Aphrodite Reviews

customer service
Read Aphrodite Reviews

enquiries@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place

Happy with the product and delivery time. Way too much packaging used to send the product though. I would urge you to cut down considerably as i think public opinion is moving against such conspicuous waste.
Good quality
Was not happy at getting sent the wrong size
I think you could provide a free return it cost me just over £12 to return a jacket that was to small then you was out of stock in the larger size
Quick del, well wrapped and competitive pricing. Unable to comment any further as item is a Christmas present.
very very cool
good website
Ok to deal with
sososososososo
Spedizione e condizione del pacco direi perfetto, piccolo problema che in una scarpa mancava un laccio. Comunque consiglio sicuramente di fare acquisti su Afrodite, per la disponibilità e la cortesia.
Seems very slow in refunds
Hi Craig, thanks for your feedback. As advised on our returns form, during busy periods returns can take up to 7-10 working days to be processed. Kind Regards, Aphrodite Clothing
I ordered a large fitting T shirt and it turns out to be skinny fit which I was unaware of. Because I had removed the label they would not allow me to exchange for another size. The T shirt was never worn and I called the store within an hour of receiving the goods.
Entirely satisfied with a delivery. Delivered rapidly to Latvia, despite fairly high costs of a Royal Mail services. Product is good, but next time, please, warn buyers that one of a shoe might have signs of wear due to lots of trying on’s apparently in the store. I suggest it was the last pair. So I can’t give them a “new” condition. Besides the price tag on a sandal differs from a price I bought at down.
The Grenson shoes I bought were clearly imperfects on the colouring but at half the price I couldn't be bothered to send them back. I wish they'd put that on the description and I might have thought twice.
Hello hadnt arrived order and i havent any track number . I dont know how to take?
Offered 15% day after. Wouldn’t honour it, although could send pack but again - not worth hassle.
Hi Colin,
I can see that your order was placed on 06/01/19, however the promo code was not activated until 09/01/19. When we received your email the discount code had actually ended and the discount could not be applied.
Aphrodite Clothing
My stuff did not fit and had to return it and cost me 25 pound that’s so steep to send something back
The trainers I ordered were £170 and when they got delivered theirs a mark on the trainers so I’m not happy, so close to Christmas and it’s a present so haven’t got time to send it back
Paid for Express delivery took 3 days
Loved the products but you sent the trousers out with a security tag still on them ..! Had to use a hammer to remove the tag But loved the trousers
Aphrodite is rated 4.79 based on 4,601 reviews