Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Excellent quality and arrived in speedy time
Excellent service, high quality
Absolutely brilliant much clearer and nicer than I anticipated
We were very satified
Brilliant, quick turn around and exactly what the wife needed for work. It has been through the Washing machine and Tumble dryer already and still like new.
Wife's colleagues are going to order now as they are better than what her employer supply.
This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback. We've got a little gift for you, your wife and your wife's colleagues! Please email amanda@badgemaster.co.uk to receive an exclusive code for 10% off your next website purchase with us! Have a great day, Badgemaster Team :)
My badges are lovely just what I need to let people know I’m vulnerable to covid and to keep their distance. The badge is very well made and a nice size. The company kept me well informed every stage from ordering to production and mailing. Very professional.
Great quality and worth every penny. Thank you.
I will definitely recommend you to friends and family

Carol. xx
Very pleased with the badges I purchased for my son who is deaf. Prompt delivery, they arrived before expected. Excellent service
Good quality product and speedy service ... very happy !
everything was perfect, easy to order online and customise, excellent support and fast delivery.
Absolutely fabulous service and quality product
good badge
quick delivery, fab conditon.
Excellent quality. Exactly as pictured. Would most certainly buy from Badgemaster again.
I am so pleased with my badges, easy to use website and prompt delivery. When I made the mistake of ordering magnetic backs they sent me the pins to stick on the back free of charge!
Excellent and easy service. Badges are beautifully done and staff on my ward have been asking where I got it from because they think it is great and want one.
Badgemaster  5 star review on 22nd August 2020
A really excellent product.
Excellent customer service great quality product and fast delivery. Highly recommend
good value delighted with badges would use again
country patches interiors
Very pleased with badge right size colours were great details spot on delivered on time
Badgemaster is rated 4.50 based on 252 reviews