Aphrodite Reviews

7-8 Vine Place

Category:
Business & Office

customer service
"Accurate quick delivery strong packaging, nice receipt package Trusted"
Greg L
"Great trainers for a good price."
"Hadn’t previously shopped Aphrodite, and lucked on to them when searching for a specific Stone Island Ghost piece. Then had a look at the rest of their webshop- amazing brands, I’ll certainly be back. Oh, and the Ghost Overhshirt came promptly ! Great store"
"Excellent website, great price for quality trainers that i struggled to get anywhere else, ordering process and delivery without a hitch. Whats not to like. 👍"
"First time shopping on this site and was pleased with the delivery time and the product. Will definitely check back to shop again"
"sososososososo"
"always great gear, great service and good deals to be found"
"Ordered on line Hugo boss shorts half price delivered very quickly and were well packed"
"Fantastic service, highly recommend"
"Thank you very much Very good"
"Very happy with my order, quick and easy, i will highly recommend ."
"Excellent Aquascutum T Shirts at cheap prices and speedy delivery"
"Hello. Product is great, product were great as well. 1 small point: delivery tracking is a bit broken:) For example, my delivery number was RZ442567610GB, checking on https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item and it's still in transit:) However, I've found out(via your support) that my delivery should be tracked by http://ukrposhta.ua/en/vidslidkuvati-forma-poshuku (local mail service), and that my package arrived a week ago. This thing could be avoided if you had my phone number as delivery details, so I can receive SMS-notification once my package can be collected. So it would be really nice to have it in future. Everything else was perfect, thanks!"
"Bought this top in a small adult for my 16 year old son ..it fits perfect and is great quality"
"Perfect. delivered as described."
"Quick delivery, great service and excellent price on trainers - very pleased!"
"Terrible customer service I ordered a pair of trainers from the web site on Sunday and paid for their tracked delivery expecting them to arrive 2-3 days later . We are now on day 6 and still no trainers and after contacting there web team to be told It could take up to 18 days for delivery ??? If then they haven’t arrived they will investigate the matter Will never use this site again"
"I am pleased with my order and the service I have received from yourselves, I will be letting a lot more people know about Aphrodite."
"Excellent service and happy with the product. Thanks guys"
"Came on time. Excellent service."
"Very pleased with my purchase thanks"
"Perfect! Thank you"
"Все понравилось)очень быстрая доставка, спасибо"
Aphrodite is rated 4.78 based on 4,025 reviews