Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
2 Badges were ordered and paid for on 17/11/20. On 25/11/20 they had not arrived. I chased your customer services team who said they'd look into it. They gave me a Royal Mail (RM) tracking number. A week later on 2/12/20, 2 weeks after ordering, they had still not arrived, and RM tracking had no record of it either. All I was told by Customer Services was that RM must have lost it!!!! I promptly cancelled my order and demanded a refund. Any decent Company who valued future customers and recognised the value of Goodwill would have still supplied them as a gesture - (they only cost £15.00) - not Badgemaster. Guess what I will be telling anyone I come into contact with, who might be wanting to order badges??
Hello David, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear this has happened and for any inconvenience, this situation has caused you. We have looked into your order and can see that we did in fact dispatched two badges on the 19th November via Royal Mail. Unfortunately, we are unable to now track the parcel using the tracking details provided by Royal Mail.
Although we have already provided you with the requested refund, we have also arranged for a further two badges to be made as per your original order completely free of charge as a gesture of goodwill.
Once again please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, and we hope to restore your faith back in Badgemaster. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Great service!
The badges I ordered are well made and look good. Price and delivery was spot on. Thankyou
Good quality built and it was quick to arrive.
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS
I like it
Easy to negotiate web site, plenty of options to choose from. Be great if there were some lower price breaks for the private buyer e.g 10 off, 20off etc. I know this would put up the cost by a few pence but would be nice to have a similar choice. Delivery was quick too.
Very good service with a quick delivery
Always a quality product and fast delivery!
Great service and we are very happy with the product. The online ordering is a bit clunky and confusing to newbies but other than that it's great. Will continue using for the foreseeable future.
Great quality and customer service
Love the badge, very professional
Excellent product and was exactly as I designed it! Really pleased!
Great badges and quick delivery
Wonderful quality item. Really pleased with the results.
Took a while to get used to the magnets instead of pins. Good, solid badges, clear to read and well made. Recommended.
Lovely company. Badge was as described and with useful care instructions. Great communication and delivery. Thank you
Excellent badges well made
Very quick and efficient service. Great quality.
The badge was bigger than what I wanted and cost a lot of money. I can't use it as it's too big. But the writing on it and design is fine.
Badgemaster is rated 4.53 based on 331 reviews