BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 16th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 16th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 12th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
No problem with the order, firebox and grill very well built, welded mild steel construction, very heavy and sturdy, yet to be used coz of the English weather and wii adjust my review accordingly after a few uses, never thought about seasoning the grates or wiping down grill with veggie oil so will see how that goes.
Prompt delivery
Good service, and good products. Unfortunately one item damaged in transit
Very easy process, delivered on time and good communication. Thanks 🙏🏻
Really liked the quality of the barbecue solid. Cooked food without problem on the cast plates definitely buy this brand again.
Good choice of products, quick delivery, good quality..... only issue upon opening one of the sauces the cap was not sealed correctly and had been leaking inside the plastic wrapping around the cap and bottle neck, resulting in the sauce being thrown away and a dash to the supermarket to save the day.
Very good product does exactly what I want it to do
I bought my new pizza oven and accessories from bbqland as it's the only place that appears to have it in stock at the moment. I was delighted when it also said it could deliver on Monday if I ordered first thing on Friday morning, which I did. However the tracking information I was given was wrong, and when it didn't arrive on the Monday I was concerned. When I contacted the company they provided me with new information - and it looks like it may have suffered a delay at the delivery company end. And for that reason I have rated it as good - as I am now in receipt of all goods as expected, just a day later than I originally thought. All goods received are in excellent condition - I would happily purchase from bbqland again.
Good service from BBQ land
The ordering & arranging a delivery date was straight forwards. I could get though to customer support straight away as I needed to delay delivery for a few weeks. However, the wrong package was delivered, but after a call back to customer support, the problem was rectified and I had my order delivered within 24 hours. So thanks for managing this effectively.
Indianapolis smoker good quality. Built like a tank. However 2 dome nuts were missing, and the hanger for the fire box. I did send an email and still have had no response. Disappointing considering the price paid.
Extremely happy with purchase, quick delivery and fab bbq so far.
The sale & quick delivery was great, the only thing I would say is the delivery company it’s very helpful. The BBQ was very heavy and the driver just wanted to leave it in the road! Surely they could have a “trolley” to help move it or pack the bbq in 2 boxes!
Competitive price and good communication. Also delivered via DHL- one of the few couriers that standby their delivery time’s!
Order arrived complete and on time.
Fast and efficient would be a 5 if you didn't have to make multiple orders if you want more than 2 bags of pellets. I have not incountered this issue with other retailers 1 order of multiple boxes has been no problem.
Really easy process. Excited to get using our new BBQ! Only downside was that the delivery driver unloaded the box from its pallet, but didn’t help my father in his mid 70’s move the box into his garage.
Excellent service
Great look for our balcony
Good service, received a day earlier than planned, efficient communication about delivery.
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,153 reviews