Additional Lengths Reviews

Maxwells Corner 1-3 Norton Road

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Additional Lengths?

"Fast delivery and have had lots of compliments from others on the fantastic quality"
"Excellent Quality"
Sharon Easdon
Verified Buyer
"Great service product arrived on time and hair is fantastic quality"
Joanne Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Additional lengths never fail to deliver superb quality hair, delivery is always quick and the hair is the best by far."
"Love this hair so much! So thick and lasts a very long time. Definitely worth the price absolutely love"
Mrs Leanne Starkie
Verified Buyer
"This is the first time I’ve bought from Additional Lengths but won’t be the last. The hair is fantastic quality. So much better than anything I’ve used before. Thanks."
"The seller was great, super fast delivery and in original packaging. It was just the actual items were not very good at all. The colour was not as expected and difficult to use"
Angela Kaye
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient service. Have been buying from Additional Lengths for many years and have always found the service to be 5 star. If phoning for advice the staff are extremely helpful."
"Tried to order twice and they didn’t process my payment , still waiting for a refund"
Gillian Greer
Verified Buyer
"Great service and Top Quality Remi Hair. Very satisfied"
Laura Hall
Verified Buyer
"Hair is high quality as usual I still think that delivery should be free when spending so much money 😊"
Rebecca Court
"Brilliant service"
"Really good service. Had a problem and they sorted it straight away. I will definetly use them again."
"The hair i ordered was meant to be natural black buts its more a medium brown. The hair was very thin. I ordered 120 grams and an additional piece for 30 grams but hair pieces where patchy and think poor quality hair"
Tracey Broomhead
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 3x human hair wrap around pony tails from website for clients ( said they were in stock ) got a phone call the day I should of received them Saying 2 of them were out of stock and not getting any more stock in for months ???"
"Quick delivery and prompt customer service! However, I was very surprised and disappointed that the medium brown hair I ordered was actually more of a medium blonde! Did not match my own medium brown hair at all!"
"Gutted as I have opened the pack of extensions and realised the width of them aren’t long enough. I spent £160 on something I can’t use now. Although The hair quality is amazing I cannot use them. Had you of written the width on the website I would have known it would have been too small in size"
Sara Colfer
Verified Buyer
"Always good quality stuff would highly recommend"
Patricia Boyle
Verified Buyer
"Rachel was extremely helpful and kind and went out of her way to find a suitable bun for me."
Sarah Leimtter
Verified Buyer
"The hair is the best I’ve been wearing extensions for over 10 years and so glad I tried this company the hair is excellent quality and lasts ages it’s thick and silky smooth and the staff are super helpful . Wouldn’t go anywhere else now ."
Additional Lengths is rated 4.29 based on 342 reviews