Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Very happy with our badges. The team gave me fantastic support whilst designing our badges and nothing was too much trouble. We recieved a follow-up email to ensure we were happy with our product. One badge was slightly faulty, this was re-produced immediately with no problems and no need to mess about sending the faulty badge back. Fantastic value for money, the badges look fabulous and compliment our uniforms perfectly, I will definitely continue to use Badgemaster for any future purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you so much for your help & support. Jo - Stepping Stones of Scawby.
Jo, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
Quick and efficient service with good quality badges.
Excellent speedy service. I was having a little difficulty with one section of the online design and your customer service adviser talked through it step by step and was very patient and professional.
Excellent quality product, very pleased.
Quick turn-around time, user-friendly design and order platform, good quality products, reasonable prices
Excellent and professional badge - very impressed!
Well made.
Very good quality and service
Easy to use website to create your badge design. Timely delivery and great quality. Would definitely recommend!
Very Happy with order/delivery process and product ordered.
Good quality
Fabulous service. A slight error had been made to my order and was immediately rectified absolutely no hassle and the girl I dealt with was extremely helpful her name was Kayla
My badges look great and were even mistaken for the real hospital ones, they were so similar. The quality is very good and with the care instructions, I am sure they will last a very long time. I am impressed and love them.
Very pleased 😁 Excellent quality badge, efficient service. What’s not to like!
My client was delighted with his name badge,
Looks a quality badge with a good finish
Excellent product thanks
Excellent fast response service. High quality magnetic name badge - very happy
Easy to use design service & quick delivery.
the badges arrived early, good quality work and better than expected
Brilliant service, right first time and delivered thickly
Badgemaster is rated 4.34 based on 130 reviews