Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with our badges. The team gave me fantastic support whilst designing our badges and nothing was too much trouble. We recieved a follow-up email to ensure we were happy with our product. One badge was slightly faulty, this was re-produced immediately with no problems and no need to mess about sending the faulty badge back. Fantastic value for money, the badges look fabulous and compliment our uniforms perfectly, I will definitely continue to use Badgemaster for any future purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you so much for your help & support. Jo - Stepping Stones of Scawby.
Jo, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
very good service
Great service - swift delivery. Thank you
Quick efficient service. Good quality products.
Very well made badge and you can have your company name, the person's name and what they do in your company.
Brilliant service very happy with our badges
Superb badge with excellent detail and a quality finish , well pleased
Great quality badges with a really strong magnet. Delivered quickly too - would definitely recommend
Great last minute service and the quality of my badge was exactly what I was after.
Very quick and easy to design on line, and delivered quickly. Excellent!
Delivery was fast and the badges are good value for money, will certainly use again.
difficult to attach to coat or jumper
prompt service thank you
Nice product. Good price
Great product and swift turn around time - Many thanks
I have not recieved my badge to date. It was ordered on 16 Feb 2021. I couldn't answer 3 of the 4 questions below as the actual options were not there.
1. Who made the delivery. No one.
2. Was the item damaged: Unknown.
3. How many days did delivery take: 24 days and countining.
Hi Dennis, We know you have already talked to our customer services team and the issue is now solved for you. We're really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Team Badgemaster
Exactly what I wanted. Excellent service, thank you.
very good products and service
Very prompt delivery. Badge looks great.
Excellent and easy to navigate website, prompt delivery and very good value.
Badgemaster is rated 4.53 based on 330 reviews