Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
thank you for being so very helpful. We hope to we love the tile samples and would be very happy to place our full order with you :)
Excellent quality quick and prompt delivery
Prompt delivery and well packaged
Sample distributed and received quickly
The tiles chosen were just as described on the website and arrived when they were supposed to. The delivery guy brought the pallet right to my front door, which was a big help. I’m happy with the service, and quality of the product.
good service
Excellent quality tiles, good price , excellent communication and speedy very well packed delivery!! Brilliant service - thanks
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd 5 star review on 31st July 2020
I was very happy with this company the tiles arrived on time and although some did break, replacements were hastily organised and again on time with some extras, and a discount for the breakages !
My tiler has already forwarded the company details to another customer and thought the tiles were of great quality. Thank you Dean for all your help.
Excellent service, goods turned up on the correct day, the staff kept us informed as the tiles were ordered from Italy.
Found their attention to detail in supplying samples and the actual order very good and would happily deal with them again
Excellent prompt service
Very prompt service and delivery Tiles as beautiful, stunning on the wall.
We were recommended to Atlas by another tiling company last week. We visited them on Wednesday, we were given first class advice by Dean, we ordered the tiles on Thursday and they arrived on Friday!

What more can we say?? A very well run small business that was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We will certainly be back for our next tiling job!
Friendly service and speedy delivery 10/10
Mosaic sample arrived very quickly
I ordered some specialist grouting from Atlas online and it was processed and then delivered with simple and accurate efficiency. Excellent service, and I would certainly recommend this company. Very impressed.
Very good service and helpful staff great company five star service Highly recomended
Very efficient and delivery service very fast excellent
I didn't place a large order but the help and communication was second to none. I would highly recommend Atlas Ceramics. Great service. Thank you.
Great staff, excellent products and advice. Highly recommended.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 150 reviews