Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Very friendly and professional service from all the staff with whom I had contact. I dealt with lovely Daniel mostly who helped me make my choice, guided me through the wide choice of quality tiles, and gave me knowledgeable advice. I think it was with Mike who took my order on another visit.

They happily, and easily, dealt with my VAT-free order, due to my husband’s medical condition.

My BEAUTIFUL Waitomo Blue ceramic wall tiles arrived ahead of schedule in perfect condition. They have created the ‘wow factor’ in my lovely new shower room.

I was already a returning customer and can’t wait to need Atlas Ceramics for a third time!

5 star service - this form wouldn’t let me click that option, for some reason.
Great prices and great product quick delivery thanks
Amazingly fast service to provide samples - good selection of tiles.
Contacted this firm after having found on the Internet. Excellent communication, really prompt. Delivery of samples was quick, the tiles I selected were in stock and delivered as arranged. Really good service.
Excellent price, fantastic customer support.
Highly recommend.
FIVE STARS FOR ATLAS.
Two orders , both on time and perfect.
Great service, very efficient. 👍
Goods as described, prompt deliver
Thanks again Atlas. The tiles delivered quickly and safely. They look amazing
Nice sample, arrived swiftly.
Great communication!
Quick Service.
Just fantastic, no messing, price matched and the know their stuff.
Very happy Ian
Competitive pricing and good service
A star fast reliable service
I would highly recommend Atlas Ceramics. Dan couldn't have been more helpful with all my queries and checking availability for me. My tiles arrived safely and look amazing
The staff at Atlas Ceramics have been extremely helpful throughout the ordering process. I needed to change the delivery date and this was promptly sorted. I would definitely recommend using this company and would use it again
Very helpful
Very helpful customer service when I needed to contact Atlas Ceramics. Tiles arrived earlier than we had expected. The tiles themselves are brilliant - good quality and very stylish.
I made a mistake with my online order and one phone call to the company this was sorted without any fuss, great customer service. Product arrived on time would definately recommend.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 188 reviews