Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with our badges. The team gave me fantastic support whilst designing our badges and nothing was too much trouble. We recieved a follow-up email to ensure we were happy with our product. One badge was slightly faulty, this was re-produced immediately with no problems and no need to mess about sending the faulty badge back. Fantastic value for money, the badges look fabulous and compliment our uniforms perfectly, I will definitely continue to use Badgemaster for any future purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you so much for your help & support. Jo - Stepping Stones of Scawby.
Jo, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
The Customer Services Team were very helpful in answering my queries on how to place the order and the upload the list of names needed on the badges. The quality of the badges are excellent. I did have an issue with the delivery of the order but this was resolved very quickly (within 24 hours) and I received them in time for the training session.
Ordering excellent, help given when requested. Delivery very slow so much so that I thought it must have been cancelled but the money had gone out of the bank.
Great badges but communication on timing cold be better
Good Morning Kevin,

It was very good to speak to you following your review.

Thank you for your feedback as you can appreciate this is something we all take on board at Badgemaster. I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with the superb quality of badges.

We look forward to receiving any of your future requirements.

Thanks,

The Badgemaster Team
My first ordered was part delivered. Waited 14 days for order to be completed. Not easiest website to design own badge.
Badgemaster is rated 4.34 based on 130 reviews