Aphrodite Reviews

Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Not a lot to say, in pandemic times and with no option to try clothes, I just spent about £8 on delivery + return to end with no clothes.
Please do not use Royal mail to send to Hong Kong.Very slow!!!!
Pleased with the items that arrived but gutted you didn’t send the jacket that I payed for only to get a email later to say it was out of stock
The curriers being used is very slow. I did not yet received my goods and no update on the tracking information since 23 December please help
Hi Claudia, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you have not yet received your order. We have contacted the courier and we will contact you direct with an update. Kind regards, Aphrodite Clothing
Good very uuuu
The white shirt is off white more greyish
I received my parcel within the specified time frame. I was extremely disappointed with the packaging considering this was a really expensive top- it was placed into a tatty bag that looked like it’d been used several times prior to it being used for my order and then put into a large cardboard box. Not really what I expected.
Good, arrived quickly and the boots are fantastic! Would be 5 stars if the returns policy wasn’t so tight (14 days) and if I didn’t have to arrange and pay the postage myself.

Luckily, I’d done my research on Grenson and ordered the size down, so didn’t have to return them!
pleased with order
The shirt arrived heavily creased, not sure where it has been stored will take a good hour to iron before it is wearable.
Very good timing on the delivery
I would have rated higher but I do feel that you should have free returns, especially as the courier cost with insurance for designer goods is expensive. I ordered two shirts in different sizes.
Based on this cost for the return, the score I have given is average and I would not recomend to anyone unless they knew what to expect with needing to pay to return.
id like to make an exchange its too big I dont know how to return how do i get a return label
Hi, please contact our customer services team regarding your return. Enquiries@aphrodite1994.co.uk
Kind Regards - Aphrodite
The products were delivered super fast and decent quality so happy with that. But when I placed my order and got a confirmation email right after to confirm, the next day I woke up to another email saying my order had been cancelled as my delivery address didn’t match the card holders billing address which when I went online it was the same address for both so I don’t get it then had the hassle of re ordering again and then waiting for a refund 3-5days from the 1st order that took the money but cancelled the order.
didn't like the trainers I have returned them
I really appreciate you to fast ship. But because of deficiency of FTA Invoive, I paid tax abouti it.
But there is no problem. If you send certification of origins, I can refund the tax.

Plz give me asap.
Happy with the product and delivery time. Way too much packaging used to send the product though. I would urge you to cut down considerably as i think public opinion is moving against such conspicuous waste.
Good quality
Was not happy at getting sent the wrong size
I think you could provide a free return it cost me just over £12 to return a jacket that was to small then you was out of stock in the larger size
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 5,927 reviews