Assots Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Assots  5 star review on 3rd July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Prompt delivery, well packed, and good value. Thankyou.
Lovely little bag, great quality leather and the zip seems sturdy enough. Bought as a Christmas present so hasn't been used yet, but certainly looks the part. A nice size for essentials and adjustable straps are a plus.
Very fast delivery, and just like the description will deffentley be ordering from here again. *****
Nice quality bag
The bag is good if a little smaller than I thought. But what was disappointing was the price drop a week after my purchase. I feel a little bit cheated.
Great products and even better prices. Will definitely buy again.
A really lovely purse
Excellent leather bag, great price and delivered quickly. Would use this company again
I like my bag very much just the colour I wanted ,and good value for money.The service was excellent I ordered it one day and it was delivered the next .
excellent product, first class delivery
Colour different to the picture shown more mauve than bright pink but the style of the bag is lovely so I will keep it.
A great company. Communication was good and delivery was quick. Thank you 😊
Excellent quality and value for money... arrived very quickly with good postage charges....
Would recommend the item and company....
Lovely, well made bag. Love the colour and size, great customer service.
Great internet company. No problems, speedy delivery and very nicely packaged. Easy website.
Really quick delivery, lovely product at a good price. Bit of issue with delivery company but Assots were able to answer my query fairly promptly. Would buy again,
Very good quality leather products, dispatched very promptly
Found their site easy to use
Brilliant little leather purse! I ordered one in each colour - one for me and the others to give to friends. Great value for money and everyone loved them.
I will actually be returning the bag as it's so.... narrow i could only fit my purse in it. Sadly it's of no use to me it's also very hard to get your hand in and out of it. Very poor design.
Assots is rated 4.71 based on 110 reviews