Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Goods arrived quickly and all complete.
Found Atlas to be very quick and responsive. Materials were of a high standard. Only downside was APC, appalling service from Atlases delivery company.
Sample arrived very quickly. Perfect! Will be ordering for new kitchen
We recently tiled our open plan kitchen family room with large format tiles from Atlas Ceramics and I absolutely over the moon with the end result!! The Atlas team were so helpful in helping us choose the right finish to suit the room and offered so much advice to help ensure our tiler laid them perfectly. The tiles are beautiful and I’m so grateful to Atlas for the superb service!
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Have sent for lots of tile samples and all arrived promptly.
Nice tiles, quick delivery, good price. Not much else to say really.
Quick turnaround of my order. Tiles were very well packaged and arrived in pristine condition.
Tile samples sent speedily
Samples ordered on line, dispatched and received very quickly.
Ordered a sample piece of floor tile for colour matching. It arrived in good time and was beautiful.
Amazingly quick response to my request for samples - next day delivery! The staff were very informative on the phone. Better prices than I have found elsewhere. I am definitely going to place an order with this company.
Excellent showroom. Very helpful staff.
Easy to order tiles on line and delivered on time.
Great service and advice, thoroughly recommend if you need anything related to wall and floor tiles.
My contact started by looking at the website which unlike others was easy to use. Then when I telephoned each person I spoke to was extremely helpful and the samples they sent arrived when they said they would and then the order did too. I recommend them and would use the company again.
Good prices, quick delivery in good packaging
Samples came so quickly and look good quality
Arrived successfully. Yet to install.
Spoke to Atlas Ceramics by phone concerning ceramic tiles & sealant & they were very helpful. I placed an order & goods were delivered within a few days by courier. Would use the company again in the future.
From a very friendly and helpful call to their store to a 24 hour quick delivery, Atlas Ceramics was terrific!
And the tiles we received were beyond expectations, so beautiful
Very good helpful prompt