Assots Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Assots  5 star review on 3rd July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Great value and the bag I ordered came when expected. Will definitely buy from here again
Good company to order from. My item was well packed and arrived quickly.
Parcel arrived quickly , well packaged and is exactly what I hoped for - thank you
This is where I buy ALL my bags. They are stylish with a sprinkling of quirk.
Have purchased a few items from Assots and have received good service. There was a slight quality problem with my last order which the company informed me of before I received the order. They included a free gift with my order as a way of an apology. I found this perfectly acceptable as the quality issue they highlighted was very minimal. Good customer care!!!
The bag arrived promptly and was just what I wanted. However after 2 weeks the zip fob on the main pocket fell off (?why in the sale) so was very disappointed. Have had to put a key fob on to be able to use.
Great customer service, quick delivery.
This company were very quick to deliver.
I am very happy with my purchase. I live the bag. Very good quality. The whole process was smooth. Absolutely no fault. Will be definitely recommending Assot to friends and family.
Very prompt service. Quick delivery.
Love the bag, don’t need the voucher to review but slight problem with the earphones hole at the back. But overall great quality leather ❤️
Great company, with lovely range of products for stunning prices.
Lovely product
Customer service not good. Bag received damaged and could not arrange a replacement. Have sent bag back and will have to purchase elsewhere
This S.African purse is very poor quality, I also bought a bag which was very good quality. But the fact that the purse was such poor quality makes me feel like buying from you is a bit like luck dip...
Fast easy transaction and delivery
Lovely coin purses. Bought for Christmas presents. Would highly recommend.
Excellent shop with fine quality products. Quick delivery. I recommended this shop to my sisters and my mum, it is great!
This is a fabulous company. Great products matched by excellent customer service and outstanding prices.
Prompt delivery, well packed, and good value. Thankyou.
Assots is rated 4.71 based on 109 reviews