Allergy Cosmos Reviews

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Allergy Cosmos?

"I joined back when one person ran it all. The service just keeps getting better. The website is great with lots of detailed information to help you pick the right equipment. The prices are reasonable as well. If you have any questions they are very supportive."
"delivery fast and great product!"
"Excellent service. Wonderful product."
"We have had a problem with formaldehyde in our offices which local and national government departments and ministers showed little interest trying to substantiate where they emanated from. Realising it was something we had to manage, we came upon the products provided by COSMOS Allergy and their Swiss made Chemisorb air purification machines, which have remedied the problem."
"Swift delivery, good product"
Jennifer B
Verified Buyer
"By sending me a record of all my purchases"
"I finally did receive a usable filter. However the first filter was damaged, and its replacement had a torn cellophane cover. Yohanna arranged the replacement quickly and kept me updated. I wrote to accept the filter with the torn cellophane cover as the filter itself was undamaged and therefore usable."
Dear Ms B,

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned in the email correspondence we had on the 29th, we raised the issue of the small dent in the outer box of the product with the manufacturer - to make sure that they are aware of it and can hopefully prevent it from happening in the future.

A visual blemish on a high end product like this is never welcomed, however, please rest assure that because the dent was only on the outer box and not on the product itself, it will have no effect on the high performance of the filter.

Kind regards,

Yohanan
"Correct items arrived next day"
Christopher M
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service. First rate."
"Excellent service and product"
"Better air quality for my wife who suffers from asthma. Particularly useful while we have had builders doing some alterations."
"Easy to use website and ordering. Good communication and quick delivery."
"Great service very recommended"
"Quick delivery helpful staff and quality products"
"I particularly liked that even using the free delivery option allowed me to see how many stops the courier still had to go before reaching mine."
"Honest guidance when I rang for advice on which model to purchase. Very swift delivery."
"I am having running nose every morning.At first in September,2014 doctor told me that I am suffering from synus ,and gave me a lot of medicine.he adviced to take steam.l took those medicine for 2 month but the condition gradually become worse.then I move towards natural treatment,and done some inhalation and exhalation exercise .they helped me but later no effect of those exercise.I consulted from many doctors who advised me to take steam regularlyand I took .now it's more than 2 years and my nose is still running every morning.pls help me."
"Its really helped me ,and give better advice and precautions."
"Fast shipping good products"
"Very bad customer service. Having placed an online order, I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order. I rang the following day to ask whether my oreder had in fact been received, and was informed that someone would ring me back. I heard nothing so rang again, then again at two hourly intervals, and still nothing!"
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.83 based on 399 reviews