Additional Lengths Reviews

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Health & Beauty

Telephone

How would you rate Additional Lengths ?

"Purchasing on the website is complicated and long. The hair is so little amount for what you pay. Quality is good enough, it will do, nothing to rave about. Color selection is limited too."
"Love, love my Remy Wavy Wrap - lovely quality, soft hair. I have dark chestnut brown which is a great match for my hair. I wear it as a high bun on top of my head over my own hair tied in a very sad, skinny pony tail. It looks like I have my own thick and luxurious hair tumbling down in a messy bun. It looks completely natural and has enabled me to wear a hair up style finally after never being able to get a good updo look with my own natural fine hair. Additional lengths are highly recommend - fast delivery and super quick to refund me for the unopened alternative colours I bought to determine which colour was best for me."
"Love the hair delivery too pricey. Tried for three weeks to order most recent purchase out of stock therefore had no hair at time of appointment, not good to be out of stock for so long."
"Beautiful quality hair had to wait a few days but it's lovely hair so worth the wait..."
"Still waiting for my order ......"
"I have been using additional length for my clients for over 6 years and I love it as it last for almost a year for my clients, more especially the ultra tips which is very invisible so it works for almost everybody."
"Fantastic quality of hair and great prices!"
"Im not sure why you have sent this review as you called me to say the product was out of stock and you were refunding me, has this been dealt with ?"
"I visited additional lengths today and had the pleasure of meeting Phil and Gemma. Phil is very professional at his job, he has a good eye for colour. He is very experienced so pleased I come to the shop they made me feel very welcome very at ease and went through all the procedure with me I had injection tapes put in my hair ,and all I can say is I am amazed they look fantastic just would like to say a big thank you to you both Gemma you're a star I will be returning to this place what a little gem I have found. Thank you so much. I love my hair.. And so dos my family and frenids had so many compliments today"
"lovely thick shiny hair"
"Even though I returned the item , thanks for the efficient service and prompt refund."
"Natural looking, only down side there was no spare clips and one of mine didn’t snap into place. Other than that I would use again"
"I get the pre glued extensions from here there fab xx"
"Fast and efficient delivery very pleased with my purchase."
"First of all, I emailed with pictures of my hair colour as I am out of the country with no access to a colour ring. I received an email back the next day with a colour match for my hair. Once the hair arrived and was fitted, it was a perfect match for my hair colour! The hair is also amazing. So thick, so silky and even after washing where some extensions can loose their quality a little, these still feel exactly them same! I am so happy with both the service I received and the product that I ordered! I use the Remi Cachet Elegance Range Flat Tips in a shade 16/60."
"Next day delivery to Dublin. Super quality. What more is there to say."
"Fantastic quality with quick delivery"
"These extensions are great"
"Great hair as usual....... still think postage should be free 🙄 need to stock more of the Elegance range in the Leeds branch....... 3-4 days waiting for clients hair unless even more postage is paid 🤷🏼‍♀️"
"Bought my 2nd lot of extensions, I’ve tried every brand of extensions and additional lengths have been the only ones that are quality! Always been told because I need blonde they will never last as much as dark ones would! Which is wrong as my last lot lasted 9 months and could of wore again but chose to get new ones which are longer then the previous very happy with them"
Additional Lengths is rated 4.32 based on 393 reviews