Aphrodite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aphrodite
Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place, ,

Always amazing clobber, click & collect is very simple & straightforward
Brilliant and quick service ,definitely be ordering again
All great would order again tomorrow
Got my order quick , perfect
Orderd a jacket with Aphrodite. Easy to use the website and arrived in excellent time. Kept well informed throughout,really well packaged and very happy with such prompt delivery. Full marks.
A great store, great stock , super quick delivery too!!
Great item and quick delivery too.
Very good fast delivery
Absolutely brilliant service,from start to finish
Top notch service ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
Hi, my order I wasn't so happy with as it was for Boss masks they couldn't be returned.. we measured with a tape measure before ordering and it was that the medium would suit and when arrived they are really really large on the face so they are absolutely no good to me at all so a total waste of money.. I honestly dont think the measurements are right when buying.... I really don't know who they would fit.. I'm sorry but a total waste of money for me....
Quick delivery to NL & good service
Excellent highly recommended
Quick delivery great service
Very well packaged despite being an order for a single shirt. Can tell that Aphrodite really cares about customers.
Easy to use website. Staff always friendly when you go in store.
My order hasn't arrived yet
Hi Heri Sutomo, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have checked the details of your order and can see that the parcel is on its way to you. The tracking for your order states that your parcel is not due for delivery quite yet. If the item has not been delivered in the next 7 days, please contact our customer service team. Thanks, Aphrodite Clothing
Excellent service Clothes brilliantly packaged. Great quality and price.
Hi Richard, Thanks for the great feedback! ๐Ÿ‘
Great product, quick delivery. Exactly how it is described and really comfy
Thank you for the kind feedback Ricky! ๐Ÿ™‚
Excellent Service yet Again! As Usual a Very Fast turn around from ordering to dispatch/delivery! Packaging Superb and Very Professional, item as Described and all how it should be! This is the third time I have purchased in a short period during lockdown and would Highly Recommend Aphrodite๐Ÿ‘
Hi Mark, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and a five star rating, thanks for recommending us! ๐Ÿ‘
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 6,290 reviews