BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
Wanted an Ooni pizza oven and everywhere was out of stock. Ooni website was quoting 6 weeks. Saw BBQland had 50 showing in stock on their webpage which seemed a little suspicious but reviews of them were universally good so I purchased one. Oven was delivered within 36 hours so very happy with the great service and price. Would highly recommend.
We haven’t yet assembled our BBQ as no cover has been available!!! Service from BBQ Land was excellent. One issue with delivery driver said it was house delivery only and couldn’t bring it up my steps!!!! He was persuaded if I assisted but it was too heavy for me really.
My Kamado style BBQ arrived within two days of ordering it and there was no fuss at all with the delivery. Couldn't be happier with my BBQ and would definitely use BBQ Land again.
BBQLAND 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
easy website to navigate. Speedy delivery, great quality items
Great service and delivery. I recommend 100%.
I bought my new pizza oven and accessories from bbqland as it's the only place that appears to have it in stock at the moment. I was delighted when it also said it could deliver on Monday if I ordered first thing on Friday morning, which I did. However the tracking information I was given was wrong, and when it didn't arrive on the Monday I was concerned. When I contacted the company they provided me with new information - and it looks like it may have suffered a delay at the delivery company end. And for that reason I have rated it as good - as I am now in receipt of all goods as expected, just a day later than I originally thought. All goods received are in excellent condition - I would happily purchase from bbqland again.
I've been after an ooni pizza oven for a long time but the waiting times were horrendous everywhere I looked. Thankyou BBQLAND I ordered in the early hours of thursday morning & it arrived friday. Amazing service. I'll definitely recommend this company. Great work guys
Excellent service
Very prompt delivery.
Bbq Land have been amazing from start to finish. I had been searching for the memphis for ages with no joy and found bbq land were expecting stock soonish. I rang and spoke to someone who was really helpful and put me on a list of people for stock. He emailed me when stock arrived and released one for me specifically to buy. So pleased with the bbq / grill. The service from them was great. They went above and beyond.
BBQLAND 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Good service , have not unboxed barbecue yet so can’t review
10/10 highly recommended I will be purchasing from you again In the future thank you
Good service from BBQ land
Excellent service. Arrived promptly. Brought a cobb bbq for a present haven’t used yet but looks perfect for what I wanted
Super fast delivery, awesome service
BBQLAND 5 star review on 20th April 2021
BBQ was delivered super fast however when assembling I noticed at the end that the main drum has warped and therefore there is an inch gap on the right. Shame x
Great service thanks
Swift delivery, no issue. Will use BBQ Land again
The ordering & arranging a delivery date was straight forwards. I could get though to customer support straight away as I needed to delay delivery for a few weeks. However, the wrong package was delivered, but after a call back to customer support, the problem was rectified and I had my order delivered within 24 hours. So thanks for managing this effectively.
The service was spot on however the product is warped, it will still work but was a shame.
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,040 reviews