Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Excellent service, very pleased!
I found Darren to be very professional, he made sure I understood the payment process and also guided me through the delivery process. Very good service.
7 days after order marked complete item has not yet arrived.
Thank you for the review. Someone will be in contact with you shortly regarding the order.
Hello,

I can now confirm that the replacement was sent out via a courier which delivery we can track. If you wish to chase where about the delivery is, please call us tomorrow on 01425 621173.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself.

Dan
cheaper than my supplier and quick delivery
Darren was brilliant. He helped us choose a selection of tiles for our kitchen/day room, garage and all 5 bathrooms in our brand new house. We are delighted with all of them ..great job Darren thank you 😊
Dean was marvellous. I tried sourcing a certain tile and brand everywhere (had to match ones in a house we’d bought ) and the only company willing to help was Atlas Ceramics. No problem that we are up in Wales ! Organised the order from Spain and delivered all in super quick time. Communication spot on all the time. All in all. Just brilliant
Tiles arrived well packed and much quicker than i expected. plus saved money over a local tile shop.
It was broken when it arrived.
Thank you for your review. We apologise about the broken sample you received via courier. As this is a sample it should still be sufficient enough to see the colour, texture, thickness etc . If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us at info@atlasceramics.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Dan
I have always found Atlas ceramics to be prompt in their delivery and very helpful when I have needed their advice. Would definitely recommend them.
Great service thanks
I ordered the underfloor heating system and it was delivered quickly and well packed. Communication with Dan from customer service was excelent, fast and productive. I highly recomend Atlas. .
I ordered some samples which arrived quickly, safely packaged. The prices seem very reasonable. I will be going ahead with ordering my chosen tiles from Atlas.
Ordered my small amount of round edged tiles on the Monday, and they duly arrived on the Tuesday. They were very well packaged to avoid breakage, and were exactly as described. Top marks for service, and would definitely recommend to others.
Great service. Thanks
Although the tiles that we ordered on-line were out of stock we received a telephone call within 30 minutes of placing the order providing an apology and offer of immediate refund. Excellent customer service.
I contacted Atlas online to enquire if the tile I was interedted in came in corner to go round a chimney breast I had a very prompt response. I subsequently had to call the company and once again the person I spoke with was very helpful. I also received my samples, which were packed very well, very promptly. We are still to make a decision on which tiles we would like, but certainly would not hesitate to recommend or do business with Atlas from the customer experience I received so far.
Placed an order for sample tile on Wednesday and another one following Sunday (for the same tile) it's Thursday now and I still didn't receive any of my orders. (Samples are being send by 1st class post apparently...)
Thank you for leaving a review with us. We apologise for any inconvenience this caused yourself. I can assure you that both samples were sent out via Royal mail.

Regarding your second order which you placed Monday Night, it should be with you imminently. If it doesn't arrive please let us know and we will send out a replacement FOC via a recorded delivery service. As a goodwill gesture, we have refunded the initial sample.

Please contact dan.woolley@atlasceramics.co.uk or call us on 01425 621173 if the second sample doesn't arrive.

Kind regards,
Dan
Was very impressed by Atlas Ceramics customers services. Since the moment my order was accepted the Cert in touch and told me when to expect delivery and it was delivered on time in perfect condition. Will have no hesitation using them again and recommending them to friends and family.
Darren Clark, who assisted provided a super efficient service and tracked down the exact tile I needed to finish a job.
Knowledgeable, friendly staff who provided quality tiles at a good price. Thank you for the advice and help with my order.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 86 reviews