Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Never received the sample tile I paid for...
Dear Mr Moreton, I am so sorry to hear that you have not had your sample. We can only apologize for this and can reassure you that your request was processed and sent. We have not been informed of the this before to be able to resolve this situation. We can either resend your sample or refund you in full, please can you email info@atlasceramics.co.uk or call us on 01425621173 to advise us of your choice. Kind regards Atlas
The first ones I got were all broken and still have not received the replacement ones
Dear Darren, Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry that your tiles had arrived broken. We have looked into your complaint. This did not help due to the fact that the address you had imputed was not full. After contacting you we established the full address and had it re-delivered free of charge. On the 5th May we received your email and responded to you on the 6th and dispatched replacements to you on the 7th, confirming that we had done so via email at 13.07 pm. I can see that at 9.40 this morning you have received your replacements. If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact ourselves. Kind regards Atlas
I did not receive the sample tiles I ordered.
I am sorry to hear about this. Please can you email me direct so I can look into why this has happened as we process all orders as quickly as possible.
I can either refund you the cost of your sample or re-send out the sample?
mike.head@atlasceramics.co.uk
It was broken when it arrived.
Thank you for your review. We apologise about the broken sample you received via courier. As this is a sample it should still be sufficient enough to see the colour, texture, thickness etc . If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us at info@atlasceramics.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Dan
Placed an order for sample tile on Wednesday and another one following Sunday (for the same tile) it's Thursday now and I still didn't receive any of my orders. (Samples are being send by 1st class post apparently...)
Thank you for leaving a review with us. We apologise for any inconvenience this caused yourself. I can assure you that both samples were sent out via Royal mail.

Regarding your second order which you placed Monday Night, it should be with you imminently. If it doesn't arrive please let us know and we will send out a replacement FOC via a recorded delivery service. As a goodwill gesture, we have refunded the initial sample.

Please contact dan.woolley@atlasceramics.co.uk or call us on 01425 621173 if the second sample doesn't arrive.

Kind regards,
Dan
Ordered and paid for 3 sample tiles. Received 3 bits of broken tile.
Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As stated in our terms and conditions (https://www.atlasceramics.co.uk/terms-conditions/) 'a cut piece will be sent so as not to constitute a sale by sample.'

The cut sample is to give the customer an idea of the colour, finish and thickness without having to purchase a full tile as well as the delivery which comes alongside.

If you have any concerns or questions please call us on 01425 621173.

Kind Regards,
Dan
No prior notice of the delivery which turned up during intense rainfall. Driver was "not allowed" to unwrap the items on the pallet, so could only offer to leave it out in the rain, or take it away, since it was not going to fit through the front door on the pallet. Now it seems that I have to get delivery re-arranged as no one has followed up on it. Money taken from c card, and I still not got any materials. Poor Show.
If you want to sell on the Web, then provide a delivery service / system to go with it. Most other firms use a courier who emails / texts giving ETA of the delivery.
Thank you for the review and we are sorry you felt our service was unsatisfactory. Unfortunately, as a major tile distributor, we have to deliver the goods in all weather conditions. We can only offer curbside delivery and there was plastic shrink wrap around and over the pallet. We contacted you the same day and have arranged re-delivery on a date you have specified. Furthermore, we have accepted a large percentage off the re-delivery charge as a goodwill gesture. I hope this has clarified some details with you. If you need anything else or have any more issues, don't hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,