Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Approved Food Ltd.
Unit 1, Silkstone Court,
Upper Cliffe Road,
Dodworth Business Park South,
Barnsley,,

Absolutely pleased with my order. The drinks were packaged securely and were even cold when I got them. Everything I got tasted amazing

AF.
I purchased my coffee from here as it's very hard to get the one I like and it's always available from Approved Foods. Plus also lots of other nice foods and drinks.

Change your courier.

I understand in these testing times that there are less staff etc. Than usual, however
The courier scanned my box as delivered when it handy been delivered, I then had an email saying I'd get it the following day in the morning, didn't get it, contacted the courier on twitter, to get a snippy response saying its been delivered (it handy) informing me to get back to the sender, it took approved food a day and age to reply to my emails, this is all after it took them 10 days to dispatch the box in the first place, 13 days later I recieved it, on the evening of the second day, box was battered, and soaking wet, luckily I only bought bottles of alcohol, otherwise I shudder to think what food would have been like.

I got a refund on my postage, but doesn't seem worth it for the amount of times, and people I had to fight with.
Hi David,

We're really sorry to hear that you have had this bad experience. This isn't what we expect for our customers, and your feedback has all been noted to help us continue to improve the services that we offer.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Kind regards
AF
Love this site and the variety of products they have!
Good Morning Rhianne,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order.

AF
Interesting range of foods, usually good value but worth checking prices against other suppliers. We had a problem with a missing parcel that was resolved without issues.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are happy we could resolve any issues you may have had.

AF.
Good selection of items but feel let down by service and delivery times. Took over a week from order to delivery and was advised it was due to “current circumstances”, although if referring to Covid this has been going on for a long time. Items were well packaged and was next day delivery from date of “picking” so pretty good. All in all an average experience but will not put me off trying another order.
Had the item I required seemed to be the only company that did. Delivery was a little long winded otherwise completely satisfied.
Good Morning Alan,

Thank you for you review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us

AF.
You can get some amazing bargains through Approved Food, great value for money and great products
Good Morning Paul,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order.

AF.
Very good for impulse purchases. Not quite for a fixed shopping list.
Recommended for a scan now and then.
Ordered various chocolate-based items recently whose use-by dates were approx 3months out. The items were delivered beautifully packed and, on sampling the 'goods', we are extremely delighted with our purchase. Will order again in the future.

AF.
high-quality products - dx courier delivery service appalling. their couriers are careless, unreliable, completely uncontactable and supremely indifferent.
Delivery was fast, food was as described - would 100% reccomend
Good Morning Dan,

AF.
Great customer service and some very good deals.
Good Morning Marta,

Thanks for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

Kind regards,
AF.
The products were excellent, but the delivery was not. I asked the driver if he could lift the order off the ground onto the wheelie bin, he asked why, and when I explained that it hurt me to bend and pick up items, he almost slammed the box onto the bin, it was quite a large box, and I thought that he might have damaged something in the box, he then went, leaving me very annoyed.
First time ordering was an easy process also used discount from MSE. Some products were very good- short date. Couldn’t eat the out of date products as too stale tasting.
Hi Gina,

So sorry that you found some items in your order not suitable for consumption - this isn't what we expect for our customers!

If you haven't already could you please send an email to cs@approvedfood.co.uk with more information on this, so that our team can look into this for you?

Kind regards
AF
The website is not comfortable for shopping as other websites, like if I add something to the basket I only have 30 minutes to checkout (that is limiting my time) to chose more things to buy, as a result I had to add the items for more than 3 times to my basket, firstly chose them then go back to the basket and keep scrolling on pages to find the things again I liked to add them at once in my basket and then rushed to checkout, that wasted half of my day. However, prices are fine not low but a bit less than usual.
The website should have an option for liked/watched items.
Prompt delivery. Delivers what it promises

AF.
Well packaged and good communication. I'm only awarding 4 stars as they were quite slow to send my goods. Most items have a reasonable discount, but I've seen the same products on the suppermarket shelf for less!!
Good Morning Jayne,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the delay in your order. We have had a high volume of orders lately and due to the circumstances dispatch times have slightly differed.

Thank you for your patience.

AF.
Everything great except crisps which arrived squashed and inedible. Still waiting for a reply from them about this
Great products at great prices worth the wait, currently takes about a week from order to delivery, probably due to their success.
Good Morning Bryn,