BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 16th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 16th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 12th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Ordered a large Ooni table which had scratches on the top, I sent photos and was asked for more photos, I sent more photos with an explanation that the damage was difficult to see because of the shiny material and was told the damage wasn't evident! I must be telling lies and creating hassle for the sake of it. I was busy with work so my wife took over the communication and sent more photos. She was told that "they can't guarantee a blemish free replacement top much different to what you have", then told us to just return it for a refund. What?! So a £200 table with a stainless steel top is probably going to arrive scratched then?! Absolute rubbish. The top that I received had no protection on it, it was probably a return or something. Don't bother with these guys, you find out how good or bad a company is when things go wrong. It's a real shame BBQ Land don't appear interested in resolving the problem but instead just leave me with no table.
Haven't received my order yet,placed the order 8 days ago. Contacted customer service via email,no response.
Bought an Outlaw XL and cover last year, bbq is great however the cover hasn’t even lasted a year, I have made several attempts to contact them through their various active social media platforms but still no response. Not great customer service I’m afraid.
No stock No staff Plenty of bad service.
I have ordered BBQ fire bowl that came with damaged BBQ grill, I did emailed customer service with supporting photos and unfortunately they even didn't bother to respond.
We were disappointed that the video we watched showed different parts then what arrived with the BBQ We chose the BBQ because of certain features. When I rang I was told “ oh no that video should not be on the website” !
Still haven't received this
The customer gave us an incorrect delivery postcode with the order, and this caused problems with the delivery during the busy Christmas Period, when couriers find it particularly difficult to deal with such changes.
The customer mixed up their Billing and Delivery addresses on their order, and whilst we tried to change these post-despatch, unfortunately it was not possible to prevent delivery to the Billing Address.
I have tried to support smaller companies throughout this covid 19 pandemic rather than the large corporations.......so I purchased a ooni pizza oven from bbq land....The WORST customer service I have ever received.........I should have just gone to John Lewis......My bad......
The customer mixed up the Billing and Delivery addresses on their order. We attempted to get this changed post-despatch with the courier, but were unable to get it actioned before delivery had been effected in the pre-Christmas rush.
Product not fit for purpose, no apology, but full refund applied.
Gas regulator on the Outback Trekker is a piece of rubbish. Wouldn't seal onto the gas bottle. Ended up on our first day of holiday today, driving around trying to find a gas supplier to check the gas bottle and turned out to be a cheap regulator. Have had to buy another regulator. Don't buy, parts are cheap.
I have not received this item as the deliver was left outside the front of my property, no card left or anything and I live on a half finished new build site!
Fast delivery, hope to use this weekend, value good
Rubbish, you pay for next day delivery and a week later you are still waiting ..... so cancelled the order and will just buy it from Homebase or B&Q .... should have done that in the beginning. However I wonder if the money will be put back in your account as quickly as it is taken out
Goods haven't arrived seven days after order confirmed.
Ordered a 100cm 120watt heater on ebay. Was sent a 70cm 90watt heater instead. Requested a return had to wait the full 8 days before return was approved and postage label made available. No offer of a correct replacement item made or a refund of the difference between the two by the seller. The whole process is taking too long to rectify and I am in need of heating urgently and therefore can't wait any longer to complete the process and reluctantly have had to accept the lower wattage item. Will not be using BBQ LAND again or recommending to others.
Customer service was very poor. phone staff begrudgingly apologised after my order was mixed up and then not re sent out at the earliest opportunity. The contact for this company listed on the website are incorrect. Example email address listed.I Used this company to try to not use larger companies, but I know a large company would have bent over backwards after messing up my order. Hence why I cancelled and reordered with another company. Their customer service was awesome delivery was quick and the product was correct.
The product arrived damaged. A big Kamodo Joe cost a significant sum and it is simply not good enough for it to be delivered damaged.
I recently purchased a Landmann Grill Chef XXL Broiler BBQ with cover for £318. There was nothing on the website to say it was self-assembly so when I realised this I cancelled the order (within 2 hours) after I had cjecked the same item was on other sites for £50 less and included a 2 year guarantee and made it clear it was self-assembly. BBQ land tried to deliver 3 days later (which I refused) After numerous emails ignored and a very unhelpful sales team, I finally got a refund - you judge, it should not be so difficult
the order was not delivered next day as stated on invoice,all week was spent being messed about waiting
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,153 reviews