BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021
So having now used this offset smoker a few times and now I know more about offset smoking, sad to say this is not very well designed. The fire chokes due to poor air flow so I have to keep the lid slightly open which then means it takes longer to heat up whilst losing heat very quickly. It's OK for general bbq in the main chamber but there are much better offset smokers at this price range.
Parcel arrived looking a bit worn and battered. Upon opening the box it was clear that this item had been stored outside. It was covered in rain dust (the stuff you see on your car after it’s rained). This was meant to be a house warming gift. But the bbq looked like I’d been using it.
Bbq was advertised at £299 and I had a screen shot for it. I phoned to ask why it had gone up by £50, he told me to email him which I did with the screen shot. I called again the next day after having no response. The man I spoke to was rude and abrupt and said that it was advertised wrongly and I had to pay the full price. No customer service at all. Not impressed
On our order of Kamado Joe Classic II one of the wheels locks doesn't work properly and the lid doesn't stay upright (only in fully open position).
Items just been delivered after 2 was but I paid for next day delivery
The initial order for the BBQ went very smoothly. The delivery did not. The large heavy BBQ arrived on a transit van and had clearly been loaded by pallet on to the van. The 2 people who delivered it could not lift it. This resulted in the whole package having to be taken apart and even then it was a struggle to get the BBQ off the lorry. The whole delivery process was unsatisfactory.
Great product, great price, fast delivery. However this was an Xmas gift, no warning that it wouldn’t be packaged at all and totally ruined my husbands Xmas surprise 😢
Initially helpful with purchasing and shipping but very unhelpful with a missing part. I have paid my money and it is now up to me to sort out. 4/5 for products, 2/5 for follow up customer service.
I paid £8.95 for next day delivery, Items delivery was 3 days late. Contacted DHL parcel delivery after two days of waiting and was told they didn’t have my flat number contracted by the message I was sent saying that the driver attempted delivery.. a lot of bare face lie. I guess the blame lies firmly with the delivery company DHL.
alarm not loud enough
I placed an order over a week ago and received an e mail two days later saying it had been despatched. but it has still not arrived.
Failed to pay £2 postage !!
Delivery and everything was fine, but the smoking itself is faulty, as on of the rack holders has been welded in upside down.
Sent a different brand than I ordered and had confirmed on invoice. When I queried, told it was exactly the same, it isn’t, I compared the pellets to to the brand I ordered which I had from Costco. Don’t have time to repackage up, and drive to post office and send back as requested. They should clearly state on website and invoice you may receive a different brand and when a customer points out issue to them they need to just apologise and refund or send out the actual item ordered, not give the customer enough hassle that they leave it as is and don’t order ever again from them !
I have emailed twice as regards a missing part of my charcoal basket which was delivered yesterday 29th May and so far no one has even acknowledged these let alone rectify the order. Delivery was on time but lack of customer service is very disappointing.
Issues with the delivery, emails going through to spam, unhelpful staff on the phone, paid next day delivery and had to go and collect from depot to avoid dissapointment as the item was a gift. Sister was told on the phone she was 'interfeering' when actually we were being proactive. Wasn't happy at all.
Came damaged in 2 places. Not quite the expectant joy I was hoping for! Now advertised as being “ out of stock” so not expecting much in the way of recompense.
Failed to turn up on delivery day. No communication and could not even explain why the delivery did not arrive. Wasted a day off work.
Very disappointed ro frind the same product for less than half the price at High st DIY store.
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,118 reviews