Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

About Bath Panel Store Ltd:

Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy
Got exactly what I ordered in quick time. Actual panel was quite bowed which was disappointing. No instructions with it whatsoever. But as I have fitted a similar one before it wasn’t a problem for me. Bottom sealing strip is just a push clear plastic extrusion so does not seal anything. Once fitted was able to pull it straight with the top lip inserted fully up in under the bath and five fixing screws between the panel and the bottom strip. Looks really good no in place. But you need to be at least a competent DIY otherwise get some who is.
Good product but slow delivery
Hi Neil. Thank you for the review, much appreciate your feedback. Because we offer the largest selection of sizes and finishes it would be impossible to stock every variation, so we make every panel to order, thats why it takes 1 week from order date to delivery date. If yours took a little longer we do apologise. Thanks Again.
Ordered the bath panel on the website which went well..paid £279 for a bespoke P shaped bath panel,no problems there as the communication at this point went well and the delivery service was great. They even asked if i wanted a fitting service which i turned down as i'm quite handy. When the panel was delivered i noticed that it was a little more technical to fit so i have been trying to contact them for over 3 weeks and had nothing back..the phone number always diverts to a voice message advising that they are busy. I have sent 3 emails and had no reply Paying a high premium for a bath panel i would of expected a reply Such a shame as it's a great product but has been let down by poor service ref communication
They are the worse company ever, under no circumstances use them. There is no customer service (zero) to telephone communication and they don’t reply to e-mails. You won’t receive your goods and it is impossible to claim your money back. I will be contacting Watchdog!
Isn't it a shame. I bought from this company on good faith despite quiet a few bad reviews about communication. Ordered my bath panel for delivery Friday but it never arrived. No communication. Emailed and had a quick response apologising for the delay. Ok. Thanks. Delivery Monday but nothing but the 10am I had paid for. Now quite annoyed. Again, no comminication. Delighted when i arrived home on Monday to find it had been delivered but after 10am. A helpful neighbour had taken it in. Great. Only to find my two part panel had been delivered with one part missing. No plinth. #fustrated. Emailed, messaged, tweeted, facebooked. No reply all day on a y media. Not even a reply. In today's marketplace it is simply not on to have such poor customer service. Not on at all. I regret not paying more attention to poor reviews. Forget about the quality of the product as you can't use half a delivery. Down to b and q tomorrow for a new plinth. Not such a good product perhaps but much better customer service. So sorry I have to write a negative review about what could be a great British business. Ok. So I updated my review based on the fact that my plinth just arrived. It is now 30th May but the label says it was collected by TNT on 24th. I have had no communication from bathpanelstore that I can find. No letter in the delivery. I simply don't know who to be most frustrated with : TNT or bathpanelstore. This combination of poor communication and poor delivery service is not a good one though. Please get yourselves sorted - charge more for customer trackable deliveries or just choose another carrier. Yes your product is great but you can't expect customers to stay on board under these circumstances. Didn't keep the receipt for b&Q plinth. But they will take it back anyway. That is customer service.
It would have been helpful if you at mentions at point of order that fixings were not included!
I'm sorry I cannot give a good rating. I did not receive the exact model ordered. I ordered a panel with a 5mm lip, but received one without. Because of fitting deadlines I was unable to return the order, resulting in extra fitting work. There was also a transit problem with the panels being slightly bowed when received requiring them to be " straightened" before they could be fitted. They had been incorrectly stored "on end" in the delivery vehicle.
So Sorry about the problem with your order, im afraid we dont have control over how the couriers store the panels in transit, but glad your panel is now fitted and hope it looks as good as we wanted it to. Happy New Year.
Despatch fast but goods delivered not as ordered. No response from customer service, which is generally poor. Impossible to contact by phone or chat and responses to emails very patchy. They seem to have several email accounts and a non-functioning on-line help desk. Panels OK - decent quality. Hidden panel clips overpriced and impractical. I am not a troll.
I am trying unsuccessfully to get hold of someone via e mail or telephone but cannot get a response. The company has my bath panel as it was returned when TNT failed to deliver successfully to me. I want my bath panel re delivered as i have paid for it. Very frustrating!!!
I have made a mistake with my order and cannot get into contact by telephone to sort this out as every time it just goes to voicemail this I find unacceptable
Hi Julie, Sorry to hear that, we sometimes cant hear the phone over the very noisy manufacturing machinery here. Please email me directly at brendan@bathpanelstore.co.uk and we can try and solve your issue.
It took quite a while to arrive after purchase but I assume that’s because it was fabricated to order. Good quality item with a nice finish although it had bent/warped a bit either in transit or from the plastic moulding covering the wood when made. It took a while to fit because of the bend in it but looks good now it’s in after a few modifications. I don’t think it’s worth £135 to be honest
Hi Byron, thank you for your feedback, you are right these are manufactured to order so do take 1 week from order to delivery. These panels are made from moisture resistant MDF and MDF can bow when not laid flat or installed properly. This normally isn't a problem as long as the panel is secured back to a straight frame or framework under the bath. It is sometimes easier to work with a straight panel, if this is the case then the panel needs to acclimatise before installation. Please follow the link below which is our guide to acclimatisation. Many Thanks https://www.bathpanelstore.co.uk/ekmps/shops/bathpanelstore/resources/Other/acclimating-bath-panels.pdf
Update to review below re order Order Number 30927/100319/40. After 5 emails I received an email saying the partial refund would be processed. The refund has now been received.
