Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Berry's 5 star review on 17th July 2021
KELLY YING MENG PARNWELL
Berry's 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Berry's 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Deirdre FitzGerald
We have purchased items in Berry's stores on many occasions over the last 10 years and have always found it an excellent experience. This is the second time in the last 6 months that we have used Berry's online and on each occasion the service has been fantastic. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, it just couldn't have been easier.
Good prompt and efficient service. I am unable to comment on the quality of goods at present as the item was gift wrapped and it hasn't been given yet
Great service
First class advice and customer service from Ella in York. Based on my experience I would recommend Berry's.
I met Frank at a photography competition and had a very good shopping experience with his patient help.
Excellent customer service and communication. Immediate response to email queries and very knowledgeable advice before making my purchase. Special thanks to Dee and Lindsay for their support throughout the process.
Excellent service
Really beautiful necklace it’s Second Time fast delivery I will order soon another necklace
excellent service
I contacted Berry’s with a product enquiry, and although they did not have the watch in stock, they managed to source the exact Glashutte Original model I wanted. (I had also contacted several other jewellers and watch specialists, who were unable to help). A member of Berry’s staff quickly dealt with my enquiry, and gave me an estimated delivery date. This member of staff went the extra mile, and provided exemplar customer service. The watch arrived within the estimated time frame, beautifully packaged. Faultless, professional service. I’m very extremely pleased with my purchase.
Berry's Wonderful place nothing is too much trouble Elliot top man and the rest of the team just as professional,will buy from again watches are well packaged 😃
I’m so pleased I found Berry’s online for the New Cartier watch I wanted. I couldn’t decide between the 2 sizes so called and spoke to a really helpful guy who helped me make the decision. Once ordered the watch arrived swiftly and all in all it was a smooth transaction.
Excellent personised service for online purchase and great service in store. Excellent product knowledge. Highly recommended.
When I was shopping, I saw the Victoria Quarter. After Mr. Frank recommended, I got the watch I liked. His service was good.
Excellent service from staff I dealt with and product and packaging to a high quality, will definitely use Berrys again
Bought a Gucci bracelet from them. Item posted in 2 days instead of the next day as promoted in the website, a bit disappointing. And the wrapping isn’t that nice compared to what Gucci offered. But item is nice is still quite quick delivery compared to other companies. I would still buy again from them if item is for myself. But I wouldn’t buy a gift from them unless I do the gift wrapping by myself
Fabulous enjoyable experience choosing and buying a watch with Reka at Berry's in Windsor. She was welcoming, knowledgable and nothing was too much trouble. This is how customer service should be done! Reka's colleagues also helpful and personable. Cannot recommend highly enough.
The service I received is second to none and at all times amazingly efficient even when on the phone. Danny and Lynsey are superb ambassadors for this Company and well worth considering for online purchases! So very rare this day and age!
Excellent service in what's a very rare area of our covid environment in which service appears to be a major casualty.
Purchased a Bvlgari gold ring. On receipt found heavy scratches on the inner of the ring. Ring was returned for a replacement, but when the " replacement" arrived it was found to be not a replacement but the original ring refurbished. After a conversation with Berrys a suitable conclusion was reached. The office manager was extremely helpful. Return postage was refunded.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,270 reviews