Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Very fast service and gift wrapped lovely
Prompt delivery. Lovely packaging and lovely watch!
The whole experience was special. Expert knowledge from Nick in Newcastle, made you realise you were in good hands in selecting the right watch. He guided us through all the technical specs and features of the watch, before helping with guidelines for look and wear. Wouldn’t hesitate buying from again. Thanks Nick!
First class customer service, attention to detail and a real personal touch.
Amazing Service; polite, professional and COVID aware. Louise was very knowledgeable about the product and answered all my questions. A great experience and one that will bring me back to the store. Thank you
Excellent experience throughout and easy to deal with. Elliot was super helpful in sourcing the timepiece I wanted in a timely fashion. Thank you!
Excellent service went above and beyond! Beautiful ring! Feel like a princess with it!! Delivery was super quick!!
Amazing watches on Berry's website, and excellent service. Love the watch, Hublot classic fusion. Thank you guys
Berry’s’ is the best. I found the watch I was looking for even though it was out of stock everywhere. Also I had the best experience with customer service, thanks goes to Ms. Linda Barlow. Best regards
Lindsay has been wonderful! Very helpful and has gone out of her way for me. Thank you Lindsay!
Great service and product
Absolutely delighted with service, packaging and my daughter loved her ring!
Beautiful jewellery, brilliant prices. Swift delivery & excellent customer service. Delighted!
Excellent service from start to finish. Very helpful with the order and subsequent exchange and extremely quick delivery. Would definitely recommend Berry's.
Dear Rachel, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Berry's were the most helpful jeweller I contacted about an online purchase. They were able to help me locate the store where the item was located, so that I could discuss the purchase with the store manager before proceeding. Item arrived next day and as described.
A brilliant bracelet and excellent service. Staff very polite and helpful and very quick delivery.
Dear Pam, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Item recieved very well packed, and gift wrapped. It was exactly as described and shown, and at a very good price. Thank you.
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
I purchased a Tudor black bay and it was dispatched quickly and wrapped beautifully plus berry’s sent a free watch winder , I will definitely shop at berry’s again
Dear David, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Zoe from customer service was so helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Very reassuring about purchasing on line. Would definitely recommend.
Berry's 5 star review on 22nd May 2021 Berry's 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
Dear Tracey, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
I recently purchased a bangle from Berry’s and was delighted with the great customer service received. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Delivery was quick, returns service easy to do and most importantly a stunning bracelet!
Dear Julie, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,215 reviews