Aphrodite Reviews

Business & Office

Patrick M
Patrick M
Verified Buyer

You've made an Irish lad into a stoney that's all I'll say guys! Keep doing what your doing luv Yas.
Paul L
Paul L
Verified Buyer

My new favourite clothing website 👌🏼.
Neil H
Verified Buyer

I mainly use Aphrodite online as their range, quality and price is why buy my clothing from them, never had any issues, always packaged really nicely and delivery is on time and informed. I wish I had been using them much longer to be honest. If I was to recommend any site to buy clothes on line it's Aphrodite.

thankyou great service
Tarina S
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery, sent e-mail informing me when item would be delivered, would highly recommend them
David M
Verified Buyer

The item was received very promptly and was well packaged. Delighted with the item.
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient and response was clear and item as described.
ANN C
Verified Buyer

A truly fantastic, caring and knowledgeable company to deal with. I even had the option of a Canada Goose Jacket to be reserved for me until I was able to pay for it. Will definitely be recommending Aphrodite to friends. Thank you to Laura.

Delivered on time!
Thomas O
Verified Buyer

Insanely fast delivery and service from jordi-land to me in frogland (Paris) easily trackable and ridiculously fast, like 24 hrs from order time... I have a top Italian handmade belt at a decent price. Good stuff chaps.

Good Quick Service.
Kay P
Verified Buyer

Selling adidas flip flops as mens then when challenged over sizing state they are unisex. Had this been written in the description I would have been aware to order a bigger size as a mans size 6 is bigger than a woman/unisex size 6. I have now had to pay just over £5 in p&p as you refuse to take responsibility.
Beware seller unreasonable!!!

SANGYANG L

perfect service
David H
Verified Buyer

Excellent service deliverd no problems.
Verified Buyer

First class service, super quick delivery. Thank you very much, will most definitely buy more from you
Verified Buyer

Ordered on-line; delivery to store. Communication informing item was ready for collection.
Verified Buyer

Order was exactly what I wanted and arrived quickly.
Verified Buyer

I’m a big designer brands person, an always scroll through google swing this shop but put off by the name. This time around I bit the bullet and I was made up I purchased from them. They have more stock than selfridges or flannels and offer free next day dpd delivery. First item I bought I sent back as I got the wrong size, the second time I got the right size, and I must say from whe order being taken to the refund to the next item being delivered was 1st class service. And customer service was understanding and polite. If it’s designer stuff you want this is the place to go.
Simone C

No free returns cost £11 to return not good at all
DANIEL W
Verified Buyer

The whole experience from Aphrodite was great, but would recommend using a different Courier to DPD as they left my parcel at the wrong house number, in the wrong apartment block, which isn't satisfactory considering the package was worth £725.
Verified Buyer

Quick Delivery and well packaged.
Aphrodite is rated 4.78 based on 2,856 reviews