BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
Great range of BBQs online. BBQ arrived quickly. Good communication throughout. Will definitely use BBQ Land for any future purchases!
The service I received was excellent and the items were delivered promptly. Definitely use the company again.
Great bbq, great service!!
Product arrived as expected.
Absolutely perfect product - fantastic delivery time which came faster than any other website I could find. Could not reccomend enough!
Excellent service, I was let down by another supplier and BBQLand were able to deliver my new Kamado Joe about 36 hours after I ordered it and in time for the weekend, will definitely use again for other BBQ essentials
Quick delivery. Great product.
Excellent service and fast delivery very happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Short call to discuss what I was after, enquired as to any offers - was directed to one on the website. Advised to order online, straightforward no issues arising. Delivery was ahead of schedule. Would recommended.
Very good service
Required a bit of kit for my Char Griller. Side box smoker, everywhere else extortionatly expensive, BBQ Land value for money and prompt faster than expected delivery. Definately recommended...
Ordered on the Monday and was delivered on the Wednesday. First class service . I could not find fault anywhere. Thanks very much.
Great price
Very fast delivery. Was at my door in less than 48 hours. Seasoned the smoker and noticed a lot of smoke coming out from around where the doors touch, but think that's normal for a smoker in this price range. Will fix with heat proof gasket.
Bought the extra long tongs for my husband for father's day. They were perfect for moving the coals around etc. Sturdy, good quality and arrived in good time
Great as always
Great place to shop! Great service always!
Excellent service and delivery again
Absolutely brilliant bought a new top vent for my kamado Joe initially a bit sloppy when asked BBQ land sent a new seal by next day delivery at no cost could not fault customer service would use again in a heartbeat 🤞👍
SWIFT DELIVERY AND A GREAT PRICE