BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Good service, prompt, free delivery, everything you want from an online store.
I found the sales team very helpful and efficient
Speedy delivery of griddle pan. Very happy with item
So having now used this offset smoker a few times and now I know more about offset smoking, sad to say this is not very well designed. The fire chokes due to poor air flow so I have to keep the lid slightly open which then means it takes longer to heat up whilst losing heat very quickly. It's OK for general bbq in the main chamber but there are much better offset smokers at this price range.
I purchased a char-griller grand champ heavy duty absolutely 5 star, really fast delivery , slight issue with a cooking grill which was rectified really quickly with no fuss , top service from a top team, the char -griller is easy to assemble and works just as it should easy to control the heat,well made , I can’t thank bbqland enough.
swift delivery and when I reported a problem with one of the items they sent a replacement no questions asked. great service.
Good stock and range of Kamado Joe barbecues. I received good communication and updates following my order, and then a prompt delivery. The delivery driver, of the courier company based in Chadwell Heath, was very pleasant and personable, and handled the delivery with the care I expected. Kamado Joe barbecues come in their own, extremely protective, packaging.
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Verry happy with first purchase from BBQ land. Got a ProQ smoker and so far so good. Looking forward to many cooks.
I am so pleased to have found this company. The website is easy to navigate and they have a great range of products at good prices. I purchased the Ooni dual sided grizzler plate from them on the Monday evening it was here on the Thursday. These things are like gold dust and I was really pleased to have been able to get one for my husband. I will definitely be using this company again.
Excellent service delivered on time exactly as described. We will shop here agsin
Superb service. Delivery of my Kamado Joe was brilliant and it was incredibly well packaged, so it arrived in perfect condition. Excellent!
Brilliant service, great selection and quick delivery.
Amazing super fast delivery great customer service will shop with you again for sure
Recently purchased a Cadac Meridian 4 burner BBQ from BBQland. One of the very few places to have them in stock. Fast and efficient service and at a great price. Highly recommended. Thank you.
I bought an uuni koda from bbq land and the service was great. The pizza oven arrived before I expected it to with no hassle or damage. I would recommend.
Ordered the Ooni pro it arrived the next day was very happy
I orderd a cover for a BBQ. Chose BBQ Land as it is a well known name in the bbq community. The cover I wanted was actually discounted and in stock! I ordered it on-line and paid for postage. It arrived in two days. Thank you BBQ Land for excellent service.
Fast delivery. Thank you.
The customer service has been perfect. I bought a Masterbuilt 1050. The first one I got turned up in a real bad condition (looked like someone drove a forklift into it) I called and they got me a new one sent out, it arrived in a couple of days. Also had an issue with one part on the new one and they sent me a new one straight away. The damage on these come from the storage and the delivery, Masterbuilt have had a lot of issues with that so I know it wasn’t BBQ lands fault. Even so they acted quickly and sent replacements, can’t ask for more than that!
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
I have visited the hitchen showroom and received balanced, friendly, knowledgeable advice...ended up buying a Kamado Joe Classic. I've also purchased charcoal and accessories online. Both great buying and delivery experiences. I recommend these guys.
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,115 reviews