Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

4.9
Based on 5,441 reviews
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

Ashwood Nurseries 5 star review on 31st May 2022
Sharon F
Ashwood Nurseries 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Linda A
Excellent quality plants with good packaging and quick delivery.
Top quality plants and speedy delivery. I will be using Ashwood Nurseries again. Thank you.
I ordered a mock orange which was a good price and I did think that postage was a bit expensive but it was delivered really quickly and was so well packaged that it was definitely worth it. The plant itself is in fabulous condition and I would definitely consider buying from Ashwood Nurseries again.
I ordered a rose bush for friends as a gift. It was delivered very promptly. The recipient said it had obviously been packaged with great care and it was in lovely condition when they received it! I would definitely order from Ashwood Nurseries again.
Delighted. Really impressed with quality of the rose. It was packed with care, and was not dried out. The rose is beautiful and very healthy. Looking forward to seeing it full bloom in my garden. Thank you
Excellent service. Plants arrived very quickly and in great condition. I would certainly use Ashwood nurseries again.
Dear Ashwood Nurseries I was going to ring and say how pleased I have been with your service delivery and the condition of your plants. so please accept this as a thank you and I would defiantly use you again when choosing new plants for my garden. sDann East Sussex
Received a top quality Daphne "Eternal Fragrance" inside three days of ordering. It was expertly packaged so no damage. Also the lady on the telephone when I was getting some information was really helpful. Well done.
We are delighted with the speed of delivery and the quality of the 3 dwarf conifers. We’ve not planted them out yet due to the extreme heat. They are for a newly created rockery.
Beautiful plants Wrapped with great care Felt the love of dealing with a family business And will be my online go to now 💗🍀
Yet another excellent plant order received, thank you. The quality of the plants and the obvious care taking in their packing is the best I have experienced from the many online plant orders I have placed since moving to my new home 17 months ago. I have recommended your Nursery to friends and I do hope they place their business with you, I'm sure they will not be disappointed.
Excellent healthy couple of climbing roses delivered in well packed boxes. Following a good soak these are now planted in the garden.
Excellent service, my plant was well packaged and quickly dispatched, and delivered within 48 hours of ordering. Thanks to all involved.
Came 3days after ordering very well packed and well grown plant
First class condition when delivered. Plants well watered and packed in a great professional way…. …very Top Drawer service so I am delighted with quality and condition ! Thanks MJ
Speedy delivery Delivered in recycled packaging of from various sources -good Delivery charge V. reasonable
Well packed and delivered when I expected them Great service, thank you.
Very pleased with the quality of the plants received and the secure packaging. Will be a repeat customer
Prompt service. Good quality plants arrived in good condition
The plants arrived quickly in good condition and are now growing on in the shade having been potted on into larger pots. Unfortunately, it has become very hot so will have to keep an eye on them.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.9 based on 5,441 reviews