Aphrodite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aphrodite
Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place, ,

Hello. I am very dissatisfied. I ordered over a week ago and there is no package. I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I will not order again.
Yet again I am writing a highly disappointing review of my experience here. I received a used item and there is no replacement as their stock ran out. They were not able to offer any reasonable alternative besides a refund. It is absolutely apauling and if anyone is reading this, DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!
Hellooo I'm sorry to tel you that the t-shirt and cap I bought ...was not Suze very well....the cap is too small as well
I didnt received the item order from 12/2020 untill this day
I purchased 3 and within 4 days of using the material is unravelled. Both myself and son who saved to buy these mask are unhappy.
Not happy you sent me the wrong thing!
41€ in più da pagare per tasse doganali...
I ordered Adidas trainers, they arrived & one was badly faded, the box was damaged, there was no packaging in the shoes or box & no tags in the shoe. I was sent the wrong the returns label, & communications were very poor
I bought your shoes in good faith and then I realised another company were selling the shoes for 77 pounds and I just can't believe in this economy and you should have a duty of care to give the best possible deal I am.struggling to.keep.my emotions in tact I would send them.back to.you but I am shielding just now Hope you can meet the other companies price
Avoid this merchant at all costs they are worse than the COVID-19 pandemic. Please spend your hard earned cash somewhere else that actually respects their customers.
A shame. Delivery was excellent but let down badly by the fact that there’s no prepaid label for returns. Had to pay £16 to return as shoe size came up too small. For this reason this poor review.
Mistake my order.
I was really disappointed as my order was taken and I was told it was dispatched and then just got another email saying that I had been refunded as the product was no longer in stock. It was a Christmas present so very disappointed.
I have send the shoes for more then a week,I still didn’t get the money back
Hi Milaim, I have checked on our system and we only have one order under your name which was for a Cap, this order was refunded as requested. Please email Enquiries@aphrodite1994.co.uk if you have any issues. Kind Regards - Aphrodite
Wrong item when we phoned was told it was the new sort of t”shirt if I wanted that 1 I would of ordered it
Still waiting for my dpd return form.
Terrible service! Apparently unable to issue a refund as it smells of aftershave! I don’t wear aftershave with a full grown beard! What a joke! Steer well clear!
Still waiting a refund after 3 weeks had to prove was sent then they miraculously found it and now they say the unworn Tagged item smells of aftershave . Terrible service .
Have paid the extra fee for the express delivery (5days). When I tried to track it, the delivery date was one week later than the expected. Have sent 2 emails to check what was going on and i got no response. No way I'm buying from that store ever again.
Website misleading. Items non returnable info hidden cryptically in links needed to click on and not in returns information. Refused to listen to complaint. Very unhelpful indeed. Avoid!!
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 6,444 reviews