Allergy Cosmos Reviews

02031760713

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Tell us how Allergy Cosmos made you happy
The Allergy Cosmos system did not approve my UK Visa debit card so I had to ask my brother to place the order, and pay him back. However, the delivery was very prompt and smooth, which is pretty good given the present fuel and supply chain challenges in UK.
Great filter, arrived relatively quickly. Courier left on ground at front door rather than a safe place. Not a good option if its raining. We have a small shed and a parcel drop at our property that shows what to do if the package is too large.
Purchased purifier after health concerns working from home, feeling better and office space is feeling much healthier.
Would have been 5 stars but documentation was incorrect. very quick delivery.
I submitted an enquiry on the Allergy Cosmos website and someone called me back very quickly. I had been told what to buy by an air quality surveyor but the sales rep tried to up sell me to multiple purchases. However he was courteous and friendly. I received the air purifier super quickly even though it was days before Christmas and have since received filters quickly too. I will definitely continue to purchase the filters via allergy cosmos and have recommended them to friends.
Website made it easy to buy the product I wanted and the delivery was efficient.
prompt delivery. would be nice to see an instructional reminder on the replacement filter of how to reset the machine and get rid of the "replace filter" warning
The unit arrived promptly and was straightforward to set up except that the WiFi refused to connect to my phone. Otherwise it is quiet and effective and replaces the previous 400 series that finally packed up after 15+ years of continuous use every night.
Good service and arrived fast !
I have bought several of their products the last few and recommended them to many of my friends. They provide good personal service and advice and I've been very happy with the products. The three products I bought recently were not delivered at the date and time promised and I'm still waiting for one of them. Their customer service department however responded quickly and have been very helpful.
Dear Mr. N. I am very sorry to hear that some of the products you ordered seemed to have arrived late. Due to the current very high demand for high-performance air filtration, our warehouses are exceptionally busy, which led to the delay. Again, our apologies. Kind regards, Chris Allergy Cosmos
Delivery within the timeframe promised and good product
Spoke to a very nice Customer service rep over phone (sorry forgot the name) and placed the order over the phone. The item was delivered promptly as promised.
Lekan was very helpful and efficient - and followed up quickly on my questions which he couldn't answer immediately. The delivery and installation process went very smoothly and the engineer who installed the first air-purifier Health Pro model was equally helpful and efficient.
Prompt and helpfull
We have only had the Blue for two days so can't give a full review as yet but seems to be working. Finding hard to link the wifi to the BlueAir Classic. Have sent an email for somebody to talk us through how we link the wifi but as yet have not had a reply. But definitely had a better sleep.
Dear Mr. O., Could you be so kind to resend your email regarding the issue you are experiencing - as we do not seem to have received it. Thank you! Kind regards, Chris Allergy Cosmos
Excellent website and ordering process. Customer service happy to respond to queries.
Good Website, Informative & Fast Delivery
Filter send out very quickly and works really well
Responsive, smart...a good business model
Great product