Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Very helpful online staff
I received Exceptional Customer service from the lovely lindsay Buckley, she is so kind and is so helpful a real credit to your store. My purchase arrived quickly and it was very well packaged. I would use this fantastic store again as you are guaranteed Exceptional Customer Service.
Excellent, fast service. Thank you
Fast delivery and beautiful ring
Excellent service and Elliot brilliant.
Great delivery service and beautiful chain. Thank you
First purchase from Berry’s jewellers and found the process seamless, delivery was prompt and well packaged.
Excellent service Berry's received a watch for my husbands 60th Birthday within 24hrs its perfect I am sure he will love it keep up the good work all -thank you
Wonderful service from Sally and the team at Berry’s Windsor.
They are courteous, professional, friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Nice people to do business with. Highly recommended.
Great service. Live chat offered me a discount code and watch arrived next day. Very happy. 👍
Perfect present, fast delivery, great communication.
I have now used Berry’s twice over the last month or so and the service receive has been outstanding.
They will now be my first choice moving forward!
Berry's 5 star review on 27th February 2021 Berry's 5 star review on 27th February 2021 Berry's 5 star review on 27th February 2021 Berry's 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Very quick and seamless purchase. Made shopping online during a pandemic feel like a dream! Awesome customer care :)
Lovely bracelet my daughter was over the moon very well packaged made her birthday great many thanks
No fuss, no quibbles....... deal done in 5 minutes.....one very happy wife
I recently purchased a Fope bracelet and the service I received from Lindsay was wonderful, she answered all my questions and made the purchase process seamless. Thumbs up
I required a bracelet for my wife's birthday in 3 months time.
All my enquires regarding selection, purchase and delivery were answered promptly.
They also arranged for it to be delivered close to date.
Excellent service, if the bracelet is half as good as the service provided I'll be extremely happy.
This is my 2nd review for Berrys, first for the purchase but now also for their help in fixing a small issue. Thank you Chinda for all your help, 3 days turn around to help me sort out a small issue with my new watch. Brilliant customer service and highly recommended.
I purchased a Messika Ring online, first time for me ,as I always buy in a shop normally.
But times are what they are at the moment ,so I decided to try online order.
I dealt with Zoe ,who was professional and looked after me very well.
My ring came directly from Messika in France so was made to order, which I was aware off at time of ordering.

Any question I had were promptly answered and I received my ring beautifully wrapped.
It was a real joy to open it and try it on.
Would not hesitate to order again from Berry’s
Chose a watch from the web site paid for it at 12noon and it was delivered by 11am the following morning. Very satisfied.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,110 reviews