Aphrodite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aphrodite
Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place, ,

The tip had a mark in it once opened I’m Hoping it comes out once washed
Sent one item back a week ago still hasn’t been exchanged. Customer service hasn’t replied other item I ordered going back too.
Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. I have had a look on our system and as your returns form did not include your name and order number, we were therefore unable to identify the order. I can see that your exchange was processed on 16th July and we emailed to confirm your new tracking details. Kind Regards, Aphrodite
Hi, my order I wasn't so happy with as it was for Boss masks they couldn't be returned.. we measured with a tape measure before ordering and it was that the medium would suit and when arrived they are really really large on the face so they are absolutely no good to me at all so a total waste of money.. I honestly dont think the measurements are right when buying.... I really don't know who they would fit.. I'm sorry but a total waste of money for me....
One item didn’t feel authentic and the other item had a color issueS Color of shirt did not match what’s shown on website. Also, when returning, the shipment fee is almost the same price as the shirt I purchased.
Great product and delivery but disappointed to have a tax charge because a returned item dropped the total spend below £100 and then had to pay postage too! Wouldn’t have kept the other items had I known.
I'm very disappointed 😞 I received my order and open the package 🎁 in front of my friends, I find that APC sweater made at Romania when opening the cover a hair of female on it, it was very impresseing.
The delivery was so quick. However the trainers i received turned up with marks all over them. Albeit little marks they weren’t in pristine condition. Which was disappointing.
Hello. The backpack came in the wrong color. I ordered this is olive, not stone. I need to have the olive shipped ASAP. Can someone please assist?
Ordered 2 items 1 of which wasnt available was sent a refund )without the offer of an alternative) which took a week to go back into my account
I ordered a size u.s. 9 and that's a u.k 8 but you sent me a u.k. 6.5 no good to I need a size 8 u.k.
Hi, Thank you for your review. Please can I ask you to check this as the order placed with ourselves was for clothing and not any shoes? Please feel free to email us on enquiries@aphrodite1994.co.uk if you need any assistance. Kind Regards
Great product but a 140 pound top left on a doorstep isn't on at all, anyone could have stole it or top could've been damaged due to weather
The t-Shirt was not clearly marked as ‘Underwear’ I would not have purchased knowing that the t-shirt (as description) was a base layer top. Delivery and packaging no problem.
Service was great well packed just the boots were made in Vietnam and not in usa and looked cheap for the money not sure im gonna get alot of miles out of these compared to the ones i had before which were made in the usa
Aphrodite has never provide the tracking number even I have sent requests two times by email. I have to place an overseas phone call to get the ìnormation.
Hello!!! Delivery is not a week later. Order number 100144137 Thank you!
Hi Vladislav, thank you for your review. It is stated on our delivery page that delivery to Russia takes approx. 7-10 working days. If you are experiencing any issues with your order, please email us direct and we will be happy to help. Kind Regards - Aphrodite
Placed an order 12:30pm for next day delivery to get an email from DPD stating two days. Called Aphrodite to ask why and they said because they have been busy they didn't book the delivery in time.
Thankyou for your feedback. I have looked into your order and can see that the order was slightly delayed due to additional security checks being carried out, this is something we have no control over and is stipulated on our website on our delivery page. https://www.aphrodite1994.com/delivery. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Aphrodite Clothing
The product was too small which isn't Aphrodite1994's fault. It arrived promptly and was God quality. But having to pay £11 to return the product made the whole transaction very annoying.
Didn’t get an e mail to say ready for collection or order processed
Awesome deals good selection, however let down with their postage fees, Had to pay for delivery and also returns in this day and age is well below par, Massive deterrent for those buying online
Well I sent something back a week ago and haven’t heard anything
Hi Paul, due to the busy sale period we have a slight backlog of returns that we are currently working through. Please accept our apologies for the delay. Thank you, Aphrodite Clothing.
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 6,456 reviews