Aphrodite Reviews

Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place, ,

Great service
AFTER A SMALL ISSUE EVERYTHING WAS SORTED OUT VERY QUICKLY AND THE STAFF MEMBER I THINK CALLED RACHAEL WAS REALLY NICE AND VERY HELPFUL, ITEM ARRIVED BOXED, THE BOX WAS SLIGHTLY BASHED IN BUT WAS OKAY, AND THE FACE MASK I ORDERED WAS JUST AS THE PICTURE SHOWED. QUICK DELIVERY AND WILL CERTAINLY RECCOMEND AND BUY AGAIN.
ㅇHappy for a fast delivery and goods in fine condition. As a customer in abroad, it would be better if you provide informations about the country where the item is made in. So that I can claim FTA for tax return. Thank you.
Great and efficient service
Product, ease of ordering delivery and discount price £35 all good. However next day delivery at £7.99 for a small man bag was, I felt, excessive.
the product was very good and it is exactly what i want and fits me perfect!
everything is ok, but DPD delivery is a problem. They just sub-contract their local (Hong Kong ) delivery to an unknown agent which is hard or impossible to contact.
Very speedy service and very happy my new trainers
Hi, nice Westwood's cardigan, as usual. But because of brexit, I've had to pay 78€ importation fees. Unfortunatly, that means, I'm not going to shop anymore in England. Best regards. Laurent.
I was happy to shop with Aphrodite. Service was speedy and correspondence was polite . I only gave 4 stars because there was not a print out return label . But overall very happy . Would shop again with Aphrodite.
Super response from support. Note only a 14 day refund policy if buying over a holiday period for a present. Very quick postage.
It's nice bracelet
Very fast delivery and product packed very nicely.
Quick delivery easy to follow site
these are a christmas present for my grandson i am sure he will be pleased with them
Great service and well presented upon delivery. Everything was boxed in one package which worked well
Good price but packaging needs improvement, especially for branded products
I received a wonderful coat, however the price tag that was on it was a lot less than I paid for the item...
Very good service speedy delivery definitely use again
Hi there, one of the trainers I ordered has a mark on the toes of them, do you have another size 9 that I could get this pair replaced with? Thanks Darren.
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 6,459 reviews