BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
Placed an order friday morning, delivery on saturday morning. Good, quick service.
Good customer service, helpful telephone chat and advice in respect of my order and fantastic next day delivery service.
Great service from these guys very friendly and easy to deal with super helpful
Great product range. Good value and quick delivery.
Excellent service arrived on time with everything i was promised. Perfect.
Quick delivery and easy to deal with
BBQLAND 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Very good and prompt service, great delivery and packaging.. I haven't actually used it yet but in terms of bbq land they were very good and helpful
seems good item. used only once so far. so not much to say. quick service. arrived quickly
Fast delivery and a quality products. Would highly recommend.
Great service
Great prices and fast delivery.
Can’t fault them. On my first cook on a brand new Kamado Joe a part failed and they replaced it no questions asked. Arrived in a couple of days. Delivery courier was excellent too. 10/10
BBQLAND 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Best priced package on the web. Absolutely delighted with purchase and delivery to North of Scotland in 2 days. Well done
So pleased with my Kamado Big Joe III and the service I got from BBQLAND. I bought the Big Joe as part of a package deal (Mega Bundle) with many of the essentials that otherwise soon add up in cost when bought individually, together with what I'd class as essential - a drinks cooler. Thanks ever so much to the BBQLAND team. (PS- Just cooked a couple of chickens on the Joetisserie with the Loot N' Booty Gold Star Chicken Rub, you recommended, that even the mother in law said "were out of this world".
BBQLAND 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Clear website, great price, next day delivery with no fuss
Great service and great products
I will order again
Delivery was quick I brought charcoal good quality good price why go anywhere else
good fast service
Perfect!
This Dutch overn is just what I was looking for, perfect size for myself, easy to cook a nice meal over a camp fire or indoors on the stove. It’s compact and fits snug in my go bag.
Have things in stock that even the manufacturer had run out of, great delivery and communication throughout. My new go to for everything BBQ
BBQLAND is rated 4.83 based on 1,623 reviews