Allergy Cosmos Reviews

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Allergy Cosmos?

"Good products backed up with excellent service. Have regularly purchased them for four years and recommend them."
"Love your product. However, delivery wise it was a disaster! The parcel was left outside a completely different address two miles down the road. Luckily our Postman saw it and brought it with him on his round. He always goes above and beyond. Parcel was correctly addressed so this is not your fault, but that of the carrier."
"We have been a customer for many years. Service is first class and very knowledgeable if you have any questions."
"Excellent service, just a shame that replacement filters are so bloomin expensive! Not allergycosmos’ fault though."
"Always great service. My filters arrived the next day."
"I sent two messages on allergy cosmos website which remained unanswered after two weeks asking for advice on which i.q. Air appliance to buy to remove benzyne, formaldehyde and other voc's from my home. Due to the current vogue of suburbanites burning wood in their stoves my local air quality is terrible. I bought 5 x i.q. Air pro plus purifiers, £(4,500) plus the new small bedroom device personal zone protector, and their air quality home monitor only to find out that the i.q. Pro plus 250 doesn't make your home totally safe airwise at all, since it doesn't screen toxic gases in wood-smoke from the air, just particles 2.5. I simply wanted someone at allergy cosmos to advise me which of their products would top-up my already considerable investment in home air quality equipment. The layout of the on-line site is amateurish with a tiny little box at the bottom for one to submit their question and when you do submit a comment it, out the blue, it promptly tips you out of the thread. Allergy cosmos products are excellent, but the on-line support, and presentation of it's slightly baffling site is disappointing when you consider that their returns, filter-ordering procedures and telephone one-to-one contact is, I've found, so excellent. Could someone at allergy cosmos please enter their on-line staff workroom and wake everybody up."
"From point of contact to receiving goods was very quick with no complaints apart from the fact that I did not receive a confirmation of my payment for goods which I would have liked as it was quite a large sum of money My IQ Air arrived very quickly and apart from having to ask a couple of Questions to the technical team - all was well. As I have only been using this for 2 days , I reserve judgement as to its efficiency but as a similar thing (BlueAir) was recommended by my brother in Australia, I have every faith that it will work. Thank you Allergy Cosmos"
"From start to finish very professional service, delivery on time, packaged well. Excellent product knowledge from the team. IQAir 250 really has improved our air quality."
"Good price and fast delivery."
"Quick delivery and the most reasonable price I could find. Couldn't fault it as the filters I bought aren't as cheap with other suppliers. Thank you and will use you again."
"Excellent website. Very friendly efficient customer aftersales service"
"Good service"
"Friends, Perfect service and delivery as always for our Blueair air filter replacements. Super fast, delivered when promised, and impeccably packaged. Many thanks on behalf of my entire family."
"Great service"
"Very good service on the phone, excellent. Think the filter was little dearer than some places maybe. very happy over all. Thank you"
Dear Ms. W,

Thank you for your review.

We just checked and could not find a cheaper supplier then us. Nevertheless, if you ever see a product that is offered by an authorised dealer for less, please do get in contact with us and we will beat the price for you. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Yohanna Hansen
"Prompt service can’t imagine life without my Blueair purifier"
"Always good service but expensive suppose you get what u pay for !!!"
"Great service, thank you"
"Customer service was excellent - friendly and very helpful. Delivery was speedy and on time. Thank you Allergy Cosmos."
"Quick delivery"