Allergy Cosmos Reviews

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Allergy Cosmos made you happy

"I order blueair filter from allergy cosmos semi-annually. The service they provide is excellent. They offer the best price across the internet and manage the deliver the item in a very short time period. I am very happy about the service. Sni"
"The technical advice was incredible and felt after speaking to them that I could make an informed choice."
"I've owned an IQAir GC MultiGas Air Purifier with PF40 Coarse Dust Pre-Filter since May 2017. It has been an excellent product sold by a very professional firm. Their initial help in choosing the right model was excellent. The IQAir is brilliant at removing smells from my kitchen/family room [I have indoor cats] and the filters have lasted well, with only 1 replacement needed so far. My only wish is that IQAir made a product that can be controlled by the Amazon Alexa. It's unlikely such control could be retrofitted but that would put the icing on the cake for me. I can only hope such a model comes on to the market. Meanwhile, if you want to buy the best air filter manufactured *anywhere*, just use Allergy Cosmos to fulfill your needs."
"Very fast shipping"
"Filter send out very quickly and works really well"
"Fast delivery, what more can I say?"
"Responsive, smart...a good business model"
"Company is great and so it the website easy to negotiate. I have the IQ air and needed replacement filters, which came quickly and were packed well."
"Quick delivery and prompt customer service! Thanks"
"Efficient service...the replacement filter delivered in a timely manner"
"Fast delivery and good communication. Happy with the product."
"Great product"
"Great product knowledge and service"
"Prompt and efficient service. Helpful staff at the other end of the phone."
"The filter I ordered arrived next day, and was well packaged.Instalation was simple and my air purifier is operational again. Thank you for your prompt service."
"Good service, product as advertised."
"My order came very quickly and well packed. I have found these products do help for a family member with cat allergies."
"Just got item, all good so far. Swift response to our delivery questions and very quick delivery of item itself. Team seem really friendly. Will definitely continue to shop here in future. Recommended."
"Their products are great and the service is second to none. Fast delivery. Trouble free ordering. All good."
"Great items, great customer service, and great prices"
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.82 based on 491 reviews