BBQLAND Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

How would you rate BBQLAND ?

"Very helpful at answering questions on the phone and quick delivery thank you."
"Excellent quick service"
"Excellent service and great products"
"very happy with quick delivery. Product fab.Unfortunately found same product on amazon after I had purchased one from BBQ land for £37.00 including delivery which would be £10.00 cheaper."
"Ordered a new bbq at around 1pm and had it by 11.30 the next day!! Good communication and super fast delivery. Very impressed."
"Great service, delivered on time with a very helpful driver. Will certainly be using them again."
"Great help and advice on phone, easy to make purchase online and delivery very quick and on the given day. Full marks too to the delivery driver who was brilliant in a tricky situation."
"Great BBQ, really fast delivery."
"Helpful advice. Fast delivery. Will buy again from this company. Excellent"
"very good service and quick delivery"
"Very good price on bbq and quick despatch."
"Ordered a Kamado Joe Junior and am very pleased with my purchase. Very quick delivery, would definitely recommend!"
"Barbecue arrived next day. It was well packaged and complete/ undamaged. Having used it 7 times now, I can say that the product also is excellent. Thanks"
"Super fast delivery and got everything I ordered"
"Hgggggyyggfr tftff"
"Good offer, and delivered as promised."
"I had concerns about how an ash basket would fit in my kamado, the guys were very helpful in allaying my fears, going as far as taking photos of the equipment in one of their display models so I could see before my purchase. Very helpful would definitely buy again."
"Good price, good communication, and very informed."
"Very friendly helpful staff and a good range of accessories to suit most budgets"
"Very speedy delivery at a great price"
BBQLAND is rated 4.81 based on 318 reviews