Additional Lengths Reviews

Maxwells Corner 1-3 Norton Road

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Additional Lengths ?

"Disappointing, its so thin and i wont be able use it, expected more"
Hi there sorry to hear that you aren't happy with our product. As long as it hasn't been removed from it's backing card or had it's security tags removed you can return the product for a refund. Please see our returns policy here: https://www.additionallengths.co.uk/returns-i96
"Great... excellent product and fast delivery!"
"Finally hair that lasted a couple of months, pale blond as well"
"Excellent product and professional service."
"Very happy with hair .. very good quality"
"I've had my extensions a year now,just ordered some more, absolutely loved them and the customer service are second to nine! Called me with a slight hiccup which got rectified instantly 5 stars"
"Amazing quality hair and next day delivery would always recommend"
"Great service. Amazing quality!! *****"
"Because of a glitch on Additional Lengths website with ordering and NOT being able to "change my address" to the proper zip code, trying atleast 8 times, I was actually NOT able to complete my order. VERY DISAPPOINTING!"
"Love them so easy to put in and straighten"
"The best tape extensions I have ever used. Looks like your own hair growing from the scalp. Easy to use , amazing colours and the quality is second to none. I’ve used a lot of other company’s before additional lengths but I will never use anyone else now . I just wish I’d found them sooner ."
"Excellent quality and very fast shipping"
"Amazing customer support great to do business with"
"Very impressed with the customer service, polite and efficient contacted by email and phone !! Used a different hair company in the past and the customer service was appalling hence why i have changed to a different company"
"Ordered a ‘super ring’ which wasn’t very super! Came with only 17 colours on. Wasn’t what it looked like in the picture online"
Hi Toni
From our item description:
This ring includes all of our Ombre, Dip Dye & Root Stretch shades and is an add-on to our base and mixed shade colour ring.
"Super" also relates to the swatch size available on this ring. Our regular Super Ring of base colours includes swatches of 36 colours with hair samples measuring just under 2.5 inches.
Please get in touch if we can help any further.
Thanks
"The colour which I selected for purchase is not the colour that arrived"
Hi Charlotte, I've sent you an email to the one registered on your account so we can help get this sorted.
Thanks
"Absolutely great quality and service"
"The hair quality is shocking. i had to have it removed a week later. The hair knots feels very platic and the 1b you get is not a normal 1b you get rich darkest brown/black. This colour is more like a medium moisey brown with greenish/greyish tone to it. I kept finding bluish hair in it. I comolained but novody is taking reaponsibility. Please do your re-search and spent your hardworking money elsewhere"
Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have a record of you purchasing from ourselves so cannot say that if you have purchased a genuine product or from another brand. If you have purchased from elsewhere, we would recommend going back to the seller and resolving the issue with them as they will be best suited to deal with and resolve this for you.

If you have purchased direct, please get in touch and we will be more than happy to resolve any issues that you may have had.
"We are a salon who use the Remi ultra tips, usually the hair is fantastic but myself and a couple off my costumers have recently received a really bad extensions they are nothing like they used to be! Half the thickness but the same price!! I have picture evidence of the hair extensions the difference between the old and new which is horric which I shall post around if this isn’t resolved quickly and I have really fine hair and it’s doesnt even blend my base line and that’s with a 100 (4 packs). They don’t seem to want to take any fault for this, when sending pictures they said they only take it from weight not picture so I weighed them still wouldn’t offer me a refund or to send out thicker ones like they used to, I am waiting for a response on where to go next so shall keep you all updated and I think if this is the new hair everyone needs to find somewhere else, hopefully they will be helpful and resolve my matter so In future money isnt wasted and costumers aren’t left over charged for poor quality hair"
Hello Isobel,

I believe this issue is currently in the process of been resolved for you and we have since requested the hair back so that we can further examine the issue and refund, replace or exchange the issue depending on our findings.

We do find it a little unfair that this review has been posted before we were given the chance to fully respond and resolve any issue that you are having. We are unable to fully resolve any issue without first being able to examine the hair properly, which we have since been able to do.

This is under review, but we will know further information once we are able to examine the rest of the hair and resolve this issue for you.
"The tapes don’t last, first time I washed my hair they all started peeling I am a professional and a professional fitted them, very disappointed!"
Hi Alethea
We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied. The tape tabs we supply are of very high quality and can last up to 12 weeks however this will depend on how you maintain the bonded area or if they are initially fitted correctly. When using these tape tabs you must ensure that any residue from removal solutions has been thoroughly removed from the extension as this replacement sounds like something has gone wrong during that process. If you require any help or assistance on how to use the product correctly please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Additional Lengths is rated 4.28 based on 424 reviews