BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Best price, fast delivery by conciencous driver, quality product. Not had chance to put the product together yet alone fire it up bit from initial inspection looks very impressive bit of kit and well packaged for safe transport.
Posted 23 minutes ago
BBQ sauce arrived promptly and in good condition for which many thanks
Super quick delivery of an item not available anywhere else!
Great service and very quick delivery. Really pleased and would definitely order from BBQLAND again
Super fast delivery. Slightly annoying that the Komado Joe was unnecessarily strapped to a huge europallet when it came on a pallet anyway, so I'm left with a pallet to get rid of. Delivery driver was very helpful though. Can't fault the service apart from this.
This is my second Lanmann barbecue as the first blew across the garden in heavy winds 😂 I knew exactly where to go to get a replacement and BBQLAND had the newer version waiting for me ❤️ Delivery was superb and the guy who delivered it even called to make sure someone was going to be in. The whole process from start to finish was a reassuringly delightful.
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Good service, prompt, free delivery, everything you want from an online store.
I found the sales team very helpful and efficient
Speedy delivery of griddle pan. Very happy with item
I purchased a char-griller grand champ heavy duty absolutely 5 star, really fast delivery , slight issue with a cooking grill which was rectified really quickly with no fuss , top service from a top team, the char -griller is easy to assemble and works just as it should easy to control the heat,well made , I can’t thank bbqland enough.
swift delivery and when I reported a problem with one of the items they sent a replacement no questions asked. great service.
Good stock and range of Kamado Joe barbecues. I received good communication and updates following my order, and then a prompt delivery. The delivery driver, of the courier company based in Chadwell Heath, was very pleasant and personable, and handled the delivery with the care I expected. Kamado Joe barbecues come in their own, extremely protective, packaging.
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Verry happy with first purchase from BBQ land. Got a ProQ smoker and so far so good. Looking forward to many cooks.
I am so pleased to have found this company. The website is easy to navigate and they have a great range of products at good prices. I purchased the Ooni dual sided grizzler plate from them on the Monday evening it was here on the Thursday. These things are like gold dust and I was really pleased to have been able to get one for my husband. I will definitely be using this company again.
Excellent service delivered on time exactly as described. We will shop here agsin
Superb service. Delivery of my Kamado Joe was brilliant and it was incredibly well packaged, so it arrived in perfect condition. Excellent!
Brilliant service, great selection and quick delivery.
Amazing super fast delivery great customer service will shop with you again for sure
Recently purchased a Cadac Meridian 4 burner BBQ from BBQland. One of the very few places to have them in stock. Fast and efficient service and at a great price. Highly recommended. Thank you.
I bought an uuni koda from bbq land and the service was great. The pizza oven arrived before I expected it to with no hassle or damage. I would recommend.
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,122 reviews