Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service for the selected samples"
"Received well wrapped tile samples. Will definitely be ordering these tiles from you when we start renovating our bathroom. Great service."
"Some of the best tiles I've seen!"
"Everything was perfectly organized, thank you very much!!!"
"Atlas Ceramics were great, I had been let down by other tile retailers and couldn’t match my tiles but atlas had them in stock and when they arrived they were spot on! Great stuff!!!"
"Friendly efficient service over the phone and order came the next day on a 1-3 day delivery"
"Cleaning ovens"
"I asked for my tiles to be delivered on a Friday and asked for additional information and they were very helpful."
"i loved the sample but the postage was expensive. Have you ever thought of using City Sprint"
Thank you for the review. We take all feedback on board and will look into this method. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,
Dan
"I would like to offer my sincere gratitude to Mr Darren Clark at Atlas Ceramics for his incredible patience, support and expert advice, he helped make the daunting task of choosing the right look for our home turn into an absolute pleasure. Dedicated top quality customer service through and through, a rare quality to be found these days. Many thanks indeed."
"Ordered and paid for 3 sample tiles. Received 3 bits of broken tile."
Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As stated in our terms and conditions (https://www.atlasceramics.co.uk/terms-conditions/) 'a cut piece will be sent so as not to constitute a sale by sample.'

The cut sample is to give the customer an idea of the colour, finish and thickness without having to purchase a full tile as well as the delivery which comes alongside.

If you have any concerns or questions please call us on 01425 621173.

Kind Regards,
Dan
"We were very pleased with the service that we received from everyone at Atlas Ceramics especially Dean, we are not pleased easily and we can be very demanding but I have o say that no matter how many times we changed our minds dean was very patient and supportive. We eventually settled on a special porcelain tile which was delivered to site on the exact day we requested, everything that Dean promised including the loan of a cutting machine was fulfilled and the whole job looks great. Many thanks to the whole team we will definitely use Atlas for our next project."
"Lovely tiles, very fast delivery."
"Prompt delivery and excellent customer service. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service with quick delivery."
"Competitive pricing and prompt delivery"
"Couldn't get the grout I needed locally and I was quoted a 2-3 week delivery time. I called Atlas and they were very helpful. They had the colour I needed in stock and it arrived the next day. Thank you."
"The sample we bought was not close to the colouring suggested by the picture so we were quite disappointed., while we liked the design. Othe samples we have had were delivered free or were returned to our dealer."
Thank you for your feedback regarding the colour not being what you expected, if there anything else on our website that looks suitable please don't hesitate to contact us for a complimentary sample.
"Very helpful customer services. No issues. Tiles well packaged and arrived quickly."
"Very helpful in sourcing possible alternative to tiles when needed quickly. Very responsive and easy to deal with over the phone."
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.53 based on 53 reviews