Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Simon was brilliant on the live chat. extremely helpful.
have bought several items from berrys jewellers in store/on line & over the phone and can't fault there staff & customer service.
would highly recommend them
many thanks
Excellent customer service and communication by Sally at your Windsor branch, who kindly agreed to include a NATO watch strap in the purchase price. Would recommend Berry’s with no hesitation.
Berry's 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Fast delivery and nice product.
Fantastic customer service, Simon helped my to find my most loved piece!! So helpful!!
Fantastic customer service
Nothing to much trouble . Sally was a pleasure and a breath of fresh air and she knew her watches. I will go back again and again
Nick
Fantastic customer service, nothing was too much trouble.
I just received a much coveted Lalique from Berry's, it arrived flawless, timeless, the epitome of classic beauty and in classy packaging. Thank you so much and looking forward to further purchases.
I found the staff very helpful and my wife loved what I bought for her

Many Thanks
From start to finish Simon made the whole process easy, he was knowledgeable and really helped me find something special. I wanted an engagement ring as close to my late mother’s as possible and Simon managed it beautifully. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough and just in case you were wondering she said yes!
Good quality watches for a reasonable prices.
Thank you for the free gift, much needed.
Well packaged 😊.
Very quick service and easy to use website and services.
I have been buying watches from Berry's now for nearly 10 years and have consistently received exceptional customer service from both the Leeds and York boutiques. A great range of brands both in-store and online - highly recommended!!
I have been a Berry’s customer for many years now. The consistent high level of customer care and service is second to none. You always seem to see the same staff in their shops year after year, so I guest they are just a well run business which reflect in great customer care. Well done team Berry’s!
Simon and the team always make the purchase and collection experience very special and always go that extra mile! Second to None!!
Recently bought my wife a birthday gift and have to say the whole experience was great. All of the staff we dealt with were very professional and helpful. Nothing seemed too much trouble and we were delighted with the price the service and the quality of the item we purchased.
I have been dealing with Berry’s for over 15 years. Good old fashioned service is hard to come by these days but Berry’s delivery every time. The service is not just great when you are buying either. Whenever you have a problem they always go the extra mile. These are our go to jewellers without hesitation.
Friendly and extremely knowledgeable Company who always go the extra mile.
Having purchased from them over the past 20 years I would highly recommend.
Verry good service. Will be ordering again
Excellent timely service