Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

How would you rate Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd ?

"No prior notice of the delivery which turned up during intense rainfall. Driver was "not allowed" to unwrap the items on the pallet, so could only offer to leave it out in the rain, or take it away, since it was not going to fit through the front door on the pallet. Now it seems that I have to get delivery re-arranged as no one has followed up on it. Money taken from c card, and I still not got any materials. Poor Show. If you want to sell on the Web, then provide a delivery service / system to go with it. Most other firms use a courier who emails / texts giving ETA of the delivery."
"Ordered 2 samples and didn’t receive them. I was promised a replacement posted next day delivery. But it’s now put my whole project back because I’m waiting to order the tiles."
Hi, thank you for the email confirming your samples did arrive on the day you left your review.
"Quick delivery couldn’t fault the service. Only slight niggle is the price of delivery when I only wanted 8 tiles"
"I was desperate. My tiler had opened the last box of 60 x 60 Gulf Stone tiles from Oman, only to find that all three were broken. My search on the intranet found me talking to ATLAS CERAMICS. They were so helpful. Promising to call me back within the hour once they had located them for me and able to confirm that they they could supply and deliver them to me in 24 hours, which they did. Fantastic service and very professional attitude"
"Purchased Weber tanking tape and membrane at good price and they were delivered the next day. Could not have asked for a better service !!"
"Ordered a sample and it came very quickly. Looks like a nice quality tile."
"Excellent service. Very pleased with the samples and will be buying the tiles"
"We found the service exceptionally good and the prices reasonable. Glen Millar was most helpful and gave us good advice and we highly recommend them."
"This time.well they couldnt and didnt delivery. But on past performance will accept its just an abberation."
Thank you for the review, it was unfortunate that our supplier was out of stock on this occasion and we were unable to fulfil your order.
"Good advice Prompt delivery"
"Fantastic customer service - the team are so helpful and knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble!"
"The sample tile was delivered very quickly and was packaged well. The tile itself is of very high quality and colour and design was great!"
"You had the tiles in the colours I wanted. Dan was very helpful. And they are gorgeous. Also the tiles were delivered within the time stated. Thankyou"
"Friendly staff, fast delivery, and return your calls when they say they will! Ordered in afternoon with me next day."
"Ordered a rustic red tile and the one sent, however correct is brown!"
The Rustic Red blend, there is a blend of colours. From reds to brown. We apologise if it was not what you were looking for.
Dan.
"Good service"
"Needed 6 tiles to complete tiling job. Website said out of stock but on calling was able to order which was delivered promotly."
"Guy was super helpful in getting me a sample as I told him the decision was between his & one other tile, but could see no sample on your site. What let it down, was once I placed the order I was told there was a 3 MONTH lead time. Something that should have been mentioned as let's say, "Never gonna be in stock" or could have been mentioned when I was arranging the sample as I wanted this choice. Luckily I have found another supplier and learnt to ask "Is this is stock" before even considering ordering a sample."
"Found Dan very helpful indeed. He could not do enough to help. I wish you were situated nearer. If all companies had customer service half as good as yours, the world would be a better place. Dan arranged for delivery today Friday 8th. Just recd call from driver who will be with me by noon."
"Emailed them to say I wanted a sample that was not listed. They responded within 24hrs, saying they had added it for me there & then. I bought it, it was fantastic & I'm now ordering more, proper size tiles. Perfect customer service."
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 30 reviews