Allergy Cosmos Reviews

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Allergy Cosmos ?

"Excellent value and quick delivery."
"Fantastic swift service as always"
"I shipped an IQ air purifier PREMAX filter. The new filter was shipped within two days and detailed instructions were included. I'm very happy to put in the new white filter for the black filter. Thank you."
"Easy ordering system, quick delivery. I was notified of the delivery time on the day by text (it specified the particular hour), and this would have been very helpful to know when ordering."
"Efficient firm; quick delivery; cannot say anything about the product, which was bought on the basis that the representations made must be correct; cannot therefore say whether this is the best product or compare it with its rivals."
"Excellent fast delivery service. Well packed."
"very expensive but always prompt dispatch and good quality products"
"Merchandise was quickly delivered, as expected"
"Service from Allergy Cosmos has previously been OK. But this time their chosen courier left my order outside and it rained heavily. The replacement filter was sent in just its own cardboard box which was soaked right through. As a result this filter has never performed properly. Contacted Allergy Cosmos, but ended up having to write off this £100 filter."
"Yohanna was very knowledgeable about the different air purifiers she was selling which helped me to decide which one to buy. Process was simple, efficient and fast. delivery arrived withing two days. will defintely purchase again from Allergy Cosmos."
"UK Mail sent a text saying it will deliver after my office has closed. Then it said it left a card but didn’t. I tried to contact them but only option is a comment box on their website. If they are planning arrive that late past 6pm, I told them via this comment box on their website, to deliver to my home address. UK Mail said that it can’t. Today is 19 May. Their Website tracking and phone automated system still says the parcel is EXPECTED to be delivered on 18 May, yesterday. Throughout this ordeal, I’ve also reached out to you, Allergy Cosmos. But my call gets answered each time by a different person, they subsequently take my information and tell me that someone will call me back. But of course no one calls me back. I hereby request a full refund immediately. The order number is: 100028920. Sincerely Soo Shin Kobberstad"
Dear Ms Kobberstad,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that UK Mail was not able to reach you when they attempted to deliver your order on Wednesday at 17:32 and Thursday at 16:52, and did not - as you said - leave a calling card. Not leaving a calling card is obviously not acceptable and we will raise a complaint on your behalf with UKMail.

Regarding your calls to us on Saturday and my colleague's call back to you on Sunday: unfortunately our ability to redirect or rearrange deliveries over the weekend is very limited and most issues like these have to be worked out the following Monday. However, that has more to do with limitations on UKMail’s end then ours.

If you have certain currier companies that you prefer over others, then please do let us know. We will do our best to see if we can accommodate your preferences.

Kind regards,

Yohanna
"I order my filter every three months. I find the web site very easy to use and my order is placed effortlessly. My filter arrives within a couple of days. I would recommend Allergy Cosmos for filters and air purifiers."
"They make good products and are helpful and efficient when it comes to spare parts."
"Very helpful comparative advice and recommendations"
"I am completely satisfied with the service I received. Staff are helpful and answer all questions and concerns with knowledge."
"I joined back when one person ran it all. The service just keeps getting better. The website is great with lots of detailed information to help you pick the right equipment. The prices are reasonable as well. If you have any questions they are very supportive."
Dear Mr D.,

Thank you for your review and your loyalty! It means a lot to get positive feedback from long standing customers. We will keep working hard to provide you with the very best information, products, ​and service.

All the best wishes,

Yohanna
"delivery fast and great product!"
"Excellent service. Wonderful product."
"We have had a problem with formaldehyde in our offices which local and national government departments and ministers showed little interest trying to substantiate where they emanated from. Realising it was something we had to manage, we came upon the products provided by COSMOS Allergy and their Swiss made Chemisorb air purification machines, which have remedied the problem."
"Swift delivery, good product"
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.81 based on 414 reviews