Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
A beautiful watch! Unfortunately, it arrived with a scuffed strap but this was replaced free of charge within a week.
I would like to thank Sally and the staff at Berry's Windsor .
I visited the store today needing at short notice a replacement battery for my Cartier watch.They were extremely friendly,cooperative and professional and carried out the replacement whilst I waited. Furthermore despite my protestations they insisted no payment was necessary.I would highly recommend visiting this store if you are in the Windsor area.Superb service.
OK service.
The quality of this bracelet was beautiful, however they do not come in different sizes and because of this it was too big for my mums wrist. She was absolutely devastated as she wanted it so much. But returning this item hasn't seemed to be a problem, I emailed the customer services who have given me a number and I have posted the item back
Delivery was very prompt and well packaged but the next day we rang the store in Newcastle to be told that we could take the watch in for the strap to be adjusted but it would take 2 to 3 hours even though we explained we did not have this time available, not very good after sales for an item that cost nearly 2k
Ordering & delivery were straight forward and efficient. But when I went into the Leeds Albion street shop for the bracelet re-sizing , after initial contact with someone I felt mostly ignored. The person I dealt with left me sitting at a table on my own , while she chatted to another assistant at the counter . She didn't ask me if I was happy with the watch or if I had any questions, I had to call her over . She didn't seem like a regular assistant, so I don't know if she was some kind of manager or owner . But I was disappointed with the attention I wasn't getting. Hope this comments don't sound like I'm being petty , but its not everyday you spend that kind of money on a watch .
I ordered online but spoke to the help desk to ensure the item (Bremont watch) was in stock. It was, in the Leeds store. Outstanding telephone support! However, when the watch arrived it had clearly been a display watch and tried on several times, disappointing. As this watch is hard to source I chose to hold onto it but I am looking at £180 for a replacement strap. Not something I expected from a brand like Berry's.
Great on the day Overall and came away with a luxury product.
I wanted an additional strap and folding clasp for the watch and wanted to order there and then but the sales lady offered as a good jestuer, would include the extra in with the price originally quoted. What a nice group to deal with!.

I then had a phone call ensuring that I had requested the correct fastening. Yes a folding clasp as befor.
Next day I get a call to say it's arrived and I need to bring in my recipt as proof.
So than I take time off from work and go to Nottingham and pick up the item.
In the shop I get given a strap and no clasp?
The store sales then informes my that there has been a mistake!!!
She can order a clasp, but there will be an additional charge of £210 but I could .
On the day I purchased the watch I would have paid the price, it was me that wanted the strap and clasp.
Feeling rather let down to say the least.
The store realised the mistake on the order and amended the sales slip after the event
Berry's is rated 4.85 based on 981 reviews