Aphrodite Reviews

7-8 Vine Place

Category:
Business & Office

customer service
"Accurate quick delivery strong packaging, nice receipt package Trusted"
Greg L
"Great trainers for a good price."
"Hadn’t previously shopped Aphrodite, and lucked on to them when searching for a specific Stone Island Ghost piece. Then had a look at the rest of their webshop- amazing brands, I’ll certainly be back. Oh, and the Ghost Overhshirt came promptly ! Great store"
"Great choices and prices, Quick friendly service."
"I Purchased a Ralph Lauren long sleeved polo from Aphrodite. My order was of the highest quality and was dispatched promptly and arrived within 2 days even though I live in the Midlands. Will definitely shop here again and recommend.... top notch service!"
"Fantastic service and buy thank you. I would be more than happy to recommend Aphrodite . Kind regards Rich"
"very good products with good price. excellent customer service. fast shipping. my recommendations for shopping here!"
"Very fast delivery, txt message every step of the way, will definitely use again.."
"Adidas originals double boxed. Perfect!!!"
"The issue I had was dealt with by a very very pleasant lady and I'm very happy with the outcome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป"
"Superb t-shirt at a great price and quick delivery"
"๐Ÿ™๐ŸปThanks"
"No complaints here.... absolutely banging, cheers"
"Excellent service, delivery quick and exactly what i wanted at a great price!"
"Great service"
"Very happy with my purchase."
"Brilliant customer service as I contacted them before placing an order online. Fast reliable A++++"
"Highly recommend, great service, pricing and fast delivery."
"I ordered , it came on time nuff said."
"great price, great service will use again"
"Great personal touch with packaging and speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
"Ha sido una compra muy buena, sencilla,rapida,de cofianza,100% recomendable.muchas gracias"
"Amazing service and completely saved the day for me! My son was desperate for a particular Dsquared2 card holder. Not only did you have one but you were cheaper than anywhere else!"
Aphrodite is rated 4.78 based on 4,231 reviews