Approved Food Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd

About Approved Food Ltd: Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

customer service
"All the food I received was perfectly ok and the taste or quality was not compromised."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, it's great to hear happy customers - AF
"Heard about Approved Food via Martin Lewis (money expert) e-mail. Had my first order this week. Amazing. Brilliant value for money. Some things a bit out of date, but still VERY Edible. A lot still well IN date. The Mystery Box was GREAT. Even more value for the £1= Have passed Approved Food details to family& friends. A huge variety of things to choose from.Even IF you don't like all of it, you can share, & it is STILL AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY. I WILL be ordering again."
"Brilliant company, staff very friendly and helpful and lots of bargains to be had"
"I have used approved foods for quite a while and I love the choice and the price that goes with them . I look regularly to see what you have because I look for laundry items and pet foods but overall it’s a great way to find a good bargain"
Hi Vivian,

Thank you so much for leaving this review - we appreciate your comments and the 5 stars so much!

All the best
"very nice items"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us 5 stars!

Kind Regards
AF
"good company giving good value for money I like the surprises i get when different items appear. only draw back is some times i find something i really like and its not there again but that is not under your control delivery good and very understanding if i ever have to complain but that is ver y rare. thank you"
Hi Pat,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us 5 stars and leaving this great feedback - we really appreciate it!

Kind Regards
AF
"Items arrived quickly and I'm very happy with everything I ordered. Will definitely be using Approved Food again"
Hi Michael,

Thanks for leaving us this great feedback and for giving us 5 stars!

All the best
AF
"Good value, pleased with the contents of the special curry box. Delivery costs are reasonable but did have a bit of a problem with the courier service. Will be using again and would recommend to others"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, its lovely to hear happy customers who love our products - AF
"Order completed efficiently but my price query about it was ignored completely which wasn’t appreciated"
All queries are answered by email, if you can please email cs@approvedfood.co.uk the customer service team will be happy to help your query - AF
"I have been using Approved Food for some years now, and the quality of the products has remained excellent. The delivery service has improved massively too, meaning fast, secure deliveries."
"So happy with the service and how fast I get my delivery and plus I saved money on each shop it's my second time using it and it's amazing"
"Just what I needed to stock up my food cupboards, as I won't be able to go out for a while with starting chemo on the 4th September, so getting everything in now while I can. Easy to order from beginning to check out, excellent delivery, easy to navigate your way around the page to find what you are looking for. Reasonable prices. All round enjoyable experience of which I will be doing again very soon. Already started recommending you to people I know."
"Perfectly good items, wide range, superstar delivery. Bonus of lower postage rates."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, its great to hear happy customers who love our products - AF
"Always superbly well-packaged, super fast delivery and great variety of products! I'm constantly going back to check the new deals, absolutely in love with them. :)"
"Great products as far as I'm concerned there is too much food wasted approved foods is just the job."
"Great as always definitely a bargain"
"Getting better at packing goods well to prevent damage, now need a better delivery service who don't fling boxes around & carry upside down, leaving very well packaged glass bottles smashed & leaking coke all over everything else."
Thank you for ordering with us and, we will take on board the feedback. Any further issues please email cs@approvedfood.co.uk - AF
"Amazing. Great prices, selection and super quick delivery. Will defiantly shop with again."
"Generally very good, some of the packing though doesn't come up to par."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, we will take on board the feedback - AF
"I love the fact there is a variety of different items on the site, and that there is new stock daily. A lot of items on the website, are things that I would usually buy anyway so that's great. I like to order the boxes of food because it's like a nice surprise when you open it as you dont know exactly what you're getting. Some things in the boxes, are not to my taste, but usually its 95% things I do like. The time between ordering and delivery is very quick, and lastly, although not in date, the food tastes great!"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, its so good to hear happy customers - AF
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 7,328 reviews