Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
I have not recieved my badge to date. It was ordered on 16 Feb 2021. I couldn't answer 3 of the 4 questions below as the actual options were not there.
1. Who made the delivery. No one.
2. Was the item damaged: Unknown.
3. How many days did delivery take: 24 days and countining.
Hi Dennis, We know you have already talked to our customer services team and the issue is now solved for you. We're really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Team Badgemaster
My badge was delivered to the wrong address, which was a fault of badgemaster. It has taken over 3 weeks to get to me, when I asked to get a refund on my delivery service, I was declined which I feel Is unfair and a bad service.
Hi Tyrone. We're sorry you've had a bad experience with our business. You're absolutely right, it was our mistake we sent it to the different number flat in your building. Immediately after we noticed our mistake, we've redone your badge and send it to the right address at no cost. Hope that helped. Kind regards, Team Badgemaster.
2 Badges were ordered and paid for on 17/11/20. On 25/11/20 they had not arrived. I chased your customer services team who said they'd look into it. They gave me a Royal Mail (RM) tracking number. A week later on 2/12/20, 2 weeks after ordering, they had still not arrived, and RM tracking had no record of it either. All I was told by Customer Services was that RM must have lost it!!!! I promptly cancelled my order and demanded a refund. Any decent Company who valued future customers and recognised the value of Goodwill would have still supplied them as a gesture - (they only cost £15.00) - not Badgemaster. Guess what I will be telling anyone I come into contact with, who might be wanting to order badges??
Hello David, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear this has happened and for any inconvenience, this situation has caused you. We have looked into your order and can see that we did in fact dispatched two badges on the 19th November via Royal Mail. Unfortunately, we are unable to now track the parcel using the tracking details provided by Royal Mail.
Although we have already provided you with the requested refund, we have also arranged for a further two badges to be made as per your original order completely free of charge as a gesture of goodwill.
Once again please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, and we hope to restore your faith back in Badgemaster. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Gave the wrong products and offered free delivery for a next purchase as "goodwill" !
Sent my original order to the wrong address a clear week after I ordered it. So took 2 weeks to get what I ordered.
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We would love to talk to you about this, so feel free to give us a call at 01623 723 112.
Took over a month despite me emailing at time of order to say it was urgent . Needed chasing . No apology . Wouldn’t use again .
Hi Vicky, I just wanted to thank you for your time and feedback this afternoon following our telephone conversation. Stay safe, Alysha Customer Service Supervisor
Still not received item. Emailed you one week ago with no response
I am still waiting to receive my order. I have emailed them to find out where it is and I have had no response. I will now have no option other than to take action to recover my money
I bought a badge twice and both times I didn't receive it and still haven't received it total rip off and fraud
My badge came dark when i requested white
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. Our customer services consultant will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss this issue further. Regards, Team Badgemaster.
Disappointing
We want to sincerely apologise for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and make things right. So, please give us a call on 01623 723112. You can also email us at customerservices@badgemaster.co.uk, and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Badges wouldn't be sent for a stupidly long amount of time unless we followed up on them and after that they would send two lots of badges and try to charge us for both. Each time we have ordered this has happened , we received resistance from the company when trying to fix this but ultimately every time we get the issue resolved and do not have to pay for the second lot. While yes it gets resolved it is still a large waste of time to have to go through when it shouldn't happen at all
it was not good, I am distress abiut it as it looks not as the website.
It looks bigger, not well finished some tiny spots, I did not like it.
good and timely service
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. In terms of a one-star rate - is there anything we could improve to make your experience a better one? Thank you, Badgemaster.
Horrible customer service and terrible product. We used the online portal to design badge - there was no centre line and it looked slightly off centre - got in touch with customer service to ensure everything will be centred. Delivery took twice as long as promised and when we got the badges they were off center and the colours were way off (deep purple looked light and faded, green barely visible). I complained to customer services and sent in pictures - they refused to do anything. I escalated the matter to a member of management - they refused to do anything. Now we are stuck with a product that even our customers have pointed out it is off center and just looks “off.” I went with this company due to the reviews, but I encourage potential customers to be weary of the authenticity of said reviews as many do seem very similar and generic. If I can prevent even a single business owner avoid the headache that I have gone through then the time I have taken to leave this review will be worth it.
Disappointed as ordered 2 badges with different names and got 2 the same. In addition not the magnetic clips I requested.

Overall disappointed
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review, I have tried to contact you to discuss this as the order has been made as per the request completed on the website.

Please contact us on 01623 723112 should you wish to discuss this further.
ordered online- completely wrong product sent.
customer service cannot help online customers and told to contact Sales??
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. Our Customer Services Manager would love to speak to you, so feel free to give us a call at 01623 723 112.
The badges were ok. Customer service was shocking.

When purchasing anything online you'd normally expect a confirmation email. I never received a confirmation email or any follow-up emails on when to expect my order. Needing to receive my badges pretty quickly for an important business meeting, I called customer services.

The woman I spoke to asked for my customer reference number, I explained that I hadn't received a confirmation email with it on. Her next comment was to tell me I should have handwritten it down from the computer confirmation screen and that she always does that when she makes an online purchase... Ok good for you...
So I asked if there was any other way she could look up my order "no, no other way - we receive hundreds of orders a day it'd take too long to look through them" "it's not possible, without a reference number there's nothing I can do" After 5 minutes of back and forth and her insisting there is no way she can look up the order, she puts me on hold and says she'll ask her supervisor. 5 minutes after being on hold she comes back nice as pie, no mention to her previous rudeness and explains my order has been shipped and will be with me in a day.
I really wish it hadn't been that hard.
Do NOT use Badgemaster! Their service is a joke, they delete bad reviews and I am currently without my badges. I have asked for a full refund, to which i am still awaiting a response. If they have been appointed by her Majesty, then i am the king of Scotland. The whole process from start to finish has been by far the worst experience i have ever had with an online company. Best to ring them, as they do not reply to emails.
Good Afternoon Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on the name badges we have produced for you, please accept our sincere apologies that these haven't arrived with you. We have tried to contact you via telephone but have unfortunately been unsuccessful. If you would be so kind to give us a call on 01623 723112 we would love to speak to you resolve this outstanding matter.
long production and delivery process and quality not as it seemed on the proof.
looks unprofessional and we are getting rid of 125 badges and re-making them elsewhere
Badgemaster is rated 4.53 based on 329 reviews