BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 12th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Absolutely fantastic service, ordered a Ooni pro and it was delivered the next day. The Ooni pro is sold out everywhere, yes we paid £100 more but we’ve got the oven and it’s fantastic. Thanks again BBQLAND.
My order was very prompt. I ordered and my Ooni pizza oven came within 2 days. I had to ring customer services twice and the same male staff member very competently dealt with my queries both times. Would order from you again.
Great service, very responsive, great products. very happy with our new BBQ, we'll be back for supplies in the near future!
Excellent service.
BBQ land saved my bacon! I had searched high and low for the Ooni Frya and this was the only place that had it in stock and to top it off they delivered it the next business day! Absolutely amazing! Couldn’t recommend this place any more
BBQLAND 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Great product , quick delevery , ticks all the boxes we are gonna stick with BBQ land for all our bbq needs 👍
Very quick delivery service
quick delivery and good information on date etc.
Great product and very fast delivery would not hesitate to buy from again
Great service. Fast delivery 📦
Best price, fast delivery by conciencous driver, quality product. Not had chance to put the product together yet alone fire it up bit from initial inspection looks very impressive bit of kit and well packaged for safe transport.
BBQ sauce arrived promptly and in good condition for which many thanks
Super quick delivery of an item not available anywhere else!
Great service and very quick delivery. Really pleased and would definitely order from BBQLAND again
Super fast delivery. Slightly annoying that the Komado Joe was unnecessarily strapped to a huge europallet when it came on a pallet anyway, so I'm left with a pallet to get rid of. Delivery driver was very helpful though. Can't fault the service apart from this.
This is my second Lanmann barbecue as the first blew across the garden in heavy winds 😂 I knew exactly where to go to get a replacement and BBQLAND had the newer version waiting for me ❤️ Delivery was superb and the guy who delivered it even called to make sure someone was going to be in. The whole process from start to finish was a reassuringly delightful.
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Good service, prompt, free delivery, everything you want from an online store.
I found the sales team very helpful and efficient
Speedy delivery of griddle pan. Very happy with item
I purchased a char-griller grand champ heavy duty absolutely 5 star, really fast delivery , slight issue with a cooking grill which was rectified really quickly with no fuss , top service from a top team, the char -griller is easy to assemble and works just as it should easy to control the heat,well made , I can’t thank bbqland enough.
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,133 reviews