Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
7 days after order marked complete item has not yet arrived.
Thank you for the review. Someone will be in contact with you shortly regarding the order.
Hello,

I can now confirm that the replacement was sent out via a courier which delivery we can track. If you wish to chase where about the delivery is, please call us tomorrow on 01425 621173.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself.

Dan
Ordered 2 samples and didn’t receive them. I was promised a replacement posted next day delivery. But it’s now put my whole project back because I’m waiting to order the tiles.
Hi, thank you for the email confirming your samples did arrive on the day you left your review.
Ordered a rustic red tile and the one sent, however correct is brown!
The Rustic Red blend, there is a blend of colours. From reds to brown. We apologise if it was not what you were looking for.
Dan.
Guy was super helpful in getting me a sample as I told him the decision was between his & one other tile, but could see no sample on your site. What let it down, was once I placed the order I was told there was a 3 MONTH lead time. Something that should have been mentioned as let's say, "Never gonna be in stock" or could have been mentioned when I was arranging the sample as I wanted this choice. Luckily I have found another supplier and learnt to ask "Is this is stock" before even considering ordering a sample.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 86 reviews