Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy

"I have always found Atlas ceramics to be prompt in their delivery and very helpful when I have needed their advice. Would definitely recommend them."
"I ordered the underfloor heating system and it was delivered quickly and well packed. Communication with Dan from customer service was excelent, fast and productive. I highly recomend Atlas. ."
"I ordered some samples which arrived quickly, safely packaged. The prices seem very reasonable. I will be going ahead with ordering my chosen tiles from Atlas."
"Ordered my small amount of round edged tiles on the Monday, and they duly arrived on the Tuesday. They were very well packaged to avoid breakage, and were exactly as described. Top marks for service, and would definitely recommend to others."
"Great service. Thanks"
"Although the tiles that we ordered on-line were out of stock we received a telephone call within 30 minutes of placing the order providing an apology and offer of immediate refund. Excellent customer service."
"I contacted Atlas online to enquire if the tile I was interedted in came in corner to go round a chimney breast I had a very prompt response. I subsequently had to call the company and once again the person I spoke with was very helpful. I also received my samples, which were packed very well, very promptly. We are still to make a decision on which tiles we would like, but certainly would not hesitate to recommend or do business with Atlas from the customer experience I received so far."
"Was very impressed by Atlas Ceramics customers services. Since the moment my order was accepted the Cert in touch and told me when to expect delivery and it was delivered on time in perfect condition. Will have no hesitation using them again and recommending them to friends and family."
"Darren Clark, who assisted provided a super efficient service and tracked down the exact tile I needed to finish a job."
"Knowledgeable, friendly staff who provided quality tiles at a good price. Thank you for the advice and help with my order."
"excellent service,quality ,price,delivery"
"Fast, efficient, good price for the item I bought."
"Fantastic, first-rate service from the guys at New Milton. Extremely helpful. No sales pressure. Would definitely recommend a visit to the showroom."
"Excellent Customer service. Smooth transaction, Darren was very helpful and reactive. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery"
"Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Highly recommended."
"Found Atlas through a web search. Vey impressed by their stock, pricing and advice. Great people to deal with, who were keen to help. And accepted unused boxes of tiles back!"
"Excellent to do business with,great on price, communication with Dean the manager was excellent and delivered on time"
"Excellent company providing professional efficient service, sourced tiles abroad for us and delivered in less than a week. Dealt with Dan Wooley in New Milton. Would recommend."
"Quick delivery and excellently packaged-smaller delivery fee than other websites"
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 78 reviews