BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021
The bbq was very heavy to use for picnics and some parts were very sharp.
Arrived on time, but the packaging was shocking. The polystyrene was broken up and thrown inside, and the invoice was screwed up into a ball. It really made me question the professionalism of the company. The product was clearly repackaged, but once I opened it and checked, it was fortunately was still in tact.
BBQ was delivered super fast however when assembling I noticed at the end that the main drum has warped and therefore there is an inch gap on the right. Shame x
The service was spot on however the product is warped, it will still work but was a shame.
Back of bbq all Dented in
My order was a day late and would have liked a call to say this as I waited in all day for it not to turn up. Parcel tracking and delivery slots would be preferred in this day and age although I was able to get through to the pallet company who were very helpful.
The quality of the product is very good for the price. What was highly frustrating was the delivery. The Kamado Joe is seriously heavy and delivery / assembly is a two man job. Upon delivery the driver left the pallet on the side of the road and gave some excuse that he was unable to deliver it to the door which was frustrating. If your property has stairs I would think twice about buying this BBQ and to make sure you have some help on hand from your mates because BBQ land won't be there to help!
Really thrilled that my big joe turned up not so happy that the catch that holds the lid hasn’t been fitted right and doesn’t work. Up to now BBQLAND have been great and hopefully it will be replaced soon. 😢
We love our barbucue but there are holes in the bottom and the metal is very thin
Item was damaged, however the gentleman I spoke to regarding this is organising replacement parts. Very prompt response, please thank him.
I’ve not been able to get the item from the garage where it was dropped off to my garden so not had a chance to use it
The pizza oven is still boxed up - have not opened it yet so cannot review.
The BBQ itself is brilliant but unfortunately I do not rate BBQLand or their service. This massive, excessively heavy BBQ arrived on the back of a van with no tailgate or even pallet truck and just one delivery driver. It was a nightmare and my neighbour and his friend had to help. Also the ‘free gifts’ were cheap and the cover didn’t even fit. When I emailed them about this I was basically told that they’re free, what did I expect!
Price of Kamado BBQ was good and delivered quickly. Not labelled as fragile and delivered with broken handle + firebox. Replacements were sent out speedily though so overall good response. Just a shame that damaged on delivery as did raise doubt over the integrity of the whole BBQ. Has worked a treat so far though.
It’s really difficult because I wanted to give a higher rating but my order was not received the next day and there were shortages. Updates from both BBQ Land and the courier said it would arrive the next day but it never arrived until the following day. Once I made the team at BBQ Land award of the issue they did act quickly. This experience would not stop me using them again but my first transaction didn’t go any better than adequately hence the 3 star rating
BBQ was in fine shape, but delivery was only to the curb, and it weighs hundreds of pounds. I had to pay extra to have the driver help me carry it through to the garden.
We're happy with the product visually, but have not been able to use it yet. I give it 3 stars in anticipation, it could have had more if it turns out well.
Delivery time was not as quick as I expected and communications was very poor. I received notification of posting after the item had arrived
Probably being a bit unfair only saying acceptable, done that because I am still waiting for my item to be delivered. Guess it's not BBQLAND's fault, however they have opted for DHL/UKMAIL to do their deliveries, so maybe they need to use other carriers. I know these are unusual times, but goods are with carrier but they're not heading my way at the moment
1 product out of 3 I received is dangerous and not in accordance with security constraints. I won’t use it. It is a torch lighter and basically even when stopped their is a leak of gaz. This product shouldn’t be in the catalogue.
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,124 reviews