Allergy Cosmos Reviews

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Allergy Cosmos?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick delivery helpful staff and quality products"
"Best price we found for an excellent vacuum cleaner - Miele C3 Complete Allergy Solution. We bought this to specifically target dust mites in our house as my daughter has an atopic allergy triggered eczema. After just a couple of days it has already improved her skin dramatically and it is an all round excellent vacuum cleaner. Well made and well designed. We're very happy and would recommend!"
"I particularly liked that even using the free delivery option allowed me to see how many stops the courier still had to go before reaching mine."
"Quick easy delivery Bought a blue air air purifier. It works really well clears the air so quickly, with a dog and a fire it is incredible the difference it makes."
"Honest guidance when I rang for advice on which model to purchase. Very swift delivery."
"I am having running nose every morning.At first in September,2014 doctor told me that I am suffering from synus ,and gave me a lot of medicine.he adviced to take steam.l took those medicine for 2 month but the condition gradually become worse.then I move towards natural treatment,and done some inhalation and exhalation exercise .they helped me but later no effect of those exercise.I consulted from many doctors who advised me to take steam regularlyand I took .now it's more than 2 years and my nose is still running every morning.pls help me."
"Its really helped me ,and give better advice and precautions."
"Fast shipping good products"
"Easy to order. Delivered quickly. There was some damage to outer cardboard box but contents didn’t seem to be damaged. Item was easy to set up and has already ( after 2 days) made an enormous positive difference to my sons breathing and seems to have eased his cough and nasal congestion. Very pleased with this product so far especially low noise levels and ability to use iPhones etc to control it. Pleased we got the smoke stop version - (just luck that we realised this filter did more than stop cigarette smoke) but also voc s etc. Would certainly recommend this product to someone wondering whether to buy or not. We bought the blue air classic 280i smoke stop for £479"
"Very bad customer service. Having placed an online order, I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order. I rang the following day to ask whether my oreder had in fact been received, and was informed that someone would ring me back. I heard nothing so rang again, then again at two hourly intervals, and still nothing!"
"Bought aircon years ago..filters and machine are working brilliantly."
"Swift service, quality product"
"Thank you for your cheap cost and available always!"
"I bought this for my son who suffers from allergies. It is a great machine and really does clean the air in his messy room. It is a large machine though so you need to find space for it. Otherwise we are very happy with this purchase and feel that it is a quality machine."
"Great service."
"Ordered 2 Blueair 200 filters and have been using them with great effect in the bedroom. About to order another set of replacements."
"The product arrived in a very good condition and very speedily as well."
"Great customer service - quickly answered online query and prompt delivery."
"Good customer service"
"on time. easy to order."
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.83 based on 394 reviews