Allergy Cosmos Reviews

02031760713

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Tell us how Allergy Cosmos made you happy
Since having pneumonia & developing a reaction to bird antigen, pollen & dust etc, I bought a Blue Aur 203 HEPA unit. What a difference! Hv just bought replacement filter from Allergy Cosmos ..good price, quick delivery and great filter. Highly recommend the service & product.
Competively priced with an excellent delivery service.
Always quick & reliable delivery, trustworthy
280i excellent product, and at 84 years old I find my sleep much improved during this hot season. Found it difficult to breathe at night being irritated by pollen, dry skin, mould spores from humidity, etc, etc. Impressed by tHe silent running on low (night) running.
Filter ordered and delivered next day. Good service; could not wish for more.
Fast delivery, great communication, accommodating and courteous staff (Lekan in particular)
Great service and always fast delivery and well packaged.
A brilliant product. Really helped with pollen and dust allergy. Definitely would recommend this to anyone with skin allergies.
Takes a minimum to produce excellently cleaned clothes etc. No allergy problems at all.
IQAIR product are first class. Allergy Cosmos deliver quickly and efficiently.
Great company with a well thought out set of products and very prompt and easy delivery.
I was told this shipped several days ago. The shipper says that they have not received the parcel for the tracking number that you provided. I have contacted you twice to discuss. Both times I was told someone that someone would contact me shortly with information. However, no one has contacted me. I now have no product and no answers as to what is going on. This is unacceptable. The level of customer service that I have received is appalling.
Hello Mr. Blanchette, We’re terribly sorry to hear of the issues you’ve had with this particular order. Unfortunately as you contacted us over the weekend, we were unavailable to immediately answer your queries. Instead, you spoke to our third-party answering service who took down your message and sent it to us first thing on Monday morning. Thankfully, we were able to get to the bottom of the issue on the same day while keeping you informed at every step of the way. As a regular customer of ours, this was naturally an extremely rare occurrence you experienced and we thank you for your patience while we worked together to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Kind regards, The Allergy Cosmos team
Always polite and helpful. Delivery excellent
Very easy to use website, delivery was very quick and the product was very well packed. The price was the best so will be recommending to friends and family.
Very fast delivery. Reliable carrier. Filter exactly as ordered. All good.
I get what I order with no fuss and good service. What more could one ask for.
Excellent efficient service, good product at a very competitive price.
Good service and always very helpful on the phone. Also give an honest opinion on what you need and what you don't need.
Prompt delivery, product as expected.
Excellent product, gets clothes clean without triggering allergy. No hassle ordering and delivery. Will buy again.
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.84 based on 817 reviews