Approved Food Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd

About Approved Food Ltd: Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Unit 2, Parkway Close, Sheffield, S94WJ

6 - 12 Hours
"Excellent food, excellent service"
"Great website, super bargains. Website easy to navigate. Delivery was quicker than originally advised."
"All fine"
"With the minimum £55 shop to have free delivery; it is now not worth using approved food. They do not save any money in the long run."
"Hi just like to say that I like the company shame they got my order mislaid"
"Always a good deal and a good selection"
"My wife drinks ‘BooTea’ which we usually buy elsewhere. When I saw it advertised on ‘Approved Foods Ltd’, at a third of the price I thought it was a joke. We purchase 3 boxes for the price of one elsewhere. The delivery was very quick. I cannot fault the service and prices. We will definitely use again. And I recommend ‘Approved Foods Ltd’"
"Good all items recieved were fine and some good buys"
"Some items can be more expensive than supermarkets but still some good bargains can be found. However they are let down badly by terrible customer service. My last order was dropped and damaged by the shippers, which is a nuisance but not their fault. However their customer service took 5 days to reply and only said they couldn't see the photos I'd added to the ticket (despite them showing up in their reply to me). They took many replies and many days to resolve the problem whilst each reply announced at the top that my problem was "solved". They falsely claimed they couldn't see people's replies unless they mark all tickets as solved. When I tweeted them twice to prompt a response to my ticket there was no reply. Have added the photo (that they said they couldn't see) of the broken drink carton, leaking olive jar and mess. They say the service is slow due to volume of emails but actually the customer service is simply inept, untrained or working against the business."
"Good price range for some high branded products"
"Some items were missing, was promised a refund but it never came through. I hope it was a one time offence by them."
Hello, we apologise that you had some items missing. Please can you contact our customer service team with your issue and they can solve it for you. Thanks, AF
"So much more than the usual run-of-the-mill products you'd get every day at your local supermarket. There are some super premium brand products to try - although they sell out quickly!"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"I used to use another online supermarket that sent abroad, but the prices were so ridiculously high that an order would be a treat 2 or 3 times a year. Since seeing Approved Food on Dragons Den I have placed a decent sized order most months, and save a fortune, even compared to buying locally, even taking delivery into account. The occasional problem that has cropped up has been sorted with a quick email, usually resulting in an account credit."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Very happy with this company as the goods arrived in perfect condition and well packed. And always good value for money."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"speedy delivery very good service"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"I was able to buy goods from England (I live in France) at such an affordable price...and everything is perfectly packed."
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Great products and fast delivery 😊"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"Great service, great prices 😊"
Thank you for ordering with us and for your kind words, AF
"All products are well priced and arrive the next day exactly as described. Would recommend to anybody. The discounts on RRP are second to none."
"Prompt delivery, interesting products, great price"
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 6,981 reviews