Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with our badges. The team gave me fantastic support whilst designing our badges and nothing was too much trouble. We recieved a follow-up email to ensure we were happy with our product. One badge was slightly faulty, this was re-produced immediately with no problems and no need to mess about sending the faulty badge back. Fantastic value for money, the badges look fabulous and compliment our uniforms perfectly, I will definitely continue to use Badgemaster for any future purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you so much for your help & support. Jo - Stepping Stones of Scawby.
Jo, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
I designed my badge online as a souvenir, as I am a keen train enthusiast. I was not sure about the design and phoned to verify that the font was going to be black. I also wasn’t sure if was it feasible to use the now defunct Virgin Trains logo, as it was only to be used as a collectible. Nevertheless it came through the post roughly in around 10 days. The quality of the badge is excellent and I am very happy with my product. Quick pointer though, it would be useful for your online purchases to have a picture if the type of pins used . For myself I believed that alligator clip was the safety bar pins instead of the alligator tie clip on’s.
Still waiting to receive my order after several weeks!
Very good and flexible design tools. Resultant product excellent and better than expected - really good value for money. Delivery was earlier than promised.
Excellent product, exactly as advertised. Arrived promptly. What more can I say?
Fantastic service - quick delivery and the badges look high quality. Would definitely recommend you!
Quality badges but very slow to arrive will allow twice as long next time
Quick individual badges for all our student reps at a good price, perfect.
Badgemaster  5 star review on 4th September 2021
Very fast and efficient service
Delighted with my order. High quality badge with clear printing. Fast delivery. Would highly recommend
EASY TO ORDER AND ALL DELIVERED ON TIME - THANK YOU
Good quality. strong magnet. great. thank you.
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We would love to talk to you about this, so feel free to give us a call at 01623 723 112.
Still havent got my badge even if I ordered this already about a month ago.
Very quick service and quality product. Easy to use design tool
I am very pleased with my badge, which was made by Badgemaster. It is well made and accurately followed my specified design. It looks very smart and I particularly like the magnetic fastening. Well done Badgemaster - I have recommended you to friends.
Straightforward to use and arrived sooner than I expected, good quality.
Delivery was a lot longer than expected. But badge was good quality and suitable for the purpose. I wish I had gone for the pin badge as the one I have is hard to pull apart. But overall very happy.
Excellent badge - liked the magnetic fastener. My only criticism was that it took longer to receive than I had hoped.
Excellent service, excellent quality, quick delivery.
Thanks very much.good services
I had trouble with the website being down and when my order was finally received only the payment had come through and I had to resend the list of names for the badges. When the badges did arrive 3 out of 20 were incorrect and it took over 2 weeks to get this sorted.
Badgemaster is rated 4.52 based on 380 reviews