Berry's Jewellers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

About Berry's Jewellers: Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

How would you rate Berry's Jewellers?

Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. I made an online order via the finance option on a Sunday and I wasn't automatically redirected to the credit agreement section. I messaged Berrys on Facebook advising them of this and to my surprise they replied within an hour- on a Sunday!- and resolved the issue immediately. The order arrived on time and I found the staff I spoke to extremely helpful and efficient
Richard Holden
Richard Holden
Verified Buyer

What a great jewellers! Today my partner and his mum bought 2 Cartier watches. The sales man, Lee, made the whole experience a real pleasure. No pushy salesman tactics, even at times encouraging them to go for smaller watches as it suited their wrist size. We all left feeling like we had lovely experience and can't thank Berry's enough for helping us choose these special purchases.
(Newcastle) - Posted 10 months ago
Margherita Marchich
Margherita Marchich
Verified Buyer

The Maine Polished & Brushed Steel Round Cufflinks were as expected from the image. The delivery was fast and safe. Very satisfied.
Margaret Thhomson
Verified Buyer

I really like the look of my new bjorn weststrome collar on. It fits beautifully, looks stunning without being opulent and each link is multi-facet,which I didn't expect hence the reason for that perfect fit.
I enjoy wearing lapponia jewellery and at almost half-price only enhances my enjoyment of the the gift.
Berry,s jewellers live up to my expectations,I ordered the piece after the close of business on the Thursday and received it by the postman before mid-day on the Saturday..
Verified Buyer

Pleased with my purchase, delivery was quick and efficient. Thank you.
Keith Grundy
Verified Buyer

Very good service and prompt delivery
SING HANG
Verified Buyer

The product i want to buy was in stock, delivery was fast and secure.
Mark Grainger
Verified Buyer

I could not ask for more. Nice to deal with, excellent service and great product at the right price.
Verified Buyer

Berry's have a fantastic range of stock, even very rare pieces and top brands. Also, the keenest prices I have found anywhere. The exceptional and courteous service from the sales team make buying from Berry's a very happy experience. (I wish I could say the same for Cartier, who make it as miserable as possible).
Nothing is too much trouble for Berry's' helpful team, and the next day tracked delivery plus generous return and refund policy (even on earrings) with no quibbling, make the whole Berry's experience a real joy. I have bought Cartier, Patek Philippe, Mont Blanc and Mikimoto pieces and am thrilled with all of them. Exquisite pieces at the best prices and lovely people to deal with. Who could ask for more?
Darren Walsh
Verified Buyer

Great value and very quick delivery
Jeremy Taylor
Verified Buyer

No we did not have bad experience , I wanted to give 5 star. It was a beautiful wrapping, on time and quit delivery.
Paul Edward Beard

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to express my thanks to Nick O’Connor @ your Hull Branch who provided me with outstanding Customer Service.

I phoned enquiring about a Breitling Super ocean Heritage 46 Blue face.

From answering the phone to my initial questions nothing was too much – Nick was able to answer all my queries and gave the answers in a clear and very friendly and knowledgeable manner. He was able to find additional information over the phone explained everything clearly.

In addition, we talked about exchanging the straps and his advice was spot on, he even arranged to send the strap to Nottingham as this was much closer for me to view it.

FYI I have recently retired have been a Director of a number FTSE250 working in Operations, Frontline Customer Services and Commercial – so I do know a bit about quality service and customer care!

Please pass on my sincere thanks Nick not only for all the help with the initial Breitling purchase but also the aftercare service with the leather strap. He is an absolute star and a credit to your Company.

During my conversations with your staff in Nottingham it was lovely to hear “how great they think Nick is as well!” It was also lovely to hear that he started as a YTS and is with you 16 years later. Just shows that loyalty works both ways .... Many other Companies could take a leaf from the Berry’s Book of Customer and Staff care.

To close, it was absolute pleasure for me to deal with Nick and the staff in Nottingham who looked after me yesterday. They were also first class and so friendly and knowledgeable – hang on to them all!

Kind regards and best wishes for the next 100 years – you have gained 2 very loyal customers who will spread the word about Berry’s,

Paul

Paul E Beard
Carl Wolf
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and good knowledge of the product
Verified Buyer

Prompt next day delivery, beautifully gift wrapped and wedding ready!
Unverified Reviewer

Greedy, Greedy Greedy selling over pricing engagement rings by a huge amount e.g.: selling an engagement for £8000. After an unsuccessful proposal and asking to return ring offering £3000. Please anybody considering using Berry's - they really don't give a damn.
Rachel Purcell
Verified Buyer

Excellent online service, highly recomend. Beautiful necklace at a great price (cheapest online) Thank you, will use again.
Kevin Howe
Verified Buyer

The entire team at every Berry's location always manage to impress me.

I have purchased from Nottingham, Leeds and my most recent purchase was made online, each person I come into contact with has been very helpful and professional.

Great service make me return as a loyal customer.
Thank you.
Belinda Williamson
Verified Buyer

The website was very easy to use and the payment process straightforward. My pendant came a few days later beautifully package - just as if I'd nipped into the shop. Delighted.
Verified Buyer

The customer service did a great job in giving several helping hands. The watch itself is amazing piece of art. I really love it.
James Brookes
Verified Buyer

Amazing customer service everyone I have dealt with in the company was great
Verified Buyer

Easy online ordering, prompt delivery and fantastic prices made dealing with Berrys a very pleasurable experience.
Gina Piacquadio
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and professional.
Verified Buyer

Very good service and excellent and friendly customer service. Thank you!!
Berry's Jewellers is rated 4.81 based on 333 reviews