BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 16th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 16th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 12th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Good website and fast delivery
Excellent service easy system to purchase and order from thanks
Parcel arrived looking a bit worn and battered. Upon opening the box it was clear that this item had been stored outside. It was covered in rain dust (the stuff you see on your car after itโ€™s rained). This was meant to be a house warming gift. But the bbq looked like Iโ€™d been using it.
Very prompt delivery
Very good
Couldn't believe how quick it was delivered,top job ๐Ÿ‘
Haven't tried it yet, but is all you could want from a barbecue : Robust, grill levels and compact easy to pack for transport, air vent, charcoal tray. Cant wait to try
Always helpful and really quick delivery
Amazing company, good buy an fast delivery, delivery driver even lifted heavy box in my house for my wife , top class service
Super fast delivery and well packaged
I emailed for advice on two BBQs and received a very speedy and honest response, I'm glad I listened to it as my Char-griller BBQ is amazing! Delivery on a pallet is worth the extra cost, on time, no complaints, excellent service!
Ordered on-line, fast service, well packaged excellent service thank you ๐Ÿ™
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Really liked the quality of the barbecue solid. Cooked food without problem on the cast plates definitely buy this brand again.
Fantastic service
2 large orders, very impressed at the price, packaging and delivery - no nonsence
Fabulous service from BBQLAND. I ordered a Kamado Joe Classc III and having fired her up I am more than happy with the first results. It really is the best barbecue I've ever had and is a huge positive change in taste from my previous Weber gas one. I will definitely be using BBQLAND for all my future barbecue purchases.
Excellent quality and it came next day! Would highly recommend
Bought the Kamado Joe Classic , its a lot of money but is a lovely well engineered piece of cooking equipment which if looked after should out last me 10/10 . Last BBQ was a Webber which cost ยฃ100 and lasted 10years . I would have kept this but the spares were to expensive . Overall both manufactures make great BBQ cookers . You get what you pay for
Great service, prompt and efficient service. Thanks!
Really quick delivery