Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with our badges. The team gave me fantastic support whilst designing our badges and nothing was too much trouble. We recieved a follow-up email to ensure we were happy with our product. One badge was slightly faulty, this was re-produced immediately with no problems and no need to mess about sending the faulty badge back. Fantastic value for money, the badges look fabulous and compliment our uniforms perfectly, I will definitely continue to use Badgemaster for any future purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you so much for your help & support. Jo - Stepping Stones of Scawby.
Jo, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
Badges are great, however the website can be confusing .. need to make it clearer that you make up one badge to then go on and amend for others ... Its a bit clunking for an idiot like me!!
Hi Jot, thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad you like your new badges! We will definitely look into that, there is an option to upload an excel file with the list of names and job titles there if that helps at all. Next time just give us a call and we will be happy to help! Team Badgemaster
The badges are 1st class - and they arrived speedily. I had to download google chrome to make the order which is not great and frustrating in this day and age
Very pleased indeed with my badge. No errors on chosen colours and perfect symbol I asked for. Nice bold writing . Excellent work and a very speedy delivery. Very pleased indeed.
Excellent service
User friendly website.
Thanks guys you were very helpfull and the product was just great...
Good quality. Good product.
Very happy with my badge and the uploaded logo, colour as expected.
Fantastic quality, speedy delivery and will definitely order again in the future
very good service, easy to create and looked as created when they arrived
Super easy and badge arrive withing a few days. Looked great!
Easy to order with a wide range of products and swift delivery.
Quick service and excellent product, I'm delighted with it.
Easy to choose & add detail. Price good. Received in no time at all. Very happy with my new badge
Excellent - needed a name badge for work quickly and Badgemaster did not disappoint! Easy design process, badge of high quality and looks very smart. Arrived within a few days of ordering (and before estimated delivery date). Would highly recommend this company.
Had a problem with the delivery. But they were able to sort it out.
Easy to order and fast delivery
Good quality exactly what I wanted. Prompt delivery.
Easy to order and received quite quickly
Best badge maker. Easy process, beautiful classy design.
Badgemaster is rated 4.55 based on 352 reviews