Aphrodite Reviews

Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Fantastic service !! Love the 1 hour DPD slot perfect!! Will purchase again and again !!! Great item of clothing!!! Great communication by sender !!!
5= 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Many thanks
Top turned up on time but didn't fit (no fault of conpany), so had to be returned. Recieved the smaller size within 2 days of returning it. Will use Aphrodite again.
Excellent service fast delivery quality goods
Purchased the stone island marina t shirt, top quality item, lovely fabric and excellent fit. Service and delivery was top notch!
Great quick service and delivery.
Perfect delivery and quality of items, will shop again
Service second to none & your basic delivery is really quick then the best bit is the quality of the items you have ordered . I will with out adoubt continue use .
Very good price and fast delivery
Aphrodite 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Jeans are fantastic and so impressed with the speedy delivery and packing. Touch of class.
Excellent service and fast delivery
Never bought from this site before so I was a little hesitant when I saw the shoes I had just bought from John Lewis at a lower price on Aphrodite. I decided to gamble and order them from Aphrodite. The shoes were the exact same but £110 cheaper! They came within 2 days of the order and I will definitely order from this site again. Thank you very much.
Fantastic Service!!!
I ordered some clothing as a Christmas present for my son and I'd left it a bit late ordering it and so was worried it might not turn up in time. However, I shouldn't have been worried. I was kept informed of my orders progress from point of order right through to delivery. My order arrived promptly and it was packaged in a lovely box.. A lot of care was taken over my order. Aphrodite is a company I wouldn't hesitate to use again and I would definitely recommend. Very impressed!!
Class service 👌
Top class service as per my previous dealings.
All items in my order were properly wrapped and posted in a smart secure box
I had to return an item which was too big and the money was refunded immediately wheb they took receipt of my returned item. No messing about, exactly the way it should be done.
Arrived promptly. Very nicely presented pocket with all you need to know info.
Absolutely excellent
Very quick delivery nice packaging box with added quality and jacket was perfect
Aphrodite 5 star review on 18th February 2021 Aphrodite 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Amazing, efficient service, highly recommend
Excellent range of brands. Delivery was quick and the quality of the garment was excellent. Top notch customer service. Will be recommending Aphrodite to all my family and friends. Keep up the good work.
Very quick delivery - item was just as expected at a great price.
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 6,020 reviews