Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Website easy to navigate, quality of badges good, delivery time reasonable.
Easy to design. Many thanks
Very good badge. It would be useful to prevent it twisting to have the magnet and badge-bar to have male-female bumps/depressions to interlock through the clothing.
Hi Nigel!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will use your feedback for future improvement. Do let us know if there is anything else we need to know to improve this area of concern.

Kind regards,

Amanda
I like my badge
Quick to reply to e-mail
Nice product
The recipients of the badges were thrilled, something to do with their sense of humour! The badges were well made and finished. Just the job.
Very pleased with my purchase, although have not been able to use it yet due to current situation of Covid19
I could give 5star but the delivery is somehow late.
Badges came out great!
The badge was perfectly fine, but a question for you ----as President of my Rugby Club it would be useful to know if there are any discounts for amateur sports clubs/ multiple purchases for our Rugby club's officials badges
We are so grateful for your kind words! If you're planning to order more badges in the future, it will be more cost-effective for you to open an account with us. You can do it by emailing your request to customerservices@badgemaster.co.uk.
they are good
I found the self creation for the name badge easy except for the size of the lettering, I had to web chat twice before I understood what was needed. david was very helpful. I think this could be improved.
Easy to order and good quality product. Just wish there was an easier way to track your order.
Great badges but they took longer to arrive than expected
Badges were great and magnetics were super strong. I think some added amendments can be made when ordering such as stating that the names will be centered however long they are etc. I did worry we weren't to receive them on time but your colleagues made sure to push them through production quicker.
The end result was perfect just as expected and very good quality. The only thing that let the experience down for me was the customer service when I requested a delivery date it was very unprofessional back and forth I found it quite painful to try and obtain firm details.
Good quality products, only thing is that delivery was longer than quoted and when calling for an update on our order was told that we had no account.
Thank you for your feedback!
Very good design. I am satisfied with the service and will use it again in the future.
Cool badge. Good prices. Would have gone for metallic instead plastic - to match my watch.
We ordered 3 differently worded corporate badges on line from Badgemaster, four weeks ago.
The order arrived very quickly but part of the order had been processed wrongly. Badgemaster re-processed the remainder of the order quickly, but Royal Mail delivered to the wrong address. It all got sorted out eventually, but Badgemaster tried really hard to put things right, after the first error, and again after Royal Mail's blunder.
I would change my review below if I knew how!
Badgemaster is rated 4.53 based on 271 reviews