Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
The badges were great quality!
Great quality and worth every penny. Thank you.
I will definitely recommend you to friends and family

Carol. xx
Great UI and wide variety of customisable badges, the finished product was perfect when it promptly arrived! I would recommend to anyone.
Just what we wanted!
Quick and efficient service with good quality badges.
Do NOT use Badgemaster! Their service is a joke, they delete bad reviews and I am currently without my badges. I have asked for a full refund, to which i am still awaiting a response. If they have been appointed by her Majesty, then i am the king of Scotland. The whole process from start to finish has been by far the worst experience i have ever had with an online company. Best to ring them, as they do not reply to emails.
Good Afternoon Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on the name badges we have produced for you, please accept our sincere apologies that these haven't arrived with you. We have tried to contact you via telephone but have unfortunately been unsuccessful. If you would be so kind to give us a call on 01623 723112 we would love to speak to you resolve this outstanding matter.
I'm not great when it comes to computers so I initially had some trouble using the badge designer on the website but when I called, the lady I spoke to couldn't do enough to help me. She talked me through everything and the badges I received were magnificent quality. I shall certainly be back.
I used Badgemaster as I needed some badges in a hurry. Their online 'design a badge' service is excellent.
Its very refreshing to order something hassle free as a customer. We will be back and recommend you to anyone wanting badges. The quality was excellent too, thanks so much
Professional, high quality, quick shipping, would highly recommend. Really pleased with my order.
I have received the best service EVER from Karen Housley! Nothing was too much trouble for her.
What a pleasure to deal with Badgemaster!
Online tool didn't work like it should, uploading names didn't create more badges, copying a design just duplicated that design which meant that changing the duplicate also changed the original. End result was poor, some of the letters had come off, one of the badges came in two versions, one with name printed incorrectly, one correctly.
We want to sincerely apologise for your negative experience on our website. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and make things right. So, please give us a call on 01623 723112.
You can also email us at customerservices@badgemaster.co.uk, and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Great badge with very quick delivery. Would use badgemaster again great service
the badges and the printing on the badge was of v.good quality. i would definitley use Badgemaster again.
I ordered lots of new name badges and they were exactly what we designed and of a high quality.I would and have order again!
Asked for a proof was told it was a reorder so no proof necessary, sent wrong logo badge. Sent email over a week ago, still no response.......
Great quick service, easy to use website to build your badge.

Highly recommend
Excellent products and customer service. Definately will be using Badgemaster again
Very easy user friendly website, badges are of great quality and customer services are very helpful
Purchased two name badges some time ago. No problems at all.
Badgemaster is rated 4.52 based on 272 reviews