Berry's Jewellers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Click Here

Tell us how Berry's Jewellers made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Colin Twist
"Good Morning I wanted to write a review on your business based on the outstanding customer service I have received from Nick at your Newcastle store. I celebrate my 40th birthday in September & my mam wanted to purchase me a watch after looking around many retailers and not even been entertained as a customer I took the decision to visit your store in Newcastle and I met Nick who was my adviser. I work in motor retail and a real key point to any ones success is communication and you want to feel your dealing with an expert or at least some one who knows what there doing. Nick for me is a perfect example of how retailing should be, Nicks knowledge around your products is second to none also Nicks communication levels make him an asset to your company, Nick kept me in the loop every step of the way from my order to delivery even if there was no news Nick would call me to say no news but keeping you in the loop. To say i'm impressed with both Berry's and nick is an understatement absoulutley top class service in every way. Thank you for making the occasion not only very special but also you have created a memory that will last me forever and a fan for life"
"Excellent service from Berry’s. A new Breitling Avenger 2 (right in winder) joins some of my other watches; including a Hamilton, Omega, Seiko, G-Shock, Armani and Alpina."
KAMENOV GEKOV
"Again, excellent service and fast delivery. Thank you."
"The website was so easy to use, plus making payment was also easy to navigate. Delivery was excellent as was the gift wrapping. Can highly recommend Berry’s Jewellers."
"Out-of-this-world service provided by Joanne Deighton! A pleasure to deal with who made the whole experience of choosing our engagement and wedding rings extra special"
"Very impressed with the service and attention from your staff."
"The order was delivered on the next working day, as promised. It was beautifully wrapped and packaged. My wife was very pleased."
"An excellent reputable company that supplies genuine brand new products and is an official dealer for the big brands, yet offers amazing prices"
"Brilliant service, order executed in record time, would recommend"
"Walked in to Goldsmiths in Nottingham to poor service, cold reception and snotty staff. Walked across the road to Berry's to exceptional service from John Maddock! Purchased an Omega watch after a knowledgeable and considered conversation with John. Great information provided in a consultative way."
"Very good service."
"Great customer service and very helpful. Ordered and dispatched following day, received a day later. First class service and have total confidence in them, will definitely use again."
"I would thank you for every thing including fast response and shipping, excellent prices, and the gift that included with my purchase... Thanks a lot"
"I placed an order at a very very short notice late in the evening for a Gucci pendant to reach me the next day . Sarah went out of her way to make sure I was able to place the order online quickly and efficiently coordinated with the internet sales team to ensure the item was dispatched the same evening to reach me next day. Super customer service. very pleased. This was my second purchase from Berry's and would highly recommend them for their competitive pricing and even better customer service. well done !"
"quick and efficient service"
"Excellent service, and a beautiful product, highly recommend."
"Very good service"
"Brilliant service would recommend."
"Very helpful and I am extremly happy with my new watch."
"Very good service"
"Fantastic service."
"I purchased IWC Spitfire Bronze Chronograph. I found the staff very helpful and the whole purchasing experience easy."
"Well happy with the watch. Best price."
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.84 based on 748 reviews