Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"good activities we recently had a cream tea in London for our special occasion a fitting day out after 48 years of marriage. will use again this time a 2 day break"
"very happy"
"The offer from Activity Superstore was perfect for a present for my son's birthday and the purchase was carried out in an efficient way."
"Excellent service and great trips on here"
"The staff are very helpful with advising on packages and exchanges, and the store has so many experiences to offer!"
"Exactly what I wanted great birthday present for someone who has everything"
"Great and easy service. Package arrvied quickly. Would definately recommend."
"Very quick delivery and very pleased with purchase will definitely use again"
"Great value for money. Voucher dispatched quickly and nicely presented"
"Excellent customer service , friendly, helpful staff."
"Bought this for my son as he is F1 nut! Looks like a great experience on paper, good value for money & easy to activate. I'm sure he will love it."
"We were bought our wine tasting experience by our daughter-in-law and we found it very easy to book our experience through Activity Superstore. We had a thoroughly enjoyable day and would recommend it to anyone."
"Varierty of Activities to pick and Good Price!!!"
"Hi I did have problems with my e mail address but when switch to chrome it went through ok. I bought as a present so can't comment on how easy to use the voucher."
"Fantastic price for the experience, really quick delivery and beautifully, beautifully presented on arrival. My Godson will be VERY HAPPY with it indeed! Thank you."
"very good. Helpful and friendly."
"fast efficient service, voucher received and event booked within half an hour! Will use again thank you!"
"Limited activity dates without long pre booking, poor response from vendors on reservations,some places only available out of season,some activity venues require additional premium payments to go there in addition to the voucher price,including at the venue additional insurance for driving activities. We could not find a close enough venue for a driving experience,so paid the additional £20 for a total of £120 for a one night stay & breakfast at boutique type hotel ,despite emails to them & twice actually speaking to them on the phone and both times told someone else is dealing with the booking. 3 days later and half way through our 2 weeks off still no response,if that's what to expect for £120 for one night we need more money. No good if you like to book a week or 2 before you go because of British unpredictable weather. When you get the voucher,some where in the small print it says for some events its 8 weeks pre booking. So if you don't mind travelling out of season to the other end of the country with no idea what the weather will be like you will be satisfied."
Hello Janet

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, this way we can do all that we can to improve our service and products.

We do have booking lead times in place as we appreciate that last minute bookings are not always possible, so to avoid disappointment we do state how long we would recommend to book in advance. If you could kindly contact me with your voucher number, preferred venue and dates on reviews@activitysuperstore.com I will be happy to see what I can do.
Unfortunately the British weather is very unpredictable as you say but hopefully we can arrange your night away and the weather will be good!

Kind regards
Activity Superstore
"I have changed my activity provider and the actual activity as we were running out of time and customer service has been really good on both occasions. We are going for afternoon tea this weekend for our 34th wedding anniversary."
"Very quick and professional service. Gifted my voucher so not used yet. Seems straightforward. Thank you"
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 3.32 based on 293 reviews