Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with our badges. The team gave me fantastic support whilst designing our badges and nothing was too much trouble. We recieved a follow-up email to ensure we were happy with our product. One badge was slightly faulty, this was re-produced immediately with no problems and no need to mess about sending the faulty badge back. Fantastic value for money, the badges look fabulous and compliment our uniforms perfectly, I will definitely continue to use Badgemaster for any future purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you so much for your help & support. Jo - Stepping Stones of Scawby.
Jo, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
very good products and service
Very prompt delivery. Badge looks great.
Excellent and easy to navigate website, prompt delivery and very good value.
I recently ordered two badges from badge master. The website was easy to use, I paid and received my badges and was very pleased with them. The quality was good, and looked exactly like they did when I made them on the website. Post was reasonably quick. Would defiantly use again.
We loved the badges we bought, excellent quality and a speedy delivery, the customer service was great too.
Good quality and fast delivery. Thanks
My badge was delivered to the wrong address, which was a fault of badgemaster. It has taken over 3 weeks to get to me, when I asked to get a refund on my delivery service, I was declined which I feel Is unfair and a bad service.
Hi Tyrone. We're sorry you've had a bad experience with our business. You're absolutely right, it was our mistake we sent it to the different number flat in your building. Immediately after we noticed our mistake, we've redone your badge and send it to the right address at no cost. Hope that helped. Kind regards, Team Badgemaster.
Good product..
Really disappointed with the service recently. We have been a loyal customer with Badgemaster for some time. I requested my colleague to order a badge online, and unfortunately needed to cancel it the next day. Badge was ordered in the afternoon, cancellation request the next day and cancellation was denied. Not even a change requested to the name on the badge to at least be able to re-purpose it. Perplexing, because we are told it could take 14 days for the badge to arrive when we called for order updates in the past. Hence, we need to plan orders in advance. Disappointed! It's a badge in the bin when recycling is a big thing.
Hello, Thank you for providing your feedback and for letting us know about this issue. We're sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, when a personalised product is already in the production, we cannot cancel it, as one of the first stages is either printing or engraving. Also, we do our utmost to ensure every order arrives as quickly as possible to the customer. Apologies for the inconvenience. Kind Regards, Badgemaster.
I had difficulty designing my badge on the website but was able to describe it by email and received exactly what I needed.
Great value, great prompt service. Nothing too much bother, including slight defect on badge, they turned it around in a very short space of time, and sent me new badge. Staff were very pleasant, and professional. Will definitely use them again.
Ordered a badge for work, really pleased. Colours were good, and there was a great range to choose from very professional look. Strong magnetic back
Colourful
Excellent badge for work - quick delivery
Love it thank you so much x
Badge missing from order
Arrived when Expected and exactly as oredered
My colleague loved this as a gift. She no longer forgets her name.
Very good quality for both text and graphics - will definitely be ordering again
Badgemaster is rated 4.53 based on 314 reviews