The ordering process was easy and this was the only company I could find that offered a made to measure service. The email received when I placed my order (Order Number 30927/100319/40) said that I would be notified when the panel had left the warehouse. I didn't receive a notification and when I called I realised that the phone number was just a link to a recorded message. I emailed and received an instant response to say that the panel was out for delivery. The panel arrived shortly afterwards and was exactly as I ordered. It seems to be well made - time will tell! However, there was a dent one of the long edges (possibly incurred during transit as the packaging was not particularly strong). I immediately emailed with photo evidence, advising that I would keep the panel (due to timeframes for work being carried out) but that I would like a partial refund. I have emailed 3 times so far - no response. I then found these reviews describing similar experiences.
ordered a bath panel(2 Piece) together with the protective plastic strip to go between the panel and the floor. Note this was an 18mm thick panel. the panel arrived in reasonable time together with the protective strip. Unfortunately the protective strip was for a 15mm panel. Tried to phone the company several times, at different times of the day unsuccessfully. E mailed customer services with more success and arranged for the correct strip to be delivered. The replacement turned up quite quickly. UNFORTUNATELY it was another 15mm strip. Tried to phone again, no luck there. Contacted customer services by email and recieved an acknowledgement and nothing else. Bath panel laying in the dining room whilst I try and source the correct size strip. I have put the cost of the strip down to experience ! P.S. Why put a phone contact number on the web site and never answer it ?
Hi Michael Collins, Please could you check the sealing strip, they are quite tight to slip on, please cut a small piece of one of them and try that on the panel ( you should have an extra long end panel piece ), if you are still sure it is incorrect please email me directly at brendan@bathpanelstore.co.uk and we will send out another set, which I will personally check before dispatch. PS sorry about the phone but we are surrounded by heavy manufacturing machinery here so it is sometimes difficult to hear the phone. Many Thanks Brendan
I ordered a bath panel, then realised I had ordered the wrong size by mistake. Immediately I emailed the company, explaining my mistake and asking the best way to remedy this, hoping that they could change the order and I pay the difference. I have never had a reply. The panel duly arrived and, luckily, my kind builders found a way to make it fit without my having the hassle of trying to communicate with the company again.
While the service was friendly and efficient, and the physical product looks good, the product we received in no way reflected the colour we ordered. By the time we received it, we did not want to wait any further and so installed it unhappily anyway. We ordered wenge, but your "wenge" is nothing like the multiple furniture pieces (from varous different stores) in our home that represent the true colour. I understand that colour is subjective and that wenge in particular can vary, but the product we received is very much more a darker shade of walnut than wenge. unmistakably brown, not the mahogany-ish colour that wenge is supposed to be, and generally is in the wood furnishing industry. Very disappointing.
We are very sorry to hear that the panel isn't an exact match to you existing furniture. We can only advise anyone who wants to match our panels exactly to furniture to ask for swatches, these are available on every page of the website and are normally delivered within 48 hrs and ensure you get exactly what you are looking for.
Ordered some marine ply from what I assume was a sister company, order confirmed and order delivery note received. All good so far, but that's the last time I've heard from them. Repeated unanswered emails enquiring about order delivery (to Marine Ply Store) , the telephone line dropped after 10 minutes of hanging on listening to a prerecorded message, but I did get 2 computer-generated mails asking me to log in first to Marine Ply Store and another to Bath Panel Store, but they didn't work. Tried the 'live chat' option but that didn't elicit any response Tempted to give up but will keep trying. If MPS or BPS are reading this, please just get in touch and let me know when I can expect my order. I'd rather not get my card provider to cancel or blacklist them.
I’m only giving this company 1 star as I can’t give them 0 stars. My bath panel did arrive in a reasonable time and that is the only positive. The panel was damaged on one corner which I was happy to let go as I needed to cut to length anyway. The biggest issue with condition was that it was seriously warped. I wanted to fit the panel without any visible fixings which is impossible with the warped panel. I sent photos via email and asked for a part refund or a replacement and I have never heard back off them. I have followed up with further emails just to be ignored. So I’m stuck with a panel I paid top money for that I’m not going to use. PLEASE AVOID BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT!!!
Spent ages looking for a black bath panel and was delighted to find this supplier. Unfortunately, the bath panel arrived damaged and some sections faded. Now unable to get hold of anyone either via the phone or email and we have the fitter here for this week only. Really want to be able to give this seller 5*, if they actually hold up their side of the guarantee and can help me asap!
Paid extra for Saturday delivery only to find out from the courier on that Saturday they don’t deliver weekends!! Emailed for refund on the delivery but same as everyone else, no response. Panel was also damaged but I’m not even going to waste my time and effort trying to get it replaced. I was going to purchase another item to go with the bath panel but will never use again. I guess they work on no repeat custom but how long is that sustainable?? I would avoid.
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.03 based on 156 reviews