AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Marion P
AlzProducts 5 star review on 26th February 2021
AlzProducts 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Louise E
Bought these cats as a gift for the local hospital Prince Charles for looking after my mam
This product is really good. I took a star off for the design of the underside. My dad can see this better but when using the numbers to change channels he needs to use his magnifying tool so the remote tips when he is pressing the numbers. Shame it wasn’t balanced on the bottom.
A great product, definitely very helpful for my husband as he can see at a glance the date etc and any notes I’ve made as a reminder of what’s happening in the day. Will definitely be having one next year.
Excellent product. Easy to instal and so much easier for my mum to use. Highly recommended
Absolutely wonderful, a great gift for dad who had left two ginger cats behind when he went into a care home.
Quick delivery, good service.
Excellent piece of equipment. Does what it says! Also delivery was very good.
Bought the calico kitten for my Mum, who suffers with Dementia and lives in a care home and can no longer have a cat. She immediately took to the kitten and you can see that it brings her joy. She has the kitten close to her at all times. Money well spent to see how happy it makes her.
AlzProducts 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Customer service from this company is exemplary in my experience. They resolved an issue with something I purchased, replied promptly to emails and replaced the item by return of post.
Excellant my mother really enjoyed this. Lots to talk about. Good for stimulating conversation and memories.
This purchase was exactly as described. It is one of the best things that I have purchased to help my relative who has Dementia. It's a great aide to his memory.
Used for my mother to combine 2 remotes into 1. Easy to programme sky box and tv to remote, very basic and easy to control, just what she needed.
First product I bought from ALZ quick delivery good product.
Purchased for mother who is visionally impaired. Absolutely thrilled with it. We use it for audio books which we download for her and it’s fool proof for her. I would definitely recommend it.
Very good product, could have done with a few blank stickers to use... maybe a couple of more food stickers and fridge/ freezer ones too...
We bought this for our 92 year old mother.She had a stroke last year and this has left her with only being able to use one hand and now bed or chair bound. The music box has been such a success! We have downloaded all her favourite tunes and it is so easy to use she can flip the lid to play and push the large button to skip a track. She has been able to lie in bed and sing away to her heart’s content. Really recommend for dementia sufferers as it is so simple to operate. Two observations would be nice to have the facility to have battery’s as she cannot move it room to room as needs to be plugged in and also the volume is awkward as adjusted with a pen nib on the underside. I understand why this is done but it is fiddly for carers to try and adjust if needs arrive . But overall an excellent product which I would highly recommend! Delivery was very quick too ! Thank you
I buy these for my ASD daughter as she loves the feeling of a real pet but is not good at remembering to look after them. I bought these for my other children as love the idea of their own almost real pet. I will buy one for my daughters, ASD school too.
efficient delivery
Honestly this is a fabulous product for people with dementia or alzheimers, its interactive and tactile without the all of the responsibility of a real pet. 👌😊
Great company to deal with and delivery was so prompt.
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,863 reviews