Aphrodite Reviews

Business & Office

Cameron L
Cameron L
Verified Buyer

Fantastic. I ordered the last pair of hard-to-find shoes available in my size, and I have been more than pleased with the product and excellent service. The find was great, but, living in the US, I was concerned about shipping and (frankly) the legitimacy of my order. My shoes were delivered within 5 days, and I'm glad to say they're beautiful and 100% genuine. I would buy again and will gladly recommend Aphrodite 1994 to my friends.
SUN W
SUN W
Verified Buyer

The price is great!! And dood quality and quantity, shipping quickly!!
Hani N
Verified Buyer

International shipping was fast and items were packed well.Received them in great condition eventhough it has travelled all the way to Malaysia.will definitely purchase more from Aphrodite
Gareth J
Verified Buyer

Very happy customer,ordered the item on a Saturday and arrived by the Tuesday
Zuzana V
Verified Buyer

Great service! Even for international client. I will just need to exchange size so hoping that everything will be as smooth as from the start of the purchase...
Jesper B
Verified Buyer

Nice sweatshirt and Quick delivery, no problems at all, will buy there again
Janet C
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed by the speed with which my order was delivered as well as the quality and good value I received. I will use this company again
Andrew H
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my purchase all the clothing and footwear is spot on
Verified Buyer

Everything is alright and fast shipping, thank you!
Colin F
Verified Buyer

The site is very user friendly. Items are well described with good pictures. Orders always arrive on time and are well packed. One of my favourite places to shop.
Hissam S
Verified Buyer

everything was simple and easy
RICHARD S
Verified Buyer

My item come as faster them ever.
Paul F
Verified Buyer

Called just to check on sizing of some Red Wings and when they arrived they fitted perfectly (reassuringly they had offered to keep the next size by for me just in case) - top service and products!!
David W
Verified Buyer

Ordered it for a Saturday delivery which it didn't come then promised on Sunday which it didn't come so then had to have time off work to pick it up on Monday
And to boot I payed extra for this very poor service
Hi David, thank you for your review.
I have looked into your order and it was placed on Sunday 12th March at 7:39am on the £5.00 Next Working Day delivery service. As it was place after the 3pm cut-off time on Friday afternoon, it would not be collected by our courier until the Monday afternoon (which is stated on our website).
The DPD tracking for your parcel shows it was delivered to your neighbours house on the 14 Mar 2017.

We are always looking to improve our services which include the delivery cut-off times.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Thank you - Aphrodite Clothing.
Verified Buyer

Very please with my delivery of the Adidas New York In burgundy, delivery was super fast without any hick ups. Fast and friendly service as always.
William C
Verified Buyer

Amazing quality, delivered on time & beautifully packaged. Very impressive.
Paul B
Verified Buyer

Great service and great price compared to other online stores I have previously bought Vivienne Westwood from before. Will definitely use again. Everything spot on. Cheers
Verified Buyer

Easy to order online and pick up in store.....
Lisa C
Verified Buyer

Just as discredit on website, speedy delivery. Thank you really pleased.
Steven G
Verified Buyer

Great fast service. Highly recommend.
Steven G
Verified Buyer

Delivered a very well priced item on time at a very reasonable rate.
YOONSEOK K

Good price
Fast shipping
Good C/S
Rob B
Verified Buyer

Order arrived on time initially, i had to return an item as it was too big, the return was processed the day after i sent it.
Very efficient service