Aphrodite Reviews

7-8 Vine Place

Category:
Business & Office

Ian S
"Great trainers,great price ,great shop Will use again 👍"
Jason K
"I had been looking for the shoes I bought from Aphrodite for months, all the sites I tried didn't have my size. When I saw they had them I ordered them straight away. I placed the order just after 7am on Thursday, had an email confirming, followed by an email regarding dispatch and courier and the shoes arrived 11.55am the next day. I was wearing them by noon! Could not be any happier with the service from start to finish and WILL use Aphrodite again."
Patrick M
"You've made an Irish lad into a stoney that's all I'll say guys! Keep doing what your doing luv Yas."
"Very good ordering experience ..."
"Excellent service"
"Pukka"
"Very pleased with my order and fast delivery"
"I love the Canada Goose jacket, and I was lucky enough to find my size in the sale. Aphrodite offered the best price. Only issue was that it had a damp/stale smell. Must be where/how you store your clothes. But after I washed it, the smell was gone so relatively happy."
"fab customer service. fab clothing. fab shop..fab everything.x"
"Perfect"
"Awesome deals good selection, however let down with their postage fees, Had to pay for delivery and also returns in this day and age is well below par, Massive deterrent for those buying online"
"Order received really quickly and well packaged. Thanks!"
"Great shop and helpful staff very happy with my top"
"Quick and efficient service and great price too, thanks"
"Great service Quick and delivery was excellent Prices and products that can’t be missed Can’t see past a shop that delivers exceptional service every time"
"Great product Great service Great delivery time"
"I normally go to the shop as I live fairly local as you get great service, I couldn’t make it through to check out the sale so ordered on-line and received the same great service 👍"
"Great! However the sercurity tag was left on my bag. Lucky a hammer and chisel saved me the hassle of having of having to return it for removal!"
"Perfect size & fit will be buying again"
"Excellent service and pricing. Would highly recommend!"
"tres satisfait du produit et de la livraison"
"Bought a polo shirt which was described as regular fit, when I received the top it was a slim fit! Staff were great, just hassle returning stuff!"
"Fantastic price, great service. Postage costs the cheapest i’ve seen 👍🏻"
Aphrodite is rated 4.78 based on 3,339 reviews