BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND
4.8
Based on 2,875 reviews

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
Order and shipment very straight forward. Shipping company not so good. Truck arrived, I asked if he could drop it up the step from the driveway with his tail lift, he was a total jobs worth, dumped it on the drive and left. £1.8k sitting on the driveway! Not happy
Great product and service 👍
Fantastic display of bbq smokers pizza ovens, prompt delivery service I have not had time to use my Masterbuilt 800. I assembled the smoker yesterday to find the lid had been damaged how I don’t know it was packed really well. Called bbq land Who were really helpful looking forward to the replacement lid so I can use the smoker.
Great showroom to visit and explore the different kinds of barbecues and smokers. The guy I talked to was helpful and knowledgeable. I put my order in and the barbecue was delivered 3 working days later (the courier was great too!).
Very good support. BBQ land able to supply warranty claim through Kamado Joe UK. May cost the money, but customer service has been impeccable.
Very competitive pricing, good communication and quick delivery. Very happy!
Excellent informed advice when I looked to buy a new smoker, and although the prices were slightly cheaper on other sites it was worth paying the extra just for the sound advice... but we still were given free fuel, rubs and even some meat for the first cook. Would be 6 stars if there was such a rating!
Fast delivery. Good choice of products and prices.
Not the first time I’ve used BBQLAND and certainly won’t be the last. Excellent service, cheapest prices and swift, reliable delivery.
damaged goods still waiting replacement parts
We're always sorry to hear of damaged parts. In this case we were notified of the damages at 3pm on a Friday afternoon, and the replacement parts were despatched the following Tuesday at 3pm.
Very quick from purchase to deliver
Quick delivery no problems
Made a call to check an additional stacker for the PRO smoker was in stock - placed order on line on Monday arrived by the Wednesday- Great Services would definitely use them again
BBQLAND have given excellent service. Delivery times were quick and spot on time. the first Smoker had to be returned because of a manufacturing fault but BBQLAND turned this around very quickly. the replacement smoker is fully built and performing well.
Great deal and punctual delivery. Throughly recommend, what more could you ask for. Thank you BBQLAND.
The items that I ordered were delivered quickly and in perfect condition would highly recommend
Excellent service, really helpful. Went to see BBQs there 2-3 weeks ago then called to make an order. We have used another local company for our last 3 BBQs but we'll always go first to BBQLand now.
Very good service and very pleased with our Kamado Joe. We love your videos.
Very quick delivery and top quality products
Painless experience