Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with our badges. The team gave me fantastic support whilst designing our badges and nothing was too much trouble. We recieved a follow-up email to ensure we were happy with our product. One badge was slightly faulty, this was re-produced immediately with no problems and no need to mess about sending the faulty badge back. Fantastic value for money, the badges look fabulous and compliment our uniforms perfectly, I will definitely continue to use Badgemaster for any future purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you so much for your help & support. Jo - Stepping Stones of Scawby.
Jo, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
My badges are perfect delivery was really good thank you so much
Really pleased with my badge. Good quality and looks exactly as it did when I designed on the website.
arrived within a few days,good quality. strong magnet so have to keep away from nhs smart card and credit cards...if I had know that I would have opted for pin method. was not obvious on the site when purchasing.
This company is so easy to work with. Thay have so many away and lay out. I found it very easy to put together my badges you can yous your own logo. There are by far the best company. And very cheap. I will be using them all the time now. Amazing company
Quick and prompt, amazing customer service. Sent an email to double check we had all names and titles. Received a quick response to this.
Easy to purchase, quality product, very happy
Badges came out great!
Easy to use quick to deliver
Looks just as I designed it, good quality. I'm very pleased and it arrived very quickly.
Loved the quality of the badges done the way we wanted will use badgemaster again
Great service, good badges and Zoe is always really helpful.
Fantastic and speedy service. Badges were exactly as requested and very good quality. Im very happy with them!
The badge was perfectly fine, but a question for you ----as President of my Rugby Club it would be useful to know if there are any discounts for amateur sports clubs/ multiple purchases for our Rugby club's officials badges
We are so grateful for your kind words! If you're planning to order more badges in the future, it will be more cost-effective for you to open an account with us. You can do it by emailing your request to customerservices@badgemaster.co.uk.
I bought a badge twice and both times I didn't receive it and still haven't received it total rip off and fraud
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We would love to talk to you about this, so feel free to give us a call at 01623 723 112.
Excellent service, Great team and will use them many times. So helpful & worked like magic with our product and super fast too. A super company and team. Thank you.
You’re the best. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us!
Easy to design your badge and to order it. Delivery within a week.
Having explained to Zoe, my time critical order, she was able to meet and indeed exceed my expectations. Thank you all.
Just what we wanted!
excellent quality, efficient service. reasonably priced, highly recommended
Absolutely delighted with our new badges. They look very classy and are nicely finished. Excellent value and super-quick service, we shall be back! Thankyou Badgemaster,
Badgemaster is rated 4.40 based on 153 reviews