Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
An impressive sampling service, and quick to alert me to part of my order being out of stock and will be sent soon.
Brilliant! We ordered one day and our tiles were delivered the following morning.
Very prompt fulfillment and delivery of order
Dan was particularly helpful on amending my order after it had been placed
Great service from the lads at atlas. Always get right back to you if you have any questions and prompt with delivery. 👍🏼
i had been let down by an alternate supplier. I contacted atlas ceramics and Darren came to my rescue! great service, great price and great delivery times also. Thank you to Darren for the great service
Prompt delivery
Excellent service, very pleased!
I found Darren to be very professional, he made sure I understood the payment process and also guided me through the delivery process. Very good service.
cheaper than my supplier and quick delivery
Darren was brilliant. He helped us choose a selection of tiles for our kitchen/day room, garage and all 5 bathrooms in our brand new house. We are delighted with all of them ..great job Darren thank you 😊
Dean was marvellous. I tried sourcing a certain tile and brand everywhere (had to match ones in a house we’d bought ) and the only company willing to help was Atlas Ceramics. No problem that we are up in Wales ! Organised the order from Spain and delivered all in super quick time. Communication spot on all the time. All in all. Just brilliant
Tiles arrived well packed and much quicker than i expected. plus saved money over a local tile shop.
I have always found Atlas ceramics to be prompt in their delivery and very helpful when I have needed their advice. Would definitely recommend them.
I ordered the underfloor heating system and it was delivered quickly and well packed. Communication with Dan from customer service was excelent, fast and productive. I highly recomend Atlas. .
I ordered some samples which arrived quickly, safely packaged. The prices seem very reasonable. I will be going ahead with ordering my chosen tiles from Atlas.
Ordered my small amount of round edged tiles on the Monday, and they duly arrived on the Tuesday. They were very well packaged to avoid breakage, and were exactly as described. Top marks for service, and would definitely recommend to others.
Great service. Thanks
Although the tiles that we ordered on-line were out of stock we received a telephone call within 30 minutes of placing the order providing an apology and offer of immediate refund. Excellent customer service.
I contacted Atlas online to enquire if the tile I was interedted in came in corner to go round a chimney breast I had a very prompt response. I subsequently had to call the company and once again the person I spoke with was very helpful. I also received my samples, which were packed very well, very promptly. We are still to make a decision on which tiles we would like, but certainly would not hesitate to recommend or do business with Atlas from the customer experience I received so far.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 94 reviews