Additional Lengths Reviews

Baby & Toddler
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Additional Lengths made you happy

Amie Bennett
"Been using the elegance range for a year now and I am amazed at the quality My clients love it and most of them are still on the same set Wouldn’t use any other company now"
Sarah Ball
"Fab hair thank you"
Linsey Williams
"Great company even sent me. Some freebies shower cap head towel top people x"
"Prompt service"
"Good quality hair however customer service extremely poor. Tried to contact regarding an order and had no response from customer service."
"We have used additional lengths a few times now and have been more that thrilled!! Great quality! Great prices! And superb customer service! These extensions in the picture where custom dyed by us for our client 💙"
"Love my remi cachet mini tips. I have tried others but these are the best quality and last for ever."
"Amazing hair and fast delivery, wouldn’t use anyone else"
Good aftercare and maintenance is a great way to make sure your extensions continue to look so good!
"Excellent quality hair"
"Additional Lengths meet my expectations to the highest level of satisfaction! Their products are of excellent quality, customer service is extremely efficient and delivery is incredibly fast!"
"Great customer service! The ladies there are always helpful and lovely! Got my products on time with no hassle - fantastic! X"
"Still not recieved!!"
Hi Jodine, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Without going into too much detail about your order via a public platform - we would always recommend selecting a fully tracked and guaranteed delivery service. At this time of year delivery times can only be used as estimates however at least with a guaranteed service you can fully track it and we can refund postage costs if it fails to meet its guaranteed delivery window. Please get in touch with us via telephone or email if your item is not received within 28 days of purchase.
"Really love the hair but my poor review is due to the fact you can’t get it half the time. For the third time the hair I require is out of stock as are a lot of others talking to other people and hairdresser. I have been waiting for two months and have had to order 18” when I only require 14” therefore costing me more money for hair that will be cut off and wasted. I think it is poor service that this keeps happening."
Hi Dawn
The colour 55 tape hair came back into stock 2 days ago, we usually advise customers when they call when we expect deliveries so if you need to know when we are getting something back in stock, just give us a call!
If you want to return the 18" to swap for the 14" just fill in a returns form. Thanks
"Excellent service fast delivery and excellent customer service fast reply when I emailed with queries"
"Brilliant service, packaging, quick delivery, and price. Well done"
"Hair as described really pleased. Fast delivery would highly recommend 👍"
"Beat hair !!!! I dye it alot and it still lasts me a year or longer easily ! I absolutely adore all the free gifts your get woth each purchase too ❤️ the black friday deal was AMAZING!! Please do more ."
"Ordered fringe in medium brown - when it arrived was blonde! Think the colour refs need amending ;)"
Hi and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. You can return items that aren't to your liking so long as the security tags have not been removed. Just simply fill in the returns form here https://www.additionallengths.co.uk/returns-i96
Get in touch if we can be of any further assistance :)
"I’ve had the micro bead extensions from here and I thought they were great but the clip ins I feel are too bulky and poor quality."
"Had extensions installed, cut to my hair and styled and they came out whilst washing, unable to put back in as cut to style. Waste of money unfortunately"
Thank you for your review. I've tried to find a complaint registered regarding your purchase but haven't been able to find one. We would be happy to help you resolve this issue if you would like to fill in a complaints form so we can investigate this further for you. You can find the form here https://www.additionallengths.co.uk/complaints-form-i105 Please let us know if we can assist you further.
"I'm so glad I came across additional Lengths the hair quality is amazing as is there customer service. Rachel was so pleasant and quick to sort out a PayPal transaction that went wrong. Its always nice to have someone helpful at the end of the phone 😊 absolutely love their hair!"
Thank you very much for your review. We hope you enjoy your products just as much as we do! I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Rachel, as we try to maintain a high standard of customer care :)
"While I have only had them in for a few days so far, I am VERY pleased with both the delivery time, the price and the quality. Rooted tape ins are SO pricey, but the non-rooted kind do not hide well in my fine hair. I worried with the lower cost of these that they would not be as nice, but that was a worry I did not need to have! They are incredibly soft, thick from root to end, VERY minimal shedding (less than the more expensive ones I have had in the past!) and the colour (light auburn) was exactly as it showed on the site, and is rich and gorgeous. The tape they use is also really nice quality. Generally I lose one or two during the curing period, but I have not lost any - though I have not washed them yet. I cannot comment on how they will hold up, or how the colour will keep (fairly safe to say it is not natural) but so far, I absolutely love them. As a little bonus, They use two smaller pieces of tape per piece. I know that is not a big deal for most people, but I like to cut the pieces in half, as the smaller they are, the more natural they look and they flow much better. By doing that, they made things easier for me :)"
Additional Lengths is rated 4.26 based on 463 reviews