Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
customer service
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

great products and service.
Hi Ruth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, and for giving us 5 stars - we appreciate it!

AF
So so so many great bargains to be had. Something for everyone.
Hi David,

Thanks so much for this review! :-)

AF
I've dealt with Approved Foods for a good few years and overall have been very satisfied with the service - one is usually kept aware of order progress and given a delivery time window. I received the items in this ordered in good condition....the packing was a bit haphazard so dropped a star.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch and leave this review, and providing your honest feedback - this has been noted.

AF
I bought my dogs food from here, It was delivered within three days of ordering. I have bought off Approved Foods for a number of years and always been happy with the quality of items I have bought.
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, glad that you are happy with the service that we offer!

AF
Great products, always well packed and dispatched quickly. My kids love it when there’s an Approved Food box in the kitchen when they come home from school!
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate this and the 5 star rating!

AF
Fast service good value. , But the advent calander was damaged
Hi Ian,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review - sorry to hear about the advent calendar, please can you contact our customer services if you haven't already.

AF
Excellent products and prices. Deliveries seem to becoming faster but it would be nice to know when they are being delivered. I never know these days whether to stop in or not and most times I miss a delivery and have to wait. Would be a great help to everyone if we were advised when parcels being delivered. As for the next questions I don't know whether it was delivered on time or not as as I have said, no communication as to when the parcel would be delivered. Might be an idea to put a 'Don't Know' comment there as well.
Hi Pamela,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. So glad that you are happy with our products, and we have taken your comments about delivery on board for further monitoring.

Thanks again
AF
Love Approved Food! I support all that they are about! Love the deals and items they have. Kids and I like unpacking the delivery as the big kids get the treats and the little kids adore the boxes to play in. Delivery is always quick and I always check every day as to what amazing things they have for amazing prices.
Hi,

Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars and these really supportive words, we really appreciate it!

AF
Have used for years,saved a load
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time for leaving us a review, so glad we can help you out!

AF
Excellent service, bargains galore, very well packed I bought the £10 XL cupboard box so pleased with it, I ordered another with the postage cost reduced to £3 now, think I will be putting in a lot more orders
Hi,

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 star rating! Glad to hear that you are happy with the service that we offer :-)

Thanks again
AF
I received my order of Meridian blackstrap molasses within 36 hours days using just the standard delivery option. Incredibly quick turnaround & exceptional value for a bulk buy of up to 25 kg. The competitive pricing is based on, I believe, short 'best before' dates but my items received in September 2019 had a BBE date of June 2021, which is more than adequate. I thoroughly recommend & would use again without hesitation.
Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave these lovely comments!

AF
Shopped online with this company since they started. It has a huge variety of products from groceries, pet food, toiletries & more. Order sorted quickly & delivery within 3 days, postage is not costly. Not had many problems but when I do contact customer service it's dealt with quickly. I've saved a huge amount of money over the years. Also products available which are not in our shops so it's good to try something different. I am gluten free & have benefited from the lower price of goods on this site.
Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving this review and giving us a 5 star rating. We're so glad that we can help you so much :-)

AF
Excellent products with quick and efficient delivery.
Hi Jane,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it - thanks for ordering with us :-)

AF
Food is value for money. Arriving very quick.
Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time rate our service and leave this feedback, we really appreciate it!

AF
Love, love, love! Great variety of items, great prices and some even better spectacular additional deals. Been using these for years. Customer service is also fantastic, fast responses and so helpful.
Hi,

Thank you so much for this lovely review and feedback, it's always great to hear when our customers are so happy!

AF
Having shopped here for years I can say this company just keeps on getting better. Buy with 100 trust, buy mystery boxes.....live dangerously!
Hi Roger,

Thank you so much for 5 stars and for being such a loyal customer!

AF
Amazing value and incredibly fast delivery. Keep up the good work!
Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us 5 stars and this lovely feedback!

Kind Regards
AF
Amazing , this company is brilliant , I highly recommend, super fast delivery and I will be ordering again myself very soon
Hi,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback and for giving us 5 stars, we're so glad to see how happy you are with your order! :-)

AF
Superb bargains to be had, everything I’ve had so far over 5 different orders has been superb and still totally edible, you get daily emails for what’s on offer and when your order arrives, it is packaged superbly so items do not get damaged. Can not fault anything with Approved Foods, superb way to use just out of date items and some still have a decent date on them as well. Highly recommended
Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback/review and for giving us 5 stars - we really appreciate it!

AF
I have placed a few orders over the years with approved food and have always been more than happy with my orders which seem to arrive quite quickly and are always well packaged. Highly recommend.
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback, we really appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that you enjoy using our website!

Kind Regards