Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Fast turnaround for both my samples tiles and final order
The only supplier we could find that had the exact tile that we required (red quarry tile 150x150x8 REX)
Excellent service and very polite even let me return unused tiles for refund
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2021
The customer support provided by Dan has been superb throughout
The 2 assistants that I have dealt with over the course of the last 3 weeks has been excellent. Thank you both.
Good quality products at a good price and attentative to customers (quick contact when noticing an error in my address). Items very well packaged and sent out quickly. No minimum order which is handy as well.
They had what I wanted, they came quickly, were a good price and there was an extra one. Worked well, as one was broken, so it didn't matter! Look great.
I ordered mosaic tiles Wednesday evening. And Friday morning they were delivered. Nice one
Very helpful pleasant staff when called ,quick delivery and well packaged,would definitely use again
Very polite to deal with
A very helpful company when I phoned for advice and the website worked well for ordering.
Really nice product and great service over the phone.
Excellent service
Excellent service, beautiful kitchen tiles, quick delivery. Perfect!
I had been looking for my tiles for months and constantly being told you could no longer buy them, and then I came across Atlas ceramics and found exactly what I was looking for. The service I have received has been first class , knowledgeable and friendly, thanks Dan Woolley for all your help. I placed my order and received them 2 days later that's fantastic so thank you
I bought mosaic tiles from Atlas ceramics. They were such lovely tiles I ordered more for other walls. Both orders were delivered the following day and were extremely well packaged. Very pleased with my purchase.
Good service šŸ‘
ordered samples on Sunday - arrived on Tuesday - excellent. Thank you.
Fantastic service and superfast delivery, well package and everything there. Also best prices. Good Job!
Good service kept me informed about delivery excellent thanks
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd 5 star review on 29th April 2021 Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 252 reviews