Berry's Jewellers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

How would you rate Berry's Jewellers ?

ROSEN GEKOV
"I Purchased Omega Seamaster PO 600 Co-Axial 45.5mm The watch is come in perfect package, with all documents and accessories. Very fast delivery to Bulgaria. Special Thanks to Danny Burnell for great support. 100% satisfied from Berry's Jewellers and their team. Recommended for all future customers. Warm Regards, Rosen Gekov"
"Brilliant service. I made an online order via the finance option on a Sunday and I wasn't automatically redirected to the credit agreement section. I messaged Berrys on Facebook advising them of this and to my surprise they replied within an hour- on a Sunday!- and resolved the issue immediately. The order arrived on time and I found the staff I spoke to extremely helpful and efficient"
Richard Holden
Richard Holden
Verified Buyer
"What a great jewellers! Today my partner and his mum bought 2 Cartier watches. The sales man, Lee, made the whole experience a real pleasure. No pushy salesman tactics, even at times encouraging them to go for smaller watches as it suited their wrist size. We all left feeling like we had lovely experience and can't thank Berry's enough for helping us choose these special purchases."
Rabia Jawed
Verified Buyer
"Such an amazing company definitely my fav jewellers from now on"
Posted 1 hour ago
Mike Hermanis
Verified Buyer
"I’ve always wanted a luxury watch, and whilst browsing the net, I found Berry’s website. I loved the look of the limited edition omega seamaster ‘007’, and was amazed that 0% finance was being offered- which made the timepiece very affordable. There was also a 14 day period where you could inspect the product and if not entirely satisfied, return it! The cherry on the top was the free watch winder (worth over £160). The purchase process was very quick, I ordered my watch at about 8pm on a Thursday evening, it arrived on the Saturday. I’m absolutely delighted with my watch and the smooth, efficient service. I called Berry’s on the Friday morning after ordering, the person I spoke with was very friendly, professional and helpful. A first class jewellers, I will be shopping there again soon."
"Very efficient service"
"I can genuinely say that Berry's provided the best service I've ever received. Fast delivery, fantastic communication. The ring purchased had to be resized, the workmanship was excellent. I was lucky to deal with Anne who was brilliant throughout the entire buying process."
"Used Berry’s (Leeds) in the past for my watch service and gifts for my wife and been really pleased with the very attentive staff, professionalism and customer delivery. I felt very well looked after and completely trusted them with my timepiece. Unfortunately, I will not be entrusting them again after my latest experience. My favourite watch is 10 years old and has worked perfectly over that period (never had or needed a full service in my opinion - watchmaker family member gave me confidence in my judgement). Timekeeping has been as good as my ‘2nd’ main watch, a quartz movement throughout. Recently took my ‘No1’ watch in for a £250 maintenance service (to be sent away to Breitling). Shop advised they would recommend a full service given its age (at a price range somewhere around 3x the cost of the maintenance service) and that if I reneged once the proper, final quote was provided by Breitling, I would need to pay a £50 ‘return undone fee’. I declined their kind offer of a full service (c£800 was some way more than I wanted to pay to service a watch which has given me no issues whatsoever accuracy wise). Berry’s therefore accepted my watch for sending to Breitling to undertake my requested Maintenance service at a cost of £250. A few days later, Berry’s emailed to advise Breitling say they needed to do a full service on my watch. I reconfirmed my preference and request for a maintenance service. Breitling refused to undertake the Maintenance service telling me it needed a full service (even though it is working perfectly well and accurately). I refused (again, as I did before the watch was sent to Breitling) the full service. I am now faced with having to pay a £50 return undone fee to get my watch back even though it is Breitling who have reneged on the service I asked for and the service which Berry’s accepted my watch for. After a long exchange of emails, I have been unable to have Berry’s see that they should be supporting ME as the customer given seemingly Breitling are not delivering ‘our’ requested service (I have not reneged on any contract that I have entered into with Berry’s and remain wanting the maintenance service). I have now been told by Berry’s to take it up with Breitling direct. Berry’s, as my agent in this transaction, have simply dropped me and that’s not a great place for me to be now having to deal with the faceless behemoth that is Breitling, to retrieve my prized watch. Why on earth should I pay £50 to have my watch back in no better condition than when I left it with Berry’s?. I know a few Breitling owners who similarly are not impressed! At the time of writing, I remain awaiting word from Breitling but once I do get it back, I will in future use another quality jeweller for my watch and gifting needs. Not happy!"
MR C Norris
Verified Buyer
"Great product and fast delivery"
"excellant service I recently purchased a ladies OMEGA Seamaster from Berrys York the staff were knowledgable, helpful and couldn't do enough for me. it was a pleasure shopping with them. This is my third shopping experience at Berrys York and it won't be my last. Thank you Michael and all the staff."
"Loved my Lalique heart pendant."
Jane Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Great service, prompt delivery. Good reduction on necklace"
Julie Forrest
Verified Buyer
"Took a watch in for servicing they said that it can take 7-10 days for a qoute then a number of weeks to be serviced, i asked if they could phone rather then write with the qoute to speed the process which they agreed. 4 weeks later i receive the letter withe the cost which was not cheap and states can take 6-8 weeks once approved. I phoned and explained how disappointed I am that I have waited this long and received no phone as we are needing this watch by the first week in July. the lady said she would see if this is possible, phoned me bank and said will actually be 10-12 weeks!!!! explained this is not service you expect from berrys totally ridiculous for expensive service reply was this is how it is could offer a small amount of money off? Ridiculous this does not help at all. Would avoid this place in the future"
Kathryn Eccleston
Verified Buyer
"Especially pleased as the Georg Jensen Aria earrings were on offer- but customer service is excellent and speedy delivery. Would buy online from Berry's again."
"After receiving abysmal service from Goldsmiths Newcastle, we walked along the road to Berrys and i cant praise the staff highly enough. Was looking to purchase a Cartier watch and the product and paperwork were fully explained. No pressure to buy and staff were very informative and gave us all the time we needed to view the product. All in all a most pleasurable experience with knowledgable staff which is how it should be when buying quality jewellery. Thanks Berrys Newcastle."
"Excellent service! The earrings I wanted were in stock and dispatched immediately, arriving next day. Will definitely order from Berry's again. Thanks"
Lorraine Williams
Verified Buyer
"I love my Gucci earrings. Excellent service from Berry's"
"Very happy with my purchase would recommend berry's jewellers"
"Excellent service as always."
"Ordered online and phoned for online services before purchasing to clarify some things. The staff were very helpful and as a result I bought the same day."
"great service, excellent prices, fast delivery when ordering online."
"Excellent service and great communication. Highly recommended! I would definitely buy from Berry's Jewellers again."
David Edward Wells
Verified Buyer
"First time purchase from Berry's buying an Omega Seamaster for the wife, price was good and communications and shipping service Excellent. Will use these people again without hesitation, highly recommended. A+ Thanks again. Dave"
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.80 based on 468 reviews