BBQLAND Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

How would you rate BBQLAND?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The produce came in good condition and was delivered very quickly very pleased"
"I have been flirting with buying the Kamadoe Joe II Classic for a year now, its expensive but I have been convinced by many reviews and endless youtube videos that its better in so many ways than BGE and other ceramics, I then spoke to the guys at BBQLAND and they simply confirmed what I thought and we agreed a deal on shipping which was VERY generous given I'm on the Isle Of Wight. The main reason we chose these guys was because of their experience and the support, when you are making such a big investment in a BBQ you need someone who is going to be there for you if something goes wrong. Grabbing some random imported ceramic egg online just wasn't an option. This thing has a lifetime guarantee and I didn't fancy my chances with some anonymous seller. The mega bundle on offer from them was even more money!!! But such good value for money I couldn't turn it down, I have everything I have everything I need to get a slow and low cook on but the beef! I'm set to go for Pizza, Steak, Slow & Low Brisket and even baking! We cant wait for the good weather but to be honest I plan using it in the rain! Thanks for all your guidance and support BBQLAND"
"BBQ Land were really helpful. I bought exactly what I was after at the best price and they delivered the next day."
"Quick delivery item well packed all good"
"Ordered a Bradley digital smoker, great service delivered when it was expected and what a superb product. Will definitely use bbq land again and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a bbq or smoker."
"very fast delivery of charcoal and keen price"
"Very good survice good product and cheapest price I could find online"
"Clear, easy to navigate website, helpful person on the telephone to answer a query, fast delivery, good quality barbecue covers"
"prompt and friendly to deal with"
"Very good service and super fast delivery. I will certainly be using them again."
"Very helpful, great communication"
"First class service , ordered 1pm and was at my door by 11:30 next day free delivery. Would recommend Unni 3 as well , lovely pizzas."
"Such amazing customer service! Very responsive and helpful - they went beyond the call to get my item delivered to me which was greatly appreciated!"
"Item delivered on time and in good condition. Product was exactly as advertised. Can't wait for the snow to go to fire her up."
"Just happy with what is got."
"Horrible company to deal with, i had to return the bread cloche as it was too big for my oven. I was told that it would cost them £20 in postage & if i had accepted it & then returned it , it would have only cost me £5, If this company can't afford the cost of the postage i suggest they cease trading. The man was extremely rude to me, so i will never buy anything from them ever again. Was called a "stupid customer" for not measuring the item. Avoid!!!!"
"Brilliant from start to finish. Richard was really helpful and answered my queries, gave me a heads up when the item when I wanted was back in stock (JoeTisserie) and got it out to me the day after I ordered. Absolutely fantastic service, will definitely use again and can more than happily recommend to all. Brilliant"
"Simple ordering process, item arrived exactly when expected and once it was assembled it was a lot better/bigger than expected."
"Great service"
"Very happy with the Chargriller I bought. Delivery was quick and product was exactly as described and no defects"
BBQLAND is rated 4.77 based on 194 reviews