Aphrodite Reviews

7-8 Vine Place

Category:
Business & Office

Ian S
"Great trainers,great price ,great shop Will use again 👍"
Jason K
"I had been looking for the shoes I bought from Aphrodite for months, all the sites I tried didn't have my size. When I saw they had them I ordered them straight away. I placed the order just after 7am on Thursday, had an email confirming, followed by an email regarding dispatch and courier and the shoes arrived 11.55am the next day. I was wearing them by noon! Could not be any happier with the service from start to finish and WILL use Aphrodite again."
Patrick M
"You've made an Irish lad into a stoney that's all I'll say guys! Keep doing what your doing luv Yas."
"Quick delivery thank you"
"Placed an order 12:30pm for next day delivery to get an email from DPD stating two days. Called Aphrodite to ask why and they said because they have been busy they didn't book the delivery in time."
Thankyou for your feedback. I have looked into your order and can see that the order was slightly delayed due to additional security checks being carried out, this is something we have no control over and is stipulated on our website on our delivery page. https://www.aphrodite1994.com/delivery.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards, Aphrodite Clothing
"Excellent service, my son's Hugo Boss rucksack arrived in 2 days. Definitely be buying from tbis site in the future"
"Grat prices and super fasr delivery recommended sellers"
"I'll definitly order again"
"The product was too small which isn't Aphrodite1994's fault. It arrived promptly and was God quality. But having to pay £11 to return the product made the whole transaction very annoying."
"Great products, well packed, super fast delivery with fantastic communication. Always a great shopping experience."
"Excellent service from order to delivery"
"Great shoes at a great price with excellent Post Office delivery"
"Definitely buy from here again"
"Great customer service & fast delivery. Spot on 👍🏼"
"Brilliant service once again"
"Very fast delivery to The Netherlands! Would buy again."
"Good selection and brands"
"My order came on time even though it was so far i would definitely recommend Aphrodite."
"Never received item"
Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback. I have checked the tracking for your parcel and a delivery attempt was made 12/09/18 but no-one was home, a calling card was also left at the property. Please arrange a re-delivery with Royal Mail or make arrangements to collect the parcel from your local delivery office. Kind Regards, Aphrodite Clothing
"Swift delivery quality product, very happy you have a free delivery option unlike some designer retailers... will continue to use services again and again 👍🏻"
"Fast shipping, good quality, sharp prices!"
"Service was dealt with in a very professional manner and sorted very quickly big thanks to racheal and stuart"
"Good price and fast efficient service, would definitely use Aphrodite again."
Aphrodite is rated 4.77 based on 3,466 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!