Aphrodite Reviews

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Great service
Posted 58 minutes ago
Ordered, and it came the next day, great quick service snd great product ,the size calculator was a great help also
Everything about the shop is quality. The staff,products even tailor made boxes for your orders.
Great price and quality products. Very fast delivery and I will definitely be shopping at Aphrodite again.
Quality product & Excellent service from a top class establishment which in my opinion is the best in the North East. Bought from here previously & will again 10 out of 10
Aphrodite 5 star review on 1st December 2020
It is a Christmas present so it’s not been given yet
Very pleased with the efficient processing and delivery of my order.
Great site, ace price and the packaging and service second to none.
Amazing! From start to finish 100% great customer service am using the site again now, won’t use others now I’ve found this :)
Brilliant service and quick delivery well before my daughters birthday
Really pleased with the product and was impressed with the delivery and how fast it came. Would highly recommend Aphrodite!!
Great swift service , packaged with care and attention
Really fast delivery. Great product.
I love ordering from this store quick delivery and beautifully packaged with tissue and a box very impressed
First time I have used this web site and I was very pleased with the service. They kept me informed all the way through the delivery process, excellent Customer service I will definitely use them again and recommend them
This was my first time using Aphrodite. Order was well packaged and arrived on time. I was informed when my order was dispatched. Would certainly order again.
Simple order. Rapid delivery. Class item. Never failed me yet.
Excellent customer service, no fuss ordering and delivery. I have ordered in the UK and whilst working abroad..no difference in level of service.
Great price, great trainers, delivered on time. 10/10
Great service. Item tracked. Good packaging. Great price. Very happy with purchase 😁✊🏻
Aphrodite is rated 4.80 based on 5,565 reviews