A Farley Country Attire Reviews

Read A Farley Country Attire Reviews

support@afarley.co.uk

77 Harborough Road (A6), Kibworth

Tell us how A Farley Country Attire made you happy
This is a great family run business. I have bought clothes and shoes previously and goods are shipped quickly and well packaged. They stock premium brands and do great deals. I would recommend taking g a look and signing up to their mailing list for great deals. They also operate a loyalty scheme which gives money off future purchases.
Verra bad service i dont receve my order again 19 septembre 2020 and thé conpagny never return my email
Found Farley when looking for Meyer jeans online. Great service and love the personal touch. Great To be supporting independent retailers and will certainly be using them again.
I purchased some Dubarry shoes which are excellent. A great product with great service from Farley Country Attire
Good choice of quality clothing, easy to order and delivery is fast. I have not had a problem or wante to return so cannot comment on these aspects, but I would recommend Farley and if I was buying country style clothing I would definitely have a look at their offerings.
Excellent speedy service. Garment was exactly as described. Very professional and highly recommend.
Beautiful Quality jacket, both in materials used and in the expertise of sewing skill. Really good service from the assistant when making an enquiry to buy on line, her advice received was extremely helpful in helping a decision on sizing.

The garment was packed beautifully, so arrived safely and in the time frame given.

Shopping with A Farley County Attire, was a really good experienc.
It is a pleasure to deal with them - all of the benefits of a modern service focus but never losing that personal touch from a traditional family firm.
Schoenen van Barker met zeer hoge kwaliteit !
A GREAT VARIETY OF HIGH QUALITY CLOTHING AND SHOES AT EXTREMELY FAIR PRICING AND ADDED LOYALITY DISCOUNTS. FANTASTIC SERVICE AND VERY MUCH CUSTOMER FOCUSED SO CAN CERTAINLY RECOMMEND.
Brilliant service coupled with excellent shoes at competitive prices.
Nice to support a family business which knows how to provide good service and products :)
I have ordered usually trousers from the above but the service has always been good and the trousers a good fit and good quality.
Excellent online site. My husband likes Meyer products which we can easily purchase from Farley, knowing we will receive outstanding service, quick delivery on products that we can no longer purchase where we live
Lovely company to deal with. Excellent service. Items well packaged, and quick delivery, where available.
Excellent quality merchandise and superb customer service.
Great service during the lock down period and discount on my first order... Oh and the Harkila boots are absolutely " top notch" many thanks..
I bought the best pair of boots I ever owned. This was a recommendation and I don’t regret it one bit.
These are amazing quality, strongly made, looks stylish, keep warm and dry.
Exactly what I needed with 4 active boys during rugby, football practise, run in the park or beach walk. If you hesitate, we’ll don’t, money well spent
5 stars all round ,great service and lovely reply to email. Good old fashioned service . Wishing you every success in the current climate .
Very good service and products.
A Farley Country Attire is rated 4.84 based on 248 reviews