BBQLAND Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy

"Don't bother scouring the UK for a better deal, BBQ Land is the place. We took delivery six days ago and are very pleased with our purchase. We live down a fairly narrow private lane and the delivery driver was very helpful getting it positioned just where we wanted it. They are a very knowledgeable and helpful company. We look forward to putting it through its paces very soon, whatever the weather (but it's too cold for us wrinklies at the moment!)"
"Service was good the delivery by the courier was terrible. But then I gather that that is often the norm"
"Very good service"
"Great down to earth people to deal with are very helpful."
"They stock all I will ever need"
"Looks good, but I'll have to wait until some warmer weather to try it"
"Great service !"
"I ordered this item which didn’t turn up when expected and seemed to go missing, but BBQLAND we’re very quick to put things right and sent another straight away, which did turn up on the day they advised. Good customer service, would buy from them again."
"I bought stuff - they sent it - arrived two days after purchase - booyah."
"Ordered a small temp lead for a Bradley Digital Smoker. Needed it next day but was surprised at nearly £6 postage for something weighing a few grams. Sadly had no choice."
"Excelent Service would use this company again without hessitation."
"Ordered so hot sauce, all 3 bottles arrived OUT OF DATE, was promised a refund that never came......"
"Great service and a great delivery time scale"
"Purchased items but parcel was damaged. One box damaged inside ( brickets crushed) Not BBQLAND fault but a little bit of packing would have helped. Would still use again."
"Cracking product, amazing price and super speedy delivery! Highly recommended"
"great service thanks !"
"Item purchased was a great price, fast delivery. Great service."
"Ordered a Landman Kentucky smoker. Arrived on time and took two hours to put together. I did this on my own. Was impressed with the kit and chuffed that the screws and nuts etc are all stainless steel. (I usually buy for other bbqs I have purchased.) haven't used yet but looks great."
"very fast delivery, description of product spot on"
"Very quick delivery, would use again"
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 484 reviews