Aphrodite Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

customer service
Ian S
"Great trainers,great price ,great shop Will use again 👍"
Jason K
"I had been looking for the shoes I bought from Aphrodite for months, all the sites I tried didn't have my size. When I saw they had them I ordered them straight away. I placed the order just after 7am on Thursday, had an email confirming, followed by an email regarding dispatch and courier and the shoes arrived 11.55am the next day. I was wearing them by noon! Could not be any happier with the service from start to finish and WILL use Aphrodite again."
Patrick M
"You've made an Irish lad into a stoney that's all I'll say guys! Keep doing what your doing luv Yas."
"Brilliant guys.thanks alot"
"Bought the Ralph Lauren shirt for my grandson who was thrilled with the gift. I was most impressed with the care taken on the packaging and delivery. Thank you Aphrodite."
"Top quality product Great price Speedy delivery Many thanks! Linz x"
"Came with the security tag still on 😔"
"Superb as always"
"Thanks so much! I received my order and I’m really happy with it! Everything is OK and also it was delivered quite fast!"
"Happy to have nice sneaker with good price."
"Offered 15% day after. Wouldn’t honour it, although could send pack but again - not worth hassle."
Hi Colin,
I can see that your order was placed on 06/01/19, however the promo code was not activated until 09/01/19. When we received your email the discount code had actually ended and the discount could not be applied.
Aphrodite Clothing
"Very good service. Item arrived to the US quickly."
"Great products, service and customer care. Will be using them again 👍🏼"
"A good choice, for the price"
"Overall the service was good, and the delivery options were flexible. The item itself was well packaged in a box, but a little musty as if it had been kept in damp storage for a while."
"Very Happy. Always a worry when you use a new online company but the order was fantastic. Arrived before Christmas which was a bit unexpected but very welcome as was a present. Would definitely use again."
"Last used this shop in 2001 when I worked in Sunderland. At that time they went to all the trouble of finding me an aquascutum jacket I was having trouble finding it in Cruise and Triads. Now working in Cyprus and ended back up on the site when I was looking for Saturdays (New York) kit. Xcellent price and some nice pieces. Good to see someone daring to stock something out of the norm. Many thanks."
"I bought 2 pair of difficult to find wool Fair Isle socks by Barbour. These were shipped quickly and for a great price. Aphrodite is tops!"
"Great clothes great price fast service. Could not ask for more."
"All good. Item was carefully packed and received in perfect condition. Arrived quickly as well. First time using Aphrodite but will happily use again."
"Really good, professional service. Thanks"
"Great quality and price."
"Brilliant place this.great clothing and first class service."
Aphrodite is rated 4.77 based on 3,799 reviews