Aphrodite Reviews

Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Good, arrived quickly and the boots are fantastic! Would be 5 stars if the returns policy wasn’t so tight (14 days) and if I didn’t have to arrange and pay the postage myself.

Luckily, I’d done my research on Grenson and ordered the size down, so didn’t have to return them!
pleased with order
The shirt arrived heavily creased, not sure where it has been stored will take a good hour to iron before it is wearable.
Very good timing on the delivery
I would have rated higher but I do feel that you should have free returns, especially as the courier cost with insurance for designer goods is expensive. I ordered two shirts in different sizes.
Based on this cost for the return, the score I have given is average and I would not recomend to anyone unless they knew what to expect with needing to pay to return.
id like to make an exchange its too big I dont know how to return how do i get a return label
Hi, please contact our customer services team regarding your return. Enquiries@aphrodite1994.co.uk
Kind Regards - Aphrodite
The products were delivered super fast and decent quality so happy with that. But when I placed my order and got a confirmation email right after to confirm, the next day I woke up to another email saying my order had been cancelled as my delivery address didn’t match the card holders billing address which when I went online it was the same address for both so I don’t get it then had the hassle of re ordering again and then waiting for a refund 3-5days from the 1st order that took the money but cancelled the order.
didn't like the trainers I have returned them
I really appreciate you to fast ship. But because of deficiency of FTA Invoive, I paid tax abouti it.
But there is no problem. If you send certification of origins, I can refund the tax.

Plz give me asap.
Happy with the product and delivery time. Way too much packaging used to send the product though. I would urge you to cut down considerably as i think public opinion is moving against such conspicuous waste.
Good quality
Was not happy at getting sent the wrong size
I think you could provide a free return it cost me just over £12 to return a jacket that was to small then you was out of stock in the larger size
Quick del, well wrapped and competitive pricing. Unable to comment any further as item is a Christmas present.
very very cool
good website
Ok to deal with
sososososososo
Spedizione e condizione del pacco direi perfetto, piccolo problema che in una scarpa mancava un laccio.
Comunque consiglio sicuramente di fare acquisti su Afrodite, per la disponibilità e la cortesia.
Seems very slow in refunds
Hi Craig, thanks for your feedback. As advised on our returns form, during busy periods returns can take up to 7-10 working days to be processed. Kind Regards, Aphrodite Clothing
Aphrodite is rated 4.80 based on 5,377 reviews