Approved Food Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd

About Approved Food Ltd: Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

Mr Mark Jones
Verified Buyer
"ORGANIC FOOD at ridiculusly low prices"
"A fantastic selection of healthy stuff at healthy prices!"
"Received what actually what I ordered very pleased"
Mrs Zaneta Gering
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my order . Delivery was prompt and packed securely. Good bargains to be had and i have already spread the word around. Thank you"
"Very good service and great product."
"Great value, interesting range of products and first class customer service. Thanks !"
"Excellent service from start to finish high quality high standard and high customer service thank you"
Mr Philip Watson
Verified Buyer
"Delivered faster than I expected and free too"
"Good selection, good deals."
Miss Kate Peters
Verified Buyer
"Great quality products, amazing prices and speedy delivery, all well packaged to avoid damage. Such a good idea to sell items that are perfectly fine to eat, in fact lots of them are well within the best before date and even those that aren't are absolutely fine, you wouldnt even notice!"
Mrs Gillian Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"I am able to browse and drool over lots of lovely food , at prices i can afford,great website, and quick delivery ."
"Great selection of quality products and quick delivery"
Mr Jalal Mohammed
Verified Buyer
"Products are very good value and are generally high quality."
"Everything packed really well . Happy with my cut price purchases ."
Mrs Martina Bray
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted to be able to purchase my sunscreen half price ...with the same use by date. I then made up the order to receive free delivery. My husband presumed it would all be out of date items ( we have no problem with this anyway)....but it wasn't .I saved almost £150 on my purchases ...and yes some were not everyday items ,but it was like receiving a Christmas hamper ....wonderful."
Mrs Sandra Cash
Verified Buyer
"Well packed also the crisps was well packed"
Mr Ian Mallows
Verified Buyer
"Very rarely have any issues with Approved Food, but they were recently let down by one of the couriers and Dean & Fran couldn't have been more helpful in ensure that the damaged items were credited promptly and even offered to ensure that my orders didn't go through that same courier in the future! Excellent service."
"Excellent service. Produce in good condition and well packed."
Mrs Freida Chappell
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with everything, the mystery box was brilliant and everything nicely packed, thank you."
"Excellent products at even more excellent prices. This was my first visit to Approved Food Ltd and I wasn't disappointed. I shall return!"
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 6,694 reviews