Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with our badges. The team gave me fantastic support whilst designing our badges and nothing was too much trouble. We recieved a follow-up email to ensure we were happy with our product. One badge was slightly faulty, this was re-produced immediately with no problems and no need to mess about sending the faulty badge back. Fantastic value for money, the badges look fabulous and compliment our uniforms perfectly, I will definitely continue to use Badgemaster for any future purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you so much for your help & support. Jo - Stepping Stones of Scawby.
Jo, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
My client was delighted with his name badge,
Looks a quality badge with a good finish
Excellent product thanks
Excellent fast response service. High quality magnetic name badge - very happy
Easy to use design service & quick delivery.
the badges arrived early, good quality work and better than expected
Brilliant service, right first time and delivered thickly
I am very happy with my badges and I got it very quick I would recommended the company to other people
The badge is great quality and the service was quick and professional
Very good productive and supportive service.
Easy to order and design and a quick delivery
Thank you for my order my badges where great
Excellent service, quality product and speedy delivery. Thank you.
Superb service. Superb quality. Very happy thank you.
Great communication, delivery and product
Good quality badge with prompt delivery
Fast and great quality
EaSy to use and prompt delivery
Very pleased with the engraved badge I ordered, I think it will be less susceptible to colour fade than a coloured badge I ordered from another badge company. Also liked the larger font size on offer. Prompt despatch. Thank you.
I'm very pleased with our badges from Badgemaster and would definitely recommend their service. The badge designer on the website was easy to use and really helpful. The badges were sent within the promised time frame and look as expected.
Badgemaster is rated 4.30 based on 115 reviews