Allergy Cosmos Reviews

02031760713

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Tell us how Allergy Cosmos made you happy
Great product has run flawlessly 24/7 for 6 years and what a difference to air quality
It was very easy to order from allergy cosmos. They even gave a tracking number to track my parcel, the only issue was I had to download an app to do so. But otherwise it is fine.
Great product as always. Breathing in clean air.
The Allergy Cosmos system did not approve my UK Visa debit card so I had to ask my brother to place the order, and pay him back. However, the delivery was very prompt and smooth, which is pretty good given the present fuel and supply chain challenges in UK.
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Excellent customer service.
Allergy Cosmos, in my opinion, is extremely helpful and very efficient. I hope to be their customer for a long time. Thank you for the prompt service.
Good price and quick delivery.
I like the way the order was delivered on time. Keep it up as this makes customers to have the trust to order more. One thing though that got me a little bit of concerned was the first time I turned on the air purifier, it took quiet a while of time to get ride of the factory smell. The whole house was smelling of factory scent which didn't go away till couple of days. Nevertheless, all settle down now and we enjoying our fresh air. It's still too soon to notice what benefits the air purifier has impacting on our health. Hoping to see a change.........
I bought this product recently and so far I am very happy with its function. Assembly is easy although the casters tend to come out of the legs for they do not securely fit in
Very good service, online help customer service 24 hours.
Excellent customer service! I have been ordered from Allergy Cosmos for many years, it never disappoints me.
Always good prompt service and delivery
First time using Allergy Cosmos, process to order my replacement filter was good. Only slight issue was that I didn't get the usual email or SMS from the courier as I am used to with other distributors but I may have missed a tick box. Product was as expected and in good condition, price same as competitors but could deliver a day sooner.
I'm very disappointed with AC. The £900 IQ Health Pro I purchased five years ago has malfunctioned. In fact there is a distinct smell now coming from the machine. AC refuses to dispatch a technician to evaluate the machine. I will be writing to the manufacturer and lodging a complaint.
Hello Mr Bush, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations on this occasion. We are of course happy to look at your IQAir unit to investigate any issues. However, as we discussed the warranty on your unit has lapsed more than two years ago therefore it would either need to be dropped off at our office or any shipping covered by yourself. We would test and diagnose any faults free of charge, if any repairs are required we would advise you on this beforehand as they would be chargeable. Please let me know if you would like to go ahead with this or if we can help with anything else at all. Kind Regards, Allergy Cosmos
Delivered on time, good service, item performs as expected.
Helpful over the phone, quick to resolve any problems, fast delivery, wish all company's were like allergy Cosmo's
I am using it now. the sound is quiet and hopefully it will work for my allergy to cats
Allergy Cosmos 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Great product ,quick delivery and very helpful
Since having pneumonia & developing a reaction to bird antigen, pollen & dust etc, I bought a Blue Aur 203 HEPA unit. What a difference! Hv just bought replacement filter from Allergy Cosmos ..good price, quick delivery and great filter. Highly recommend the service & product.
Competively priced with an excellent delivery service.
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.84 based on 835 reviews