Allergy Cosmos Reviews

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Allergy Cosmos made you happy

"Allergy cosmos has and is always very reliable for several years. Ordered air purifiers and filters from them over the years."
"good~~~~~~~~~~"
"good selection and prompt delivery of replacement filters - thank you"
"The air purifier arrived within a few days of ordering and was ready to use straight away. Simple instructions helped to get us started."
"Excellent service and can provide information needed."
"We’ve had it a few weeks and it’s very good so far."
"They are very helpful and trustworthy. Great client support."
"I'm very happy with my AllergyCosmos orders. Have ordered several items, including HEPA filters for Miele products, IQ Air filters, and look forward to continue buying my supplies. Packaging is perfect, items arrive quickly and service has been excellent consistently."
"Great customer service, quick response to queries and very happy with products."
"Good product, swift delivery."
"Good Website, Informative & Fast Delivery"
"Made my order on the Friday was kept informed of order progress by email By Monday my order arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition. Would definitely use Allergy cosmos again & probably will be ordering my Replacement filters from them. 10/10 guys Thank you."
"Very reliable company."
"This was my first order with Allergy Cosmos for a replacement filter for my IQAir HealthPro 250 air purifier. The transaction was 100% perfect and I received my item in no time at all, so will definitely be dealing with them again regarding future orders.... purchase with complete confidence!"
Dear Mr Powell,

We appreciate your kind words and we’re thrilled to hear that you are happy with your replacement filter and the efficiency of the delivery. Our number one priority is always making sure that your order and delivery experience is a smooth and seamless one by getting your order to you as quickly as possible. We partner with a number of reliable courier services that share our goal in getting your order to you in a timely fashion and we’re glad to hear that you are pleased with this service.

Allergy Cosmos Team
"I bought a replacement filter for my Blueair 200 model air purifier which I also bought from AllergyCosmos. Each year I return to their website to get 2 more filters - which I replace every 6 months to keep the purifier in its best working order. Their website is simple and easy to use. I can simply logon to the website and reorder replacement filters very quickly. Delivery is very quick. I would recommend AllergyCosmos."
"Allergy Cosmos were excellent at responding to my many questions before my purchase of an air purifier for my chronic hay fever and dust mite allergy symptoms. Everything was explained clearly and I never felt rushed. The service they provided I would describe as excellent. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase this type of product."
Dear Ms. Berridge,

Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review. We are delighted that you are happy with the Blueair 405 air purifier and also our commitment in providing excellent customer service. Our staff is constantly striving to ensure that you receive the most relevant and unbiased information before you make any decision on a product and we are always more than happy to answer your questions. Your kind words are a reflection of this hard work and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Allergy Cosmos Team
"Quick and efficient service."
"Works well and from the old filter collects a lot of dust and fluff"
"Ordered a Blueair 405 Air Purifier a few days ago. First impression is that it seems to make a difference to my chronic hay fever. The purifier wasn't cheap but it was a 'Which' Best Buy so I decided to take a punt. I was hopeful it would help but unsure whether it would control my symptoms, but thought I'd give it a go. Well two days in and the difference is noticeable. The unit has three speeds and the lowest two are barely audible. The top speed is quite noisy but would only be used for short blasts. It is a big item so you need to have room, but so far I am quite impressed. As soon as I go outside my nose starts to pour but once inside the symptoms quietly subside. I slept better last night for the first time in ages, and I didn't position it in the bedroom as there wasn't room but even in the hallway it helped! I normally wake with fits of coughing and a sore throat but this machine seems to have helped! I am impressed with the company who answered all my questions prior to purchase and I am impressed with the purifier!"
"Good communication, fast delivery."
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.84 based on 544 reviews