Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Great service from start to finish. Would highly recommend.
The order, purchase and delivery went according to plan with no problems.
Very satisfied with the experience.
shopped at Berry's for many years and always received first class service
Very efficient and helpful staff. Made my purchase of my omega watch a pleasurable experience, thank you.
Excellent online support - always receive first class service. Thank you.
Excellent service - went the extra mile to help
The website was easy to use. My items arrived on time and were packed well. Overall a great shopping experience. I would recommend.
Absolutely outstanding service. Purchased during lockdown when it wasn’t possible to visit the shops but the customer service team were excellent, contacted me to discuss the order and couldn’t have been more helpful!
Very good friendly service. A pleasure to deal with.
Excellent as always.
Always a pleasant experience visiting the hull city store, Nick and all the ladies are super friendly & helpful. 10/10
I found the watch I really wanted and it was available at multiple retailers, however mostly the suppliers had terrible reviews. Reading Berry’s reviews I assumed I would have very good service. I had read multiple positive reviews before purchasing and I was not disappointed with the service I received.

I specified a delivery date which was agreed and the product arrived exactly as ordered. When I had queries I had polite and courteous service in a prompt fashion.

Would certainly recommend and I will use again.
Firstly, I should say that I am not one for writing reviews, but I feel that the level quality of service from first point of contact to aftersales justifies going over and above to provide other consumers with an honest view on what to expect.

One thing that you will generally find with reviews is that unless someone had a particularly bad experience, nothing is said. The result is that the majority of the positive experiences go un-noticed (bear this in mind when reading other reviews).

I contacted Berry's on a whim, resulting from both Goldsmith's and Watches of Switzerland failing to source the Cartier Santos Blue Dial (at the time it was difficult to source) that I had been looking for.

I dealt with Sally at the Windsor branch, a charming lady with a warmth that would make any customer feel at ease.

Sally located the watch at their Leeds branch and kindly offered to have it couriered down the next day. This allowed me to drive up and finish off the process in an alarmingly hassle free fashion, especially given the added pressure of the pandemic.

Thank you to Sally and all at the Windsor Branch for assisting me to make my first large purchase in the watch world!

All the best,
Harvey
Great service and extremely prompt delivery. Would certainly shop with you again.
bought a beautiful breitling navitimer from berrys back in november. As i was unable to visit in store they answered all my queries and questions without hesitation (via email and telephone) and were very helpful and knowledgable. no problem was to big. watch arrived in pristine condition with all relevant paper work. will be purchasing from berrys again
I ordered an IWC in January 2020. It arrived quickly and exactly as described; very happy with the item.
About a year later I needed the email receipt for insurance purposes and couldn't find it. Berry's responded to my request for a copy extremely quickly - providing exactly what I required.
Excellent service.
Very good service and easy to order with fast delivery, what more to say except thank you
Very easy process to change a Christmas present gone wrong. Nice and friendly staff.
Great service and fast delivery!
Excellent service
Ordered an Item on-line and found staff excellent, with any issues resolved quickly , simple transaction and prompt delivery.
Thankyou