Additional Lengths Reviews

Maxwells Corner 1-3 Norton Road

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Additional Lengths?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mrs P Stringer
Verified Buyer
"Products bought (remi cachet shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, frizz spray) have a really lovely smell and seem to be very good quality. My only negative is that the dispensing lid on the conditioner was broken and had been stuck down with a piece of tape, and I feel that the packaging for shipment could have been better - the gift box was broken in two places and the cellophane on the front of the box had come off completely. Overall the product is very good, but considering the price I would have expected more care to be taken in packing and shipping."
Cally Sampson
Verified Buyer
"The shop in Leeds was out of stock of the hair that I needed . The guy there helped me choose what I needed online by staying in the phone and shopping with me , so I choose the right extensions. Amazing customer service. Thank you!"
"Amazing service and amazing quality hair! My last set of extensions lasted me 3 years and I have just had some more delivered. Great quality"
"Poor quality hair, not enough hair to be classed as a ‘ full head ‘"
"Awful quality hair ! Customer service don't help once it's been fitted"
Hello,

This review has appeared unauthorised. Can you please provide more information so we can ensure we deal with your complaint appropriately.

Many Thanks
Clare Pickles
Verified Buyer
"I brought some hair glue for £19.99 and it doesn't stick"
Hello Clare,

Sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your adhesive.
After checking your order there are 2 options of strength and you have chosen the lessor version.

However this is till a great adhesive so if you need help or advice using this product please dont hesitate to contact us.

Regards
Sales Team
Amie Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Quality products you can trust found everything I needed from hair extensions and aftercare plus great tools and sales info"
"I love my new locks!!! I ordered them not knowing what to expect. Quality is great, and match my hair perfectly! Would defo order from here again!"
"Always purchased my hair from Additional lengths. I bought the euro weave. 110 g. Great as always. Lovely thick hair. Very happy"
Victoria Farrell
Verified Buyer
"Overall experience was brilliant, great communication and speedy delivery, item looks exactly as pictures and described."
"Hair was ordered and delivered on time, the hair was of great quality and my client loves it!!"
Julie Stott
Verified Buyer
"Not overly happy as have struggled for the few orders to get medium brown (6) ?? And the hair doesn't seem as good as quality as it was when I first started ordering 2-3 years ago- so little disappointed recently"
"Great quality and very quick delivery"
Louise Rose Moore
Verified Buyer
"The hair is to heavy for the clips the hair it’s self is good quality but the clips and the material they are on are not the clips drop which then causes the half a wig to show."
Carrie-Ann Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant customer service! Fast delivery. Amazing product. X"
Karen Robson
Verified Buyer
"Great products ,always available stock, fast delivery"
Tea Simpson
Verified Buyer
"The extensions are really good quality but they are not 1B as shown on the actual colour scale, I died my hair 1B in preparation for the extensions my hair is natural black and the extensions are dark brown."
"Question delivery"
"Was ment to be a quick delivery as I payed £5.00 but took a whole 7 days basically. Failed to get my hair done due to this."
Charlotte Ashby-griggs
Verified Buyer
"Nice hair and service although after sending 8 pics I was sent a colour that didn’t resemble my hair colour whatsoever so Iv had to return them for a refund and have been told nothing else is suitable for me. Nice customer service though."
Additional Lengths is rated 4.29 based on 315 reviews