Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very efficient and helpful service. Goods received speedily.
Good service and prompt delivery.
Never received the sample tile I paid for...
Dear Mr Moreton, I am so sorry to hear that you have not had your sample. We can only apologize for this and can reassure you that your request was processed and sent. We have not been informed of the this before to be able to resolve this situation. We can either resend your sample or refund you in full, please can you email info@atlasceramics.co.uk or call us on 01425621173 to advise us of your choice. Kind regards Atlas
Ordered quarry tiles day 1, shipped day 2 and arrived day 3 - excellent service!
Great, prompt service and very helpful
Great prices and a fabulous service. Would definitely recommend.
Good quality products arrived quickly thanks
Very helpful and very efficient
Very efficient and helpful. Thank you.
Great service. There was a slight issue with the delivery however was resolved quickly. Would recommend.
The first ones I got were all broken and still have not received the replacement ones
Dear Darren, Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry that your tiles had arrived broken. We have looked into your complaint. This did not help due to the fact that the address you had imputed was not full. After contacting you we established the full address and had it re-delivered free of charge. On the 5th May we received your email and responded to you on the 6th and dispatched replacements to you on the 7th, confirming that we had done so via email at 13.07 pm. I can see that at 9.40 this morning you have received your replacements. If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact ourselves. Kind regards Atlas
Ace service
Very helpful when I phoned with a query before I placed an online order. The order then arrived well within the timeframe given, would recommend and use again.
I did not receive the sample tiles I ordered.
I am sorry to hear about this. Please can you email me direct so I can look into why this has happened as we process all orders as quickly as possible.
I can either refund you the cost of your sample or re-send out the sample?
mike.head@atlasceramics.co.uk
Very helpful over my enquiry and order processed very quickly and safely packaged and posted.
I was in urgent need of tile adhesive and Grout and Mr Head was very helpful
and made a great effort to get the items to me on time.
Thank you Mike Head.
Great service and very well packaged product.. lovely quality tiles..
Excellent service, considering the Coronavirus situation it arrived within a couple of days, which is exceptional. Also the product is recent, as I bought a tube elsewhere and it must have been in stock for ages as it didn’t work anywhere near as well!!
I had a few queries before placing an order, and received a prompt response. Ordering was simple, and afterwards customer ware was very helpful.
Excellent service and Delivery time Highly recommended.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 119 reviews