and on time. Well done Berry's."
"Having bought Breitling watch from Berry`s Newcastle just over 5 years ago went into shop for battery replacement, staff member said it would be about £100 which i agreed to, however he said that it would only be sent away for an estimate, as they usually say that the watch will need a full service. As i have had no problem with the time-keeping i assumed that this was only as a precautionary measure. nearly 2 weeks later i received a phone call from a shop member saying the watch failed the quartz time test and needs a full service, price would be in excess of £500. Having declined the offer the watch was returned with a £80 charge. when i picked up the watch i complained about the bully tactics and asked if i could have the repair firms telephone number, Berry`s declined saying they would get the company to give me a ring to dicuss the matter as i thought that this was my watch and that it was up to me if i required the service or not, 5 days later i am still waiting to hear from either one. not a happy chappy"
"Spent the best part of 14k on a Patek Phillipe watch , only to be told the leather strap of £300 is considered obsolete after 2 years of light usage . Mechanism is stunning , much cheaper and more resilient straps available elsewhere. Bear this in mind if you are planning to ever wear the watch ."
"Purchased Georg Jenson Forget me Knot earings which I love, I had a slight problem with delivery however the lady I spoke with was very helpful and sorted out my problem immediately customer service"
"First class service."
"Absolutely fantastic from start to finish! I ordered a Bvlgari watch from them, I live in Belfast. The watch was sent via special delivery and royal mail were a let-down and 1 day late. Linda from Berry's was absolutely brilliant! As soon as I made her aware of the issue she was straight into rm and kept me updated regularly throughout the delivery process! FANTASTIC service, would highly recommend!"
"My wife and I have just returned from a 2 day trip to the Jaeger LeCoultre factory in Switzerland organised by Berrys Newcastle. From start to finish we were treated like VIP's. Having a personal tour of the factory as well as meeting the master watchmakers was an absolute privilege. Its one thing owning a fine timepiece but having the opportunity to see in detail how they are made and actually meeting the guys that make them was in fact a little overwhelming. Over the years We've bought several high end timepieces from Lee at Berrys Newcastle and his customer service, product knowledge as well as professionalism is always first class. Our thanks to Lee (from Berrys Newcastle) for his hospitality, and professionalism throughout the trip, Leron and Konstantina from Jaeger Le-Coultre for being such amazing hosts and to Simon Walton for giving the trip the 'go ahead'. Thanks again, we really do appreciate it and we are both very grateful.!"
"A fantastic experience. It was good to speak to someone who actually knew something about diamonds. My ring is beautiful. I can't stop looking at it. It was also a really good price."
"I purchased a watch for my wife on our 20th wedding anniversary 2 years ago and was that impressed with the service (champagne,gift wrapping) I said when I've paid it off I will not use anybody else when it's my turn to get one,and just picked up my new tag a couple of weeks ago and again not disappointed. Would highly recommend."
"Purchased a Longines Military watch on-line on Sunday afternoon, delivered Tuesday. Outstanding service, beautifully gifted wrapped. First class."
"Excellent communication and prompt delivery, with all necessary provisions for a smooth transaction."
"I found you very helpful on the phone, and when I put the order in the item was delivered in a short space of time. Many thanks."
"Very fast response to my order which was beautifully presented."
"Such an amazing company definitely my fav jewellers from now on"
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.79 based on 487 reviews