Aphrodite Reviews

7-8 Vine Place

Category:
Business & Office

Ian S
"Great trainers,great price ,great shop Will use again 👍"
Jason K
"I had been looking for the shoes I bought from Aphrodite for months, all the sites I tried didn't have my size. When I saw they had them I ordered them straight away. I placed the order just after 7am on Thursday, had an email confirming, followed by an email regarding dispatch and courier and the shoes arrived 11.55am the next day. I was wearing them by noon! Could not be any happier with the service from start to finish and WILL use Aphrodite again."
Patrick M
"You've made an Irish lad into a stoney that's all I'll say guys! Keep doing what your doing luv Yas."
"Great product at a great price"
"Pretty lit"
"Very efficient"
"Very happy with the service will use again ..........."
"Really happy lovely jacket ace great customer service"
"The ordering process was easy and I was kept updated with my order. Once it was delivered to store, picking it up was simple, being served by friendly and helpful staff"
"Fast shipping."
"Amazing service"
"Great product. Good quality material!"
"I've ordered twice from this store once as a guest and again as a member, my orders were delivered very quickly and in great condition I will be using again."
"Really good service delivered on time item was perfect really happy and loved shopping with Aphrodite 100% recommendations thank you"
"The T-shirts seam on the bottom is already broken and fraying... sending it back will cost me too much... disappointed"
"Great price and efficient delivery"
"great product,good price,fast delivery"
"Excellent service, highly recommend."
"Had to ring store directly as I was having problems using my card for payment -very helpful man dealt with problem quickly -received parcel following day -fantastic service . Thankyou"
"Great service with very fast dispatch and delivery"
"Excellent service. Order was hassle free and kept me up to date with delivery. Item arrived quickly and as described. Will definitely use this site again :)"
"Good price, quick delivery, no issues! Thanks"
"Very good service."