Allergy Cosmos Reviews

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Allergy Cosmos ?

"Really efficient service Verr helpful staff and great delivery time and date"
"Sent me a faulty air purifier that did not even start. When they received the unit back told me it was working and they will take £55 restocking fee for a used unit when it didn't even start. Nice try. I made a video of the unit not starting and it was simply ignored when I sent them the link to the video. Still owed £379. Going to PayPal to recover funds. Dishonest company!"
"Quick delivery and item as ordered."
"Good service."
"needed a replacement filter. Excellent service from Yohanna."
"Fast and friendly service"
"Product does exactly what it says."
"The staff arent exactly scientifically trained, but their advice is good for those who want knowledge between products they stock. For this it is better to go to the manufacturers themselves. Regarding sales and product dispatch they are excellent."
Dear Mr K,

Thank you for your review.

I understand you spoke with a couple of my colleagues on several occasions regarding the questions you had.

If you at any point feel that your questions have not been answered adequately, please always do let us know. We do have senior technical advisers, which will be able to answer more or less any question you might have regarding the products we sell and air purification in general:)

Kind regards,

Yohanna
"Quick delivery, and professional service. Really know their subject and good source of information about how to manage the allergy or what product to choose."
"Delivered very promptly."
"Good equipment, fast delivery"
"Quick delivery, website is easy to use. I like breathing cleaner air, fighting back against all that traffic! Thank you."
"Bought a Blue Air 411 model from Allergy Cosmos, delivery is fast and packed very well. Happy with my purchase !"
"Excellent value and quick delivery."
"Fantastic swift service as always"
"I shipped an IQ air purifier PREMAX filter. The new filter was shipped within two days and detailed instructions were included. I'm very happy to put in the new white filter for the black filter. Thank you."
"Easy ordering system, quick delivery. I was notified of the delivery time on the day by text (it specified the particular hour), and this would have been very helpful to know when ordering."
"Efficient firm; quick delivery; cannot say anything about the product, which was bought on the basis that the representations made must be correct; cannot therefore say whether this is the best product or compare it with its rivals."
"Excellent fast delivery service. Well packed."
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.80 based on 428 reviews