Approved Food Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd

About Approved Food Ltd: Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

"All round top service. Great prices, wide range of items and quick and simple collection procedure."
"Some fantastic bargains to be had"
"I used this company before but lapsed for a while decided to have another go and realised what I missed out on , well packed reliable service, I help with people living on the streets and this gives us a chance to treat them to occasional luxuries but also basis toiletries they would not otherwise have ., so thankyou approved food ."
"Love the Massive choice available, and also the packing is thought out and kept to a minimum where possible. Great offers giving you even better deals ,prices slashed, also who doesn't love a Mystery Box..!!"
"Most things in stock"
"A1 service, excellent products for price, Good tracking info for delivery, cant fault."
"Products are good value but sometimes need to buy too much just to fill up the basket!"
"SAVINGS! SAVINGS!! SAVINGS!!!"
"im very happy on the saveings i made its that good i have told all my family and freinds to get on board and in joy the savings i give 10 out 10"
"Good range of products, great offers. Good prompt delivery and friendly service."
"Used to be very good but I now find it hard to meet minimum order requirements"
"Always have a wide range of goods at really good prices and fantastic daily bargains. Really fast delivery and good customer care."
"Love Approved food, saves me a fortune, great brands, amazing deals"
"All good informed of delivery information all the way through. Even had a text from the driver telling me the safe place he had left items. Food was well packaged and arrived in great condition. Already getting my next order together. I am so glad I stumbled across you. Great service thankyou."
"Good products. Well packed and delivered quickly at terrific prices."
"ORGANIC FOOD at ridiculusly low prices"
"A fantastic selection of healthy stuff at healthy prices!"
"Received what actually what I ordered very pleased"
"Very happy with my order . Delivery was prompt and packed securely. Good bargains to be had and i have already spread the word around. Thank you"
"Very good service and great product."
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 6,700 reviews