Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Ordered a Viddy Well Purse and it is Amazing!! Really happy with item and speed of delivery. Was kept up to date with my order the whole time. Will happily order from Attitude Clothing again and have recommended to friends.
Still waiting for a refund for the broken mirror that we recieved. Had no emails back. Just being ignored. The mirror was such bad quality that it broke during transit. Not happy at all. Will be rating on trust pilot if do not get refund soon.
Really pleased with my purchase of fishnet insert opaque tights. They have been bought for a forthcoming photoshoot.
I really liked the funny period pants but delivery was a bit slow.
Really pleased with the service we received on our recent order.
very cute handgel container, love it! fast shipping too thanks
Attitude Clothing have been amazing. They were prompt with delivery, thorough, professional, honestly couldn't fault them at all. Brilliant Company. As for the Lunar Tides Dye, the Colour was beautiful but I'm so disappointed with the Dye as it has bled everywhere, everytime I've touched my hair, brushed it, it's on the furniture where I've been sat or lied, and is coming off onto my face and neck constantly, which is so disappointing ☹ Having read such amazing things about Lunar Tides I was so excited to try it, but sadly am so disappointed. However, I must stress that Attitude Clothing was and is amazing, it's simply the Dye I'm disappointed with not Attitude Clothing.
Everything I ordered came exactly as described
Really great customer service, despite a few hiccups Barry quickly did everything he could to resolve the issues I was having and I'm really pleased with the outcome and the products are great!
The shirts were awesome, but way too small. It is a size medium but fits xs. Quite disappointed but the shipping was okay.
Great service, always get what I've ordered very quickly. Never any issues with these guys.
Purchased a pair of the black and red striped thigh high socks, they arrived promptly in discreet packaging (win!) and they fit absolutely lovely, quality feels very nice, and they’re super comfy to wear! highly recommend.
Been waiting for ages for my money back in my bank account keep emailing but get ignored 150 is alot of money to loose get it sorted now
Really good shopping experience , excellent service good choice of clothes . I brought a pair of shorts and I love wearing them
Exchanged an item and once they got it, they took a week to send out a new item. This would’ve been fine if they had let me know when they sent it out; I just woke up one morning and it had arrived.
Very fast delivery thank you. My daughter was waiting for these shoes for a while but I appreciate the email to infom when in stock. She absolutely loves them, great product
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Arrived quickly, reasonable value, would've preferred better packaging as they were sunglasses and in a plastic postage bag. More padding for fragile items please.
Attitude Clothing 4 star review on 9th April 2021
I LOVE THESE BOOTS!! They really make an outfit, are great quality and fit great, can’t ask for more really
Love the awesome jeans! I didn’t have to wait long and they fit like a dream, the guys seem really cool and I am definitely buying from them again ! It’s a big thumbs up from me 🥰
Really quick dispatch time and no issues when returning items that needed to be exchanged. Love the fact that it is free returns and I'm really happy with the items I purchased. Would highly recommend.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 3,334 reviews