Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
Activity Superstore Ltd 1 star review on 7th August 2017
More Photos & Videos
wide range of iterating things to give as presents
Very helpful and very quick to respond to my query. Very efficient service, can’t wait to use my vouchers. My son was over the moon with his xmas present. Great value for money too. Would highly recommend this for anything from go-karting to weekends away
Wonderful apps and link which worked out super good. Very informative and procedures to book are clear and concise. Eventhough changing selected package can be worked through so easy. 10 out of 10. Thanks.
Ive always used activity superstore and would not use any one different!!
Paid for activity for my daughter when tried to book got told they don't take bookings at that location any more. They continue to sell this location to date though. Will not refund, nearest location 7 hour round trip by car for junior activity. Not acceptable.
Hello,

I am very sorry to hear this. Any locations that no longer work with us are removed to avoid issues such as this. If you could email me on reviews@activitysuperstore.com with your voucher number and the location you believe to no longer be available, we will gladly investigate and remove if need be.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Activity Superstore
Perfect present! The voucher arrived quickly and nicely presented. I will buy again from here.
Easy to use website and e vouchers for instant receipt after payment.
Excellent website with a good selection of activities to choose from.
They had all the suitable activities i was looking for.
I was blown away by the prompt delivery of the voucher. I placed the order on Friday mid morning and received the voucher the next day.
I had a question relating to my purchase and my email was answered almost immediately. Thanks
Ordering was easy and the vouchers were delivered as promised.
Excellent present for couples!!!
Easy to use.
Received a gift of 2 night break last year and had a great weekend bin Devon. So took advantage of their special offer price this year and bought the same break myself. Great value for money and easy to purchase with email evoucher.
Ordered late afternoon, and gifts were with me next morning. Great service
Excellent service , ordered an experience ,and the voucher arrived very quickly
fast and efficient.
easy to use and quick
was very happy with the service
Was really pleased how easy and quick it was to order my activity, and how quick I received in the post.
Very prompt delivery and good prices
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 4.02 based on 577 reviews