Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with badges I ordered Please Keep your distance. Prompt delivery and packed well. Would recommend.
Excellent service and products
I have ordered two badges now, both excellent quality! I needed something clear, as I work with Alzheimer’s and Dementia clients. I need people to be aware I am with someone who needs extra time and patience when being dealt with.
Just the job!
Very nice design and finish. Great quality.
Very good quality excellent service highly recommended
Quick to reply to e-mail
Nice product
Quick and easy service.
Very good product
I liked the fact the badge had magnets instead of pins to attach it. It is big enough for people to read that I'm a vulnerable person and need to social distance. The delivery was extremely quick too. Excellent service
Very happy with my order thankyou. Easily ordered and quickly delivered.
Excellent service - easy to use ordering system, prompt delivery and quality product.
Got the wrong order and delayed.
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. Our Customer Services Manager would love to speak to you, so feel free to give us a call at 01623 723 112.
Well made product of the highest quality. Easy to order and quickly dispatched. Reasonably priced too.
The Badges are very pretty and I am pleased the money is going to the NHS
Very pretty and well made pin badge thank you.
Made a lovely treat for a retired paramedic & bluebell fan.
Great UI and wide variety of customisable badges, the finished product was perfect when it promptly arrived! I would recommend to anyone.
Very happy with the service I received from Badgemaster.
Really happy with my badge, it was a one off for me as a sole trader, easy to design and quality excellent, arrived as stated, thank you very much
Badgemaster is rated 4.50 based on 251 reviews