Aphrodite Reviews

Aphrodite 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Jordan Tait
Aphrodite 5 star review on 20th March 2019
More Photos & Videos
First time I’ve used this site, excellent price,flawless service,will definitely use again,thanks
I ordered trainers on the 10th of August, for delivery in September for someone's birthday. I was told various different things from your customer service team. That they were on their way from Adidas then they weren't. That I should expect them within 10 days and then to be told again no that was the wrong information . I had to keep emailing every week for an update. The trainers were then delivered 28th of October. 11 and a half weeks after placing the order. Missed the person they were a present for's birthday by over a month and he's since now moved to South Africa. I've had to go to the hassle of sending them in. As a way of apology all I received was a 10% coupon off my next order that needs to be used within four weeks! No a great review for the first time I've used the company.
Good communication, competitive price and quick shipping, what else? Great seller!
Brilliant service, delivery was right on time, they provided an expected delivery date and also delivery time for that day. I had to return my item through no fault of their own and the refund was quick and hassle free.
can't fault the quality of service and items provided
Perfect
Fab website making shopping online a pleasure ????
not happy with product, has shrunk, after one wash, otherwise service is good
Aphrodite is rated 4.79 based on 4,951 reviews