Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Arrived a day early but flowers as expected and have lasted well
A very prompt delivery as ordered
Mostly good flowers and service and good value. Most times flowers arrived on time and in great shape but had them arrive late or didn’t look at all like what was in photo or was damaged.
Flowers arrived in very poor condition because box was badly damaged en route however Appleyard issued full refund and store credit. I’ve used Appleyard multiple times without incident so will be happy to use them again.
Delivered on the 23rd and just coming to the end of there life on 30th wished they had lasted longer as so beautiful!, I gave to my PA messaged me to say she cried and is looking forward to the next 12 installments of the coming year!
Excellent delivery to each of our four children and their families, in different parts of the country including London
Wish we could compare what was delivered with the pictures shown during order but wasn’t able to as it was no longer being offered. But generally satisfied.
Great service
Very nice flowers delivered on time during a very busy period. Initially thought that the quantity was a little sparse but they bloomed beautifully and continue to do so.
We bought two arrangements in the Christmas period. The first was lost and had to be replaced, but still arrived late, Yodel’s fault. Very disappointing. Second was perfect and in good order.
Lovely flowers and recipient was happy, however flowers were delivered very late in the day.
Delivered really nice flowers on time
I bought the medium sized bouquet and I thought it would look bigger.
Flowers sent as a gift and were reported as lovely.
Lovely flowers and delivered on time!
Lovely flowers, and a bit different from the norm
Was on time , quite happy
I am told that the flowers were beautiful. However the delivery service let you down somewhat, leaving the flowers on the front doorstep and not alerting the recipient even though she was in. It was only when I received the confirmation email that I knew they had been delivered.
I was very happy with the order as I received it on time ! Just a polite feedback for improvement it would be better if more flowers were open ! Also my partner ordered me flowers and chocolates few days ago from your store ! Everything was amazing but I would advise you not to leave the flowers under the bin as it was raining and I received the parcel full of mud !
Flowers were lovely