Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
The web site gives the impression that the tile cement is held in stock, so you might expect it to be despatched the next day. Based on this I ordered from Atlas rather than my local builders merchant because they didn’t carry stock. Unfortunately Atlas don’t carry stock either so I had to wait a fill week for delivery and it cost me £17 a bag more that the local builders merchant. Not impressed!!
Thank you for leaving a review. Unfortunately at this time we were out of stock of this product. As soon as the goods were re-stocked we sent it out the goods on a next day delivery. However the courier company delivered 1 box separate and a day before. We understand that this is frustrating but we would have delivered all goods within our delivery time ('As a standard part of our service, we aim to deliver between 3-7 working days.').

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope this clears up the issue.

Kind regards,
Dan
why keep advertising certain styles when no stock
Dear William,

We do apologise that you felt our service was unsatisfactory. We did try to source this recently discontinued tile from a total of 4 supplies to try and fulfill your order however we had no luck.
7 days after order marked complete item has not yet arrived.
Thank you for the review. Someone will be in contact with you shortly regarding the order.
Hello,

I can now confirm that the replacement was sent out via a courier which delivery we can track. If you wish to chase where about the delivery is, please call us tomorrow on 01425 621173.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself.

Dan
Ordered 2 samples and didn’t receive them. I was promised a replacement posted next day delivery. But it’s now put my whole project back because I’m waiting to order the tiles.
Hi, thank you for the email confirming your samples did arrive on the day you left your review.
Ordered a rustic red tile and the one sent, however correct is brown!
The Rustic Red blend, there is a blend of colours. From reds to brown. We apologise if it was not what you were looking for.
Dan.
Guy was super helpful in getting me a sample as I told him the decision was between his & one other tile, but could see no sample on your site.
What let it down, was once I placed the order I was told there was a 3 MONTH lead time. Something that should have been mentioned as let's say, "Never gonna be in stock" or could have been mentioned when I was arranging the sample as I wanted this choice.
Luckily I have found another supplier and learnt to ask "Is this is stock" before even considering ordering a sample.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 159 reviews