Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
FIVE STARS FOR ATLAS.
Two orders , both on time and perfect.
Great service, very efficient. 👍
Goods as described, prompt deliver
Thanks again Atlas. The tiles delivered quickly and safely. They look amazing
I did not get the sample that I wanted
Thank you for the review and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. If it was the incorrect sample we do apologise and wish to correct this with a free replacement so please contact us.

However if the sample wasn't suitable to what you are after please let us know as we may have an alternative to offer.

Kind regards,
Dan
Nice sample, arrived swiftly.
Great communication!
Quick Service.
Just fantastic, no messing, price matched and the know their stuff.
Very happy Ian
Ridiculously high delivery charge: £9.75 on a £7.45 tube of mastic!
Thank you for leaving feedback with us. We welcome any feedback to help us develop in the future. I do apologise if this caused any inconvenience and we are looking into a new shipment method for lighter goods to enable cheaper postage.

Kind regards,
The Atlas Team
Competitive pricing and good service
A star fast reliable service
I would highly recommend Atlas Ceramics. Dan couldn't have been more helpful with all my queries and checking availability for me. My tiles arrived safely and look amazing
The staff at Atlas Ceramics have been extremely helpful throughout the ordering process. I needed to change the delivery date and this was promptly sorted. I would definitely recommend using this company and would use it again
Very helpful
Very helpful customer service when I needed to contact Atlas Ceramics. Tiles arrived earlier than we had expected. The tiles themselves are brilliant - good quality and very stylish.
I made a mistake with my online order and one phone call to the company this was sorted without any fuss, great customer service. Product arrived on time would definately recommend.
My order was processed and dispatched literally, in a couple of hours (I may even be doing them a disservice there).
I sent a query by email which was then managed in exactly the same efficient (and courteous) manner as my order.
Easy to use web site.
Quick delivery and well packaged goods.
I ordered samples twice. The samples were suitable and so I then placed an order for full sheets of mosaic. The service was excellent each time. I received the samples and the full order within a couple of days of placing the orders.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 183 reviews