Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Berry's 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Colin Twist
Berry's 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
Berry's 5 star review on 11th July 2019
KAMENOV GEKOV
Very impressed with the service and the range of products offered. I wanted to purchase a watch for my husband and the range of brands on offer was fantastic. I managed to purchase what I wanted at a competitive price and also with a free watch-winder. The free arrived in the time frame quoted and is a quality product.
Very good service and quick delivery would definitely buy from them again
(Berry’s Commercial Street, Leeds) Pleased with the communication via email regarding a watch and was very impressed with the customer service and shopping experience once I visited the store.
very happy with all the staff i have dealt with at berrys and a special mention to lee for looking after me, dealt with lee for many years and always gets me exactly what i need.will always return to berrys in the future
Excellent helpful staff, very professional.
I would recommend to family & friends.
Extremely helpful and very good communication throughout the process of purchasing the watch. I will definitely be returning to Berry’s for other items.
I bought a Cartier Cle.mans watch 3 weeks ago,I am very pleased with my purchase and was served by a very helpful lady called Bo Ding,Well Done Berry’s......
Purchased a Patek 3940g. Made nice and easy for me with really friendly and helpful communication and watch exactly as described. Very content with purchase and the whole transaction was effortless. Very highly recommended firm. I will shop with you again.
I received an amazing service from Berry’s.
The on-line customer service I received was excellent - incredibly helpful and friendly!
Made an online query with Danny about a couple of specific watches. Great service, got the colours, models and even specific straps I was after too.
Effortless transaction and interaction with all concerned, with the bonus of a £240 winder as a free gift. I can't recommend Berry's enough and will definitely be returning for my next watch purchase.
Great, five star service
I wanted to buy my husband an Omega Seamaster for our wedding anniversary and visited Berrys to discuss how I could surprise him .The advice and support I received from Lee Hayes, the assistant manager, was exceptional.
He organised for me to use the stunning VIP room upstairs to present my husband with the watch , with the potential to view others if it wasn’t right. It was perfect and the bottle of champagne too was an unexpected and lovely touch.
He was very Knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy and insincere ( something I had experienced in some other jewellers !)
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Berrys and it will be my first choice for any further purchases .
Last December, I took my grandfather's vintage Longines watch for a major repair and overhaul. From the moment I walked in, the team could not have been more helpful. The watch went off to Switzerland for repair and spent 6 months with the Longines team before returning to Leeds looking amazing!! Special mention to Nikki in the repairs team who was super-helpful and helped me uncover something of the history of the watch too, for which I'm really grateful. These guys are highly recommended!!
Just wanted to say what a great service we received from berry’s on commercial street. Everyone was very helpful, especially Jacob and Chinda who are very knowledgeable and real watch enthusiasts which makes the experience of purchasing a watch even more fun!
Thanks
Very happy with Gucci pendant.
My experience proved to be a simple, secure and successful one. Thank you Berry's.
Prompt delivery, lovely packaging & items just as described: I will use again.
Like always - perfect service.
Thank you, Danny and Berry's team.
Rosen